ODST Code Message Expired

Discus and support ODST Code Message Expired in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; My message containing my ODST code has expired. I think I received it a couple of months back, but didn't get around to redeeming it and forgot I had... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Whuz Rafiki, Nov 3, 2015.

1. Whuz Rafiki
    Whuz Rafiki Guest

My message containing my ODST code has expired. I think I received it a couple of months back, but didn't get around to redeeming it and forgot I had it after the message expired. I was recently reminded about it, which is why I am hoping to find out if
    it is still possible for me to receive a new code?

Thank you to whoever is responsible for looking into this.

:)

Whuz Rafiki, Nov 3, 2015
  2. BigDo6
    BigDo6 Guest
    ODST Code

My ODST Code message expired. Can I have mine resent?

BigDo6, Nov 3, 2015
  3. NCR Ranger22
    NCR Ranger22 Guest
    Halo 3: ODST code

The message with my code for ODST expired before I could redeem it.

NCR Ranger22, Nov 3, 2015
  4. ODST Code Message Expired

Hey there Whuz Rafiki!

I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)

Mister Quimby, Nov 3, 2015
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there Whuz Rafiki!

HERE. =)
  6. DaxSeven09 Win User

ODST Code Message Expired?

7. JUST DO IT415 Win User

Halo 3 ODST Code for Master Chief Collection

Are you talking about the Game Pass promo where you had to play Halo MCC and then received ODST dlc as the reward? I don't believe the code was for ODST directly and more like a $5 gift card code that you could get ODST after. These codes do expire so
    I'm not sure when the expiration date/time but you should double check your messages on xbox or even Xbox app on mobile to see if you could still redeem the code.
  8. Mister Quimby Win User

Expires ODST message

Hey there TipsPls!

HERE. =)
  9. Misses Quinzel Win User

Halo odst code message expired

Hey, fan! I've sent you a Forums private message. You can check them
    here! :D
Thema:

1. ODST Code Message Expired - Similar Threads - ODST Code Message

2. Missing ODST code in messages, when it was offered for free due to the Master chief mess up..

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing ODST code in messages, when it was offered for free due to the Master chief mess up..: Hi never had my ODST free code for the mess up with Master Chief Collection.. Had an email saying I would get a code. But never seen it. 01bba04f-2212-44a2-8149-356274028cfe
  3. No code/message expired for Halo 3 ODST with Master Chief Collection

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No code/message expired for Halo 3 ODST with Master Chief Collection: Hello! I was eligible to redeem Halo 3 ODST for the Master Chief Collection, but the message expired before I was able to use the code or write it down to save it for later. I had seen a Halo 3...
  4. Xbox message containing Halo ODST code expired

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox message containing Halo ODST code expired: I was directed here from chat support. The Xbox message containing Halo ODST expired and I cannot retrieve it to redeem the code (I know it's been a long time). Thanks for any help....
  5. Halo odst code message expired

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo odst code message expired: Hi, I know it's taken me a while but I'd really like to play Halo 3: ODST now using the code that I was sent from 343i. All my Xbox One messages have expired, but it says here (Halo: The Master...
  6. Halo 3 ODST code, Xbox One message expired

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo 3 ODST code, Xbox One message expired: Hi, I know it's taken me a while but I'd really like to play Halo 3: ODST now using the code that I was sent from 343i. All my Xbox One messages have expired, but it says here (Halo: The Master...
  7. I lost the free ODST code because it expired before i got to see the message?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I lost the free ODST code because it expired before i got to see the message?: How do i get the Halo 3:ODST code for the campaign as compensation? I played the first day it was released and got an achivement between their November 11 to December 19th time frame so im...
  8. Did not get to my Halo 3 ODST code in time before the message expired

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not get to my Halo 3 ODST code in time before the message expired: Hey there, I purchased and played MCC within the timeframe specified by 343 for fulfillment of the promo, with most of my achievements for the game being recorded on 12/17/14. There's a good...
  9. Halo ODST: MEssage Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo ODST: MEssage Code: Dear Micorsoft/Xbox, I pre-ordered Halo MCC and played it the first week it came out. I am wondering if I could get help retrieving the messages that contain the code for the ODST game and the...
  10. Lost/Never Received ODST code for MCC (message probably expired)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost/Never Received ODST code for MCC (message probably expired): As the title says, I apparently either never redeemed or never received my ODST code as part of the compensation for having (tried to) play MCC online shortly after launch. I remember distinctly...