Off Record Force Resignation

Discus and support Off Record Force Resignation in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am aware that I can 'Force Resignation' after an opponent is idle for 1 week. However, I am reluctant to do this because on some games my opponent... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WavingSchrody, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Off Record Force Resignation

I am aware that I can 'Force Resignation' after an opponent is idle for 1 week.

However, I am reluctant to do this because on some games my opponent stopped making moves quite early, so my game score is low. If I force resignation, the low score will be recorded, lowering my average game score in Statistics.

To the developers: Please add a feature where a player can force resignation without his/her score being recorded to the average game score in his/her statistics. Preferably rating should still be adjusted (although this is arguably unfair).

:)

WavingSchrody, Feb 18, 2014
  2. Delete game?

You can force a resignation 1 week after starting the game.

Garmonbozia81, Feb 18, 2014
  3. Accepted invite from Alphajax player but he/she didn't make a move and I can't make my move.

That's correct. You can force a resignation after 1 week. Thanks, SwellJohnny gee.

Garmonbozia81, Feb 18, 2014
  4. keith patton Win User

Ending unplayed games

you can force resign opponents after 7 days of inactivity, just enter the game and hit force resign!
  5. DogBoyDerekD Win User

Alphajax Resignation

Resigned games do count for statistics, either by choice, or by forced.

Resignations are never forced by system, they can only be initiated by you, or your opponent.
  6. Rellik66 Win User

Cancel Games With Players That Won't Play?

Wait 7 days and you will have the option to force them to resign.
  7. Garmonbozia81 Win User

Delete game?

You can force a resignation 1 week after starting the game.
  8. Player727155248 Win User

No players responding

I think after 5 days we should be able to force resign!
Thema:

Off Record Force Resignation

1. Off Record Force Resignation - Similar Threads - Off Record Force

2. Xbox Video recorder on Win10 turned off it self unexpectedly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Video recorder on Win10 turned off it self unexpectedly: Hello, The video recorder self-turned off and said " video record complete " while I was playing Age of Empire 3. And I didn't press any botton to do that. then I checked the recorded video,...
  3. "Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar" toggle turning itself off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar" toggle turning itself off: Hi, I want to use the Game Bar but the "Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar" toggle switch seems to keep toggling itself off. This is evident when I try to use it when I...
  4. Can't donwload "Dead Rising 1" nor "Dead Rising Off the Record" On Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't donwload "Dead Rising 1" nor "Dead Rising Off the Record" On Xbox One: Dont understand why i cant download those games even though i have already paid for them on the Xbox 360. ea833354-2a21-4412-aadc-91747cb6e148
  5. Off The Record Now Comming To Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Off The Record Now Comming To Xbox One: Here is the proof Dead Rising Dreifachpaket kaufen – Microsoft Store de-DE dcb00fb3-943d-45c1-86c5-bc1a9605896b
  6. Can't activate Dead Rising 2 off the record on GFWL. Fails to connect to server to verify ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't activate Dead Rising 2 off the record on GFWL. Fails to connect to server to verify ...: As the title states I can not activate my copy of Dead Rising 2 off the record on GFWL. I purchased this game new and factory sealed so I know the CD key is valid. When I launch the game I get...
  7. How do I turn off clips automatically recording without disabling feature for console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I turn off clips automatically recording without disabling feature for console?: I noticed that the game seems to automatically record jumps, etc.. I cannot find how to disable this without removing the feature from my XBox One all together, I don't want to have to go in and...
  8. Xbox One hot even when off, recording temp above fan at 100 F.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One hot even when off, recording temp above fan at 100 F.: I wanted to know if the temperature my xbox is at is normal. The console is turned off and plugged in and Xbox and the power brick are well ventilated. The power brick does not seem unusually hot....
  9. Is there a way to turn off AUTOMATIC Game DVR Recordings?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to turn off AUTOMATIC Game DVR Recordings?: I would like a way to keep my game DVR running, but disable games from automatically deciding when to record a clip. Does this exist? I realize that the whole game DVR can be turned off, but then...
  10. Audio way off on recorded clips :P

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio way off on recorded clips :P: Has anyone else had this problem when recording clips, or with Upload Studio. Seems like quite often i'll save a clip, then when I go back to watch it or edit it, the audio is way off time with...