offer 3 months of gold and 1000 v-bucks

Discus and support offer 3 months of gold and 1000 v-bucks in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Good morning, 2 weeks ago and 2 days ago I bought the 3 months offer of gold and 1000 v-bucks, I still have not received anything from the message... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by FcoFierros, Jan 7, 2019.

1. FcoFierros
    FcoFierros Guest

:)

FcoFierros, Jan 7, 2019
  2. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Hiya Fco,

Thank you for contacting Forum support.

If you have not received the V-bucks in your message center then, contact Xbox support and they will check to see if your account was/is eligible and see what they can do or suggest.

(Call back Request)

1. Select My Account
    2. Say No thanks to the virtual agent
    3. Select Error Messages and codes
    4. Skip step 3 and go to step 4
    5. Select request a callback from support

For more information on the promotional Requirements (see if you are eligible) check out this link:

v bucks

Hope this helps
  3. GigiPadilla Win User

FORTNITE V-BUCKS PROMOTION

My son attempted to get 1000 v bucks if he subscribed to a gold membership, he upgraded through the offer and got 0 v bucks what's going on I require 1000 v bucks or a full refund, how do I get this?
  4. Blerton Hoxha Win User

V-Buck non reçus [V-Buck not received]

Hello Microsoft/Xbox Agent,

I've purchased the offer "3 monthts XBox Live Gold with 1000 V-Bucks" on 20th of Decemeber 2018.

Pyment was done successfully.

I haven't yet received 1000 V-Bucks.

I could'nt find any xbox support email or real person but Virutal Agent!

Untill now has been almost 2 months that I'm anable to use what I bought.

Please treat this case ASAP.

Regards,

Blerton
  5. TitanRisque Win User

Xbox Live Gold promo offer

Follow up for free 1000 Fortnite V-Bucks for purchased 3 months Xbox Live Gold
    @njal the blue hello i need help with the 1k vbucks
  6. WPAK Win User

Compra [Purchase]

Web translation:

Purchase

This good is that I buy an offer or promotion of 3 months of gold + 1000 fortnite turkeys for 139 pesos if I have the gold but the fortnite turkeys have not arrived and I bought that offer 4 or 3 days ago and I have friends who
    they also bought it and they already got a message with a code that is the code of the 1000 turkeys of fortnite and I have not received any message at all

Thank you for your attention and have a good day

Response:

Hi there,

the 1000 vBucks will be delivered via Xbox Live Message withing 2 weeks after the purchase, as mentioned on this page:

https://www.xbox.com/promotions/gold-offer

The text says:

"Get 1000 V-Bucks: Your bonus V-Bucks code will arrive via the Xbox message center within 2 weeks of purchase."
Thema:

1. offer 3 months of gold and 1000 v-bucks - Similar Threads - offer months gold

2. fortnite - oferta de 3 meses de xbox live gold y 100 pavos (Fortnite-Offer 3 months of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fortnite - oferta de 3 meses de xbox live gold y 100 pavos (Fortnite-Offer 3 months of...: hola buenas tardes, les queria comunicar que yo compre una oferta de xbox live gold que te dan 3 mese de xbox live mas 1000 pavos , mi problema es que yo compre la oferta de xbox live y me dieron...
  3. Mi oferta de 3 meses de gold + 1,000 V-Bucks [My 3 month offer of gold + 1,000 V-Bucks]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mi oferta de 3 meses de gold + 1,000 V-Bucks [My 3 month offer of gold + 1,000 V-Bucks]: Desde el 18 de diciembre compre esta promoción, sin embargo, compruebe mis pagos y facturas sobre mi cancelación de Xbox live y no tengo ninguna fecha de caducidad en octubre ... ¿Qué es esto?...
  4. 1000 V-Bucks + 3 Months Xbox live gold (10usd offer)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    1000 V-Bucks + 3 Months Xbox live gold (10usd offer): Hi, I have a question. Can I use a 10usd gift card to buy this promo? Or use money that I already have in my account instead of use a credit card? f9eeac58-8870-453c-87c0-28a8050424c9
  5. 3 month gold renewal (free month offer) HAVE NOT RECEIVED free month

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    3 month gold renewal (free month offer) HAVE NOT RECEIVED free month: Had offer on xbox.com in drop down menu for 3 months (+ one month free) Renewed for 3 month on the 11/13/2018 Only applied 3 months no extra. Contacted support 3 times and they said you will...
  6. Live Gold 3 month get 3 months free offer details

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live Gold 3 month get 3 months free offer details: i recently purchased the xbx live gold 3 month offer in which i get 3 months free within 10 days mailed to me. now the offer note in bottom says that i have to redeem that emailed code within 31...
  7. Xbox Live Gold 3 months offer via Xbox support

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold 3 months offer via Xbox support: Hi guys, I got in touch with live support a while back as I hadn't received a code for an extra 3 months live gold which was active when I purchased 12 months. I was disconnected from the chat...
  8. xbox live gold 3 month get 3 month free offer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox live gold 3 month get 3 month free offer: i bought the 3 month subs during the e3 sale and in the note it says that the code must be used by 31st august. but i want to know which code? the one i will receive in the mail or the one that...
  9. In-dashboard promotional code not received (xbl gold 3-month + DLC offer)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    In-dashboard promotional code not received (xbl gold 3-month + DLC offer): Hello, around April 11th of this year I purchased the discounted 3 month xbox live gold package through the "looking for gold?" In-dashboard promotional offer. The package was meant to include a...
  10. -33% Off 12 Months of Gold (Exclusive Offer)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    -33% Off 12 Months of Gold (Exclusive Offer): Let's start this off by saying, I love Microsoft as a company and believe in their products with all my heart. So what happened? My gold was expiring and saw this deal pop up 5 days before it...