offer 3 months of gold and 1000 v-bucks

Discus and support offer 3 months of gold and 1000 v-bucks in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Good morning, 2 weeks ago and 2 days ago I bought the 3 months offer of gold and 1000 v-bucks, I still have not received anything from the message... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by FcoFierros, Jan 7, 2019.

1. FcoFierros
    FcoFierros Guest

:)

FcoFierros, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

1. offer 3 months of gold and 1000 v-bucks - Similar Threads - offer months gold

2. 1000 V-Bucks + 3 Months Xbox live gold (10usd offer)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    1000 V-Bucks + 3 Months Xbox live gold (10usd offer): Hi, I have a question. Can I use a 10usd gift card to buy this promo? Or use money that I already have in my account instead of use a credit card? f9eeac58-8870-453c-87c0-28a8050424c9
  3. 3 month gold renewal (free month offer) HAVE NOT RECEIVED free month

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    3 month gold renewal (free month offer) HAVE NOT RECEIVED free month: Had offer on xbox.com in drop down menu for 3 months (+ one month free) Renewed for 3 month on the 11/13/2018 Only applied 3 months no extra. Contacted support 3 times and they said you will...
  4. Live Gold 3 month get 3 months free offer details

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live Gold 3 month get 3 months free offer details: i recently purchased the xbx live gold 3 month offer in which i get 3 months free within 10 days mailed to me. now the offer note in bottom says that i have to redeem that emailed code within 31...
  5. Xbox Live Gold 3 months offer via Xbox support

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold 3 months offer via Xbox support: Hi guys, I got in touch with live support a while back as I hadn't received a code for an extra 3 months live gold which was active when I purchased 12 months. I was disconnected from the chat...
  6. xbox live gold 3 month get 3 month free offer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox live gold 3 month get 3 month free offer: i bought the 3 month subs during the e3 sale and in the note it says that the code must be used by 31st august. but i want to know which code? the one i will receive in the mail or the one that...
  7. In-dashboard promotional code not received (xbl gold 3-month + DLC offer)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    In-dashboard promotional code not received (xbl gold 3-month + DLC offer): Hello, around April 11th of this year I purchased the discounted 3 month xbox live gold package through the "looking for gold?" In-dashboard promotional offer. The package was meant to include a...
  8. -33% Off 12 Months of Gold (Exclusive Offer)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    -33% Off 12 Months of Gold (Exclusive Offer): Let's start this off by saying, I love Microsoft as a company and believe in their products with all my heart. So what happened? My gold was expiring and saw this deal pop up 5 days before it...
  9. XBox Live Gold 3-Month Offer: Sea Of Thieves Mercenary Pack Eligibility

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBox Live Gold 3-Month Offer: Sea Of Thieves Mercenary Pack Eligibility: Xbox | Games and Entertainment on All Your Devices XBox store is offering this until 4/30. I already have an XBox Live Gold subscription. If I buy this, will I still get the Sea Of Thieves...
  10. Special Offer just for you - Try Gold for free for one month

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Special Offer just for you - Try Gold for free for one month: Hi. On the home screen there is a Special Offer just for you - Try Gold for free for one month, however it still requires me to pay once I select it. There's also a redeem a code option , but I...