Offical Phone Mount UK

Discus and support Offical Phone Mount UK in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello So I got an invite I’m an iOS kind of guy atm. So bought a cheap kindle fire hd in the sale and sideloaded the play store and the streaming app.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/benjimcc, Dec 1, 2019 at 9:13 AM.

1. /u/benjimcc
    /u/benjimcc Guest

Offical Phone Mount UK

Hello

So I got an invite I’m an iOS kind of guy atm. So bought a cheap kindle fire hd in the sale and sideloaded the play store and the streaming app. Suitably impressed to change to android as my contract is up.

Where can I get the official Mount and I assume the Samsung S10 will fit?

Thanks

submitted by /u/benjimcc
    [link] [comments]

/u/benjimcc, Dec 1, 2019 at 9:13 AM
  2. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Quick bit of info on the headset adapter

@FATAL i got my adaptor today but its in the royal mail sorting office as i was on the bog lol as they delivered it got my tv kinect mount aswell
  3. ngocphi Win User

STX not available in my region

I did explain it to you

READ THE OFFICAL post

its real EASY

you are trying to download from a region that you aren't allowed to

it is that simple

you need to be physically in the UK with a UK account to BUY that UK content

if you are physically in IReland

you may only buy the offical irish version if there is one
  4. TheJackah Win User

Authorization for conference E3 2015‏‏!

Hey Nathan,

For this, you will need to contact the PR office.

Here's their details:

For the UK:

Phone: 0845 602 5628

Email: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

For the US and others:

Waggener Edstrom Worldwide Rapid Response Team

(503) 443-7070

Hope that helps!
  5. N7 Gh0stz Win User

mounting kinect

6. andykoster Win User

Contact Game Customer Services Phone Number

ya best bet would be to tweat @game uk thats there head office who look after that feed anyway
Thema:

Offical Phone Mount UK

1. Offical Phone Mount UK - Similar Threads - Offical Phone Mount

2. Office 365 for Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Office 365 for Xbox: As a Secondary School student i use my Xbox for nearly everything and find it very useful, however I would like to see the addition of Office 365 on Xbox so I can also do homework/essays etc....
  3. I would like to know how to make a complaint to microsoft corporate office

in XBoX Accessibility
    I would like to know how to make a complaint to microsoft corporate office: My son is an player on x box who was repeatedly bullied and then complained about. He received two x box ban's. I being the parent did some investigation and found who this little boy was and...
  4. I send my xbox to the repair center in germany using my local post office instead of ups

in XBoX on Consoles
    I send my xbox to the repair center in germany using my local post office instead of ups: Hello, Today I sent my xbox one s to the microsoft repair center in germany using my local post office with the label microsoft sent me in email but then I noticed that the label is for ups and I...
  5. Will disk Xbox 360 games ever be able to offically run on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will disk Xbox 360 games ever be able to offically run on PC?: With the advent of the Xbox play anywhere feature for digital Xbox One games for Windows 10. I'm wondering if Xbox 360 games will ever be able to take advantage of Xbox play anywhere too? Or...
  6. ms office

in XBoX on Windows
    ms office: is there a way that i can use ms office on my xbox? not myxbox on a pc? f256e1e2-4220-400e-909b-7e296d04ccc9
  7. Que es el cargo Office xboxwndws cr c? [What is Office Xboxwndws CR c?]

in XBoX on Windows
    Que es el cargo Office xboxwndws cr c? [What is Office Xboxwndws CR c?]: Hola, tratando de activar mi tarjeta en el xbox y fracasar al no ser aceptada, ingrese desde mi computadora llene los datos y me la acepto, al minuto me llego un cargo con el nombre del concepto...
  8. Game bar not opening in Microsoft Office 2016 using Win + g command

in XBoX on Windows
    Game bar not opening in Microsoft Office 2016 using Win + g command: Hi there, My game bar is not opening when using the Win + g command in Microsoft Office 2016. I have checked the game bar settings and made sure the recording option is turned on....
  9. produk key office profesional plus 2010

in XBoX on Windows
    produk key office profesional plus 2010: minta bantuan produk key Office profesional plus 2010 4f8d0d1b-7e78-461a-92ea-ee0ef0453c22
  10. Cargo por OFFICE XBOXWNDWS

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cargo por OFFICE XBOXWNDWS: Buenas, el 11 de agosto a las 11 de la noche intente hacer una compra en mi Xbox 360 en la tienda Xbox de un juego llamado NFS Carbono que costaba MX299.00, el problema es que la compra fue...