Official telescopic Xbox controller for xCloud and Windows 10

Discus and support Official telescopic Xbox controller for xCloud and Windows 10 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Microsoft should consider building an official telescopic controller for phones (not slide on like the Razer Junglecat due to needing custom cases per... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Raiden115X, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Official telescopic Xbox controller for xCloud and Windows 10

Microsoft should consider building an official telescopic controller for phones (not slide on like the Razer Junglecat due to needing custom cases per phone.) Would work well for Xcloud, and the market is flooded with generic telescopic controller that don't work well or are cheaply built. If it were to work with windows 10, inserting your phone for a keyboard chat and media controls as well as party chat control would work amazingly.

submitted by /u/Raiden115X
    [link] [comments]

/u/Raiden115X, Nov 27, 2019
  2. GaSN Win User

Xbox 360 controller connection problem to wireless PC receiver

Yes official xbox 360 controller and official windows 10
  3. Peter R Fleming Win User

Xcloud on iPhone

4. Internet Expert Win User

IOS Bluetooth

At this time, there is no official driver support for using the Xbox controller's bluetooth with an iOS device.

Bluetooth is only officially supported over
    Windows 10
    , and in other cases, the
    Samsung Gear VR
  5. Internet Expert Win User

How to connect Xbox one s controller to iPhone 6 plus

You can't, unfortunately.

The Xbox One S controller's bluetooth function was mainly designed for Windows 10 PC users, as Windows 10 (with the Anniversary update) has the necessary drivers to properly interface with the controller, most likely to coincide with the recent "Play Anywhere"
    feature for Xbox One.

With that in mind, Microsoft did not release bluetooth controller drivers for other platforms, so there is no official support of the Xbox One S controller outside of Windows 10.
  6. Rick Rorschach Win User

Project xcloud on windows 10?

I'm pretty sure project xcloud will launch on windows 10

there are no infos yet, but it seems quite likely

Xbox = Microsoft

Windows = Microsoft

they even have a deal with nintendo..
Thema:

Official telescopic Xbox controller for xCloud and Windows 10

1. Official telescopic Xbox controller for xCloud and Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Official telescopic controller

2. Problems with the last official release from November.

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with the last official release from November.: Since the last firmware was silently installed late November the Dashboard startup behavior of the console has changed. Before I could instantly start Destiny and there was no meaningful delay...
  3. Official Xbox relaxing controller for xCloud and Windows 10

in XboX Insiders
    Official Xbox relaxing controller for xCloud and Windows 10: Microsoft should consider building an official telescopic controller for phones (not slide on like the Razer Junglecat due to needing custom cases per phone.) Would work well for Xcloud, and the...
  4. "Microsoft's Xbox streaming app isn't official yet, but it's already way better than...

in XboX Insiders
    "Microsoft's Xbox streaming app isn't official yet, but it's already way better than...: [IMG] submitted by /u/gerosan [link] [comments]
  5. Question. When xcloud is officially out........

in XboX Insiders
    Question. When xcloud is officially out........: Will it only run select games from Game Pass? If we own a game will it possibly be available on xcloud? I'm asking because I want to play RDR2 without using my home console because everyone else...
  6. Is it safe to charge my Elite 2 controller by plugging phone charger to official dock that...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it safe to charge my Elite 2 controller by plugging phone charger to official dock that...: I have a wall charger I use for my Xiaomi Mi 8 phone which outputs 2.4A at 5V and I have the official Elite 2 Charging Dock that came with the controller (see picture below). Can I safely plug my...
  7. Xbox official Media remote

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox official Media remote: Hi, is anyone has a problem with volume up not working with Xbox one official media remote? alpha skip ahead ring last update. Thanks submitted by /u/khyaniv [link] [comments]
  8. Could we get "official" discussion posts for the new Home Experiment layouts?

in XboX Insiders
    Could we get "official" discussion posts for the new Home Experiment layouts?: Hey, I know I can give feedback on Xbox directly and I do that, but that just goes to a place I don't have access to and can't really talk about with anyone. There have been a few posts on the...
  9. Is anyone having trouble with their official media remote?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone having trouble with their official media remote?: Today suddenly my remote would stop responding etirely after pausing YouTube. It would work once I quit YouTube using the controller. But it seems that it isn't limited to YT, it's unresponsive...
  10. What do we all think project scarlet's official name will be?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do we all think project scarlet's official name will be?: Considering we've gine fron 360 to one, the next name could be something like xbox revolution d52f0284-1aa4-43da-a271-2324219573dc