Official Xbox relaxing controller for xCloud and Windows 10

Discus and support Official Xbox relaxing controller for xCloud and Windows 10 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Microsoft should consider building an official telescopic controller for phones (not slide on like the Razer Junglecat due to needing custom cases per... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Raiden115X, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Official Xbox relaxing controller for xCloud and Windows 10

Microsoft should consider building an official telescopic controller for phones (not slide on like the Razer Junglecat due to needing custom cases per phone.) Would work well for Xcloud, and the market is flooded with generic telescopic controller that don't work well or are cheaply built. If it were to work with windows 10, inserting your phone for a keyboard chat and media controls as well as party chat control would work amazingly.

submitted by /u/Raiden115X
    [link] [comments]

/u/Raiden115X, Nov 27, 2019
  2. nrjohnston Win User

New Xbox App - Streaming from console

The Game Streaming with Project xCloud is supposed be coming to Windows 10 this year. I would assume/hope they will keep supporting the Xbox Console Companion for streaming until that is officially launched and available.
  3. GaSN Win User

Xbox 360 controller connection problem to wireless PC receiver

Yes official xbox 360 controller and official windows 10
  4. Peter R Fleming Win User

Xcloud on iPhone

5. MorseyBaby Win User

I Driver per PC Wireless Gaming Receiver non vengono riconosciuti da Win 10

Is this the official Microsoft Xbox Controller for Windows 10 adapter or a third party one?
  6. Internet Expert Win User

IOS Bluetooth

At this time, there is no official driver support for using the Xbox controller's bluetooth with an iOS device.

Bluetooth is only officially supported over
    Windows 10
    , and in other cases, the
    Samsung Gear VR
Thema:

Official Xbox relaxing controller for xCloud and Windows 10

1. Official Xbox relaxing controller for xCloud and Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Official relaxing controller

2. Official dealers in Ukraine

in XBoX on Consoles
    Official dealers in Ukraine: Judging by the site. There are no official dealers selling XBOX SERIES x consoles in Ukraine? And no support? 9160b9e5-d198-4396-a47c-6baece8f3096
  3. Is this a legitimate profile can someone verify XBOXAMBASSADORS as a official gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is this a legitimate profile can someone verify XBOXAMBASSADORS as a official gamertag: Xbox.com/en-gb/profile?gamertag=XboxAmbassadors e2e3adee-5b54-48bc-8a99-c3c7019af88a
  4. How do you upload game clips to official clubs?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you upload game clips to official clubs?: I have been trying to upload clips to fortnite oficial club and I don't know what requirements I need in order to do so. Can anyone tell me how? Pls 3ef05a73-992e-4f1c-a6dc-4cc85c50da71
  5. When is Xbox Live officially coming to the Balkan area?

in XboX Insiders
    When is Xbox Live officially coming to the Balkan area?: A post on the official Microsoft page instructed me to refer to this subreddit. I may not be the first one, but I want Xbox Live in the Balkans and I just followed the instructions. submitted by...
  6. Servicio técnico oficial para XBox 360 [Mod Translation - Official technical service for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Servicio técnico oficial para XBox 360 [Mod Translation - Official technical service for...: Hola! Alguien podría indicarme un teléfono o Mail de contacto para el service oficial de XBox en Argentina? Gracias! [Mod Translation - Hello! Could someone give me a phone or contact mail for...
  7. Why can't I share clips to official clubs but others can?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I share clips to official clubs but others can?: Exactly whatbthe title says. When sharing a clip, when i select clubs, official clubs are not in that list. Likewise there are no options to join official clubs. How EXACTLY can i post my clips to...
  8. New store update No tab for official club / achievement

in XboX Insiders
    New store update No tab for official club / achievement: Where did the offical club / achievement tab go in the new store area when u check out a game? I use to use it regularly on the old store design... Was very helpful in many ways..... Miss it......
  9. A whole bunch of add-ons got uninstalled with the last official retail dashboard update

in XboX Insiders
    A whole bunch of add-ons got uninstalled with the last official retail dashboard update: I noticed today that a whole bunch of my add-ons from games that are installed on my HDD got suddenly uninstalled. The games themselves are still installed but all of the add-ons for those games...
  10. Xbox official website messages not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox official website messages not working: Whenever i go on the xbox official website just to do a quick check on my messages, so i dont have to launch my whole console. I try to message my friend, and it just redirects me to the home...