Offline Accounts

Discus and support Offline Accounts in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Me and my nephew have been trying to progress together on games for a while now, but he continuously loses his progress because he has to become a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CRSOHR, Jun 14, 2019.

1. CRSOHR
    CRSOHR Guest

Offline Accounts

Me and my nephew have been trying to progress together on games for a while now, but he continuously loses his progress because he has to become a guest, this has been a persistent problem now for three months. Microsoft, Get your **** together, this is
    becoming a problem now as people who don't have a Microsoft account effectively can't play on an Xbox one, please sort this out

:)

CRSOHR, Jun 14, 2019
  2. Vision Verrify Win User

OffLine Account

To prevent signing-in automatically, please do following:

1. On Xbox Home, go to Settings, then System then select preferences and remove the V from auto-sign in.

1.1. To get your other account associated with your Xbox Live Account, you need to setup your information for your Xbox Live Account.

You can do that by visiting this link.
  3. Inferior-91D30E2D-4F Win User

Offline Account

Press the Xbox Guide and choose create profile.
  4. Fatmanskinnny Win User

OffLine Account

Ive got a similar problem, ive currently got 23000 achievement points but only 9000 on my online account. I want to be able to keep my points and still play games online but my offline account has a glitch which makes it still playable offline but unable
    to connect to the xbox live without downloading my profile online, what do i do?
  5. theREALdark1 Win User

Offline account

I would advise setting them up with accounts of their own. This lets them see that you trust them and it gives parents direct control over what they can and cannot do via Parental Controls. Thus, saving your saves and blocking them from doing any harm.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Offline Accounts

You can't have an MS account without including an email. To post suggestions or opinions on how to better the system you can post at the feedback site: https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/
Thema:

Offline Accounts

1. Offline Accounts - Similar Threads - Offline Accounts

2. Xbox live keeps dropping offline as well as my account sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live keeps dropping offline as well as my account sign in: My xbox live keeps dropping offline every several mintues and then started logging me out of my account. I followed all the reset steps as well as deleting my account from my Xbox, and now it...
  3. Can't sign into my account when offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into my account when offline: Been having issues with my internet lately which is a whole other issue with ATT, but im not able to sign into my account when not online. Is this a thing now? I cant access my digital games...
  4. Have a new offline profile that I want to associate with a Live account that is used on a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have a new offline profile that I want to associate with a Live account that is used on a...: Hi, I have a number of achievements on a 360 profile that is linked to a gametag already.... I dont really mind losing those, but I would like to move the Live account details to a new profile...
  5. Offline accounts and gameplaying

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offline accounts and gameplaying: At our remote FOB in Afghanistan we do not have internet. Is there any way to create xbox one x accounts offline? 96f95310-0b4d-4cf3-ab19-20839a448f80
  6. Can not login to account even offline.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can not login to account even offline.: When ever I tried to login to my account it will instantly kick me out. I ended up finding a way to be able to use my account again by going online on an account that was also home console....
  7. About erase an offline account

in XBoX Accessibility
    About erase an offline account: If I had an offline account and I had erased my profile, I could not play again from my saved games. So why is it an option to keep your game points and the saved games if it is impossible to play...
  8. Wont let me create an offline account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wont let me create an offline account: the 360 wont let me create an offline profile whenever i put in the username it says creating account then goes right back to the username screen 1dac8b3b-b457-4e1f-a51e-b06636e9fd2e
  9. xbox 360 offline account to online need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 offline account to online need help: Hi, I have an offline xbox 360 account and would like to transition it to online, so I can play online while still having all the things I earned. However no matter what I try I just can't seem...
  10. Not being able to sign into account in online mode but in offline mode I can sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not being able to sign into account in online mode but in offline mode I can sign in: Okay so when I try to sign into my xbox account it will not let me sign in with a pop up saying "there was a problem" with the error code 0xCFFFF82B but when I try signing into my account in...