Offline but I’m online

Discus and support Offline but I’m online in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I know how to fix this the person you are tying to join make them join you then you can join them! 181744f1-5366-4b7f-9e20-5c13699b7012 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OllieLandman, Oct 7, 2019.

1. OllieLandman
    OllieLandman Guest

Offline but I’m online

I know how to fix this the person you are tying to join make them join you then you can join them!

:)

OllieLandman, Oct 7, 2019
  2. {Syrix} Win User

Offline but I’m online

Well this definitely helps with some of my issues.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Offline but I’m online

Thanks for posting this, a nice bit of info, if anyone gets stuck saying they are offline, they will at least know what to do in case it happens to them.
  4. Dageto Kraft Win User

Offline but I’m online

I think I did not understand XD
  5. Nolan Coker Win User

ADVICE: Using your Xbox One OFFLINE during service outages.

Yeah I’m signed in offline right now, waiting to play online.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox saying I’m Offline but I’m not

It's not noted on the status page right now, but there have been several people noting the same issue so I think it is a current problem with Live itself.
Thema:

Offline but I’m online

1. Offline but I’m online - Similar Threads - Offline I’m online

2. Xbox One offline update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One offline update: My internal HDD on my original Xbox One failed and I'm trying to do an offline update to a new drive. I apparently have to choose which version to download based on my current update, which I...
  3. My profile shows online when I am not online at all, offline when I am actually online

in XBoX Accessibility
    My profile shows online when I am not online at all, offline when I am actually online: Basically what the title says. For some months now, my profile says I am online when I am not actually online and vice versa when I am actually online playing any game. Cant seem to find what the...
  4. Factory Reset stuck at 50%, Offline Update stuck at 86%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Factory Reset stuck at 50%, Offline Update stuck at 86%: I have an original Xbox One purchased in 2015. Yesterday on startup it was stuck on the Green Screen of Death. I researched online and found the Factory Reset option. Everything was going well...
  5. I’ve been booted offline and can’t get back on

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve been booted offline and can’t get back on: Help he wont stop doing it plz he said he will boot me 4 a yr 3d6f6cf1-d652-4574-81b5-367bbc7907a3
  6. Can’t sign in offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t sign in offline: im a over the road truck driver so i take my xbox with me it was working fine last night but my xbox was being laggy so i restarted it today now i cant sign in to my account or play any of my...
  7. Gears of War 5 will successfuly start if I am offline.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears of War 5 will successfuly start if I am offline.: I am only able to launch Gears of War 5 if I am offline, otherwise the sound freezes up after choosing the type of game that you want to play, and the game freezes up completely and crashes to...
  8. Offline play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offline play: Is there an update to xbox one that makes it unable to play offline? It was working fine, then we updated. Now, when my dot'r switchs to offline, she can't switch between games that we have disks...
  9. Says I’m offline when I’m not.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Says I’m offline when I’m not.: So i got an xbox a few weeks ago and i was going to Terraria with a mate. We both went onto our xboxs and had the same problem. It said both of us are offline when were not. Ive done everything,...
  10. Xbox saying I’m Offline but I’m not

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox saying I’m Offline but I’m not: When attempting to play games such as Battlefield 4 and Rainbow Six: Siege I get an error message saying I need to be online to play the game. I have these games downloaded digitally, and I have...