Offline but I’m online

Discus and support Offline but I’m online in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I know how to fix this the person you are tying to join make them join you then you can join them! 181744f1-5366-4b7f-9e20-5c13699b7012 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OllieLandman, Oct 7, 2019.

1. OllieLandman
    OllieLandman Guest

Offline but I’m online

I know how to fix this the person you are tying to join make them join you then you can join them!

:)

OllieLandman, Oct 7, 2019
  2. {Syrix} Win User

Offline but I’m online

Well this definitely helps with some of my issues.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Offline but I’m online

Thanks for posting this, a nice bit of info, if anyone gets stuck saying they are offline, they will at least know what to do in case it happens to them.
  4. Dageto Kraft Win User

Offline but I’m online

I think I did not understand XD
  5. Nolan Coker Win User

ADVICE: Using your Xbox One OFFLINE during service outages.

Yeah I’m signed in offline right now, waiting to play online.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox saying I’m Offline but I’m not

It's not noted on the status page right now, but there have been several people noting the same issue so I think it is a current problem with Live itself.
Thema:

Offline but I’m online

1. Offline but I’m online - Similar Threads - Offline I’m online

2. Offline Game Saves for Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Offline Game Saves for Xbox One: I have game saves on my Xbox One for game that I play offline . Is there a way for me to transfer those game saves on a different Xbox One console. f2faf101-52cb-42f4-b38c-5e4c7b993ef8
  3. No Video After Hard Reset From Offline System Update That Was Stuck

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Video After Hard Reset From Offline System Update That Was Stuck: Hi. I was doing an offline system update after getting an E106 error. The system update got to step 2 of 3: Verifying (65%) and was stuck there overnight. I have powered off and powered on several...
  4. Xbox error codes E101- 105 offline update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox error codes E101- 105 offline update: Hello people I'm writing this here as I was told this process may be different for insiders. Today when I switched on my xbox to go on Cod I had a message pop up saying my local files did not...
  5. set home not working when offline

in XboX Insiders
    set home not working when offline: so my internet goes out frequently but 99% of my games are digital copies. the problem with that is even though i have my xbox set to my accounts home, it still tells me i dont own my games when...
  6. cant play offline even tho my xbox is set to my home xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant play offline even tho my xbox is set to my home xbox: so i dont have internt that often so i have my xbox as my home xbox. but it wont let me play my games offline. owned gamepass or ea. yes i own all of these, yes its my home xbox, yes i connect at...
  7. No games in Library Offline?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No games in Library Offline?!: One day all my digital games disappeared offline. I removed all registered Xbox Ones from my account. I bought a brand new one and set it as my home console. I installed a digital game. If I...
  8. Offline update stuck

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offline update stuck: I'm doing an offline update for my one s bc it was giving me system error 102 It got to 86% on updating console and has stopped. I've been waiting for about 10 minutes now. Any suggestions?...
  9. Says I’m offline when I’m not.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Says I’m offline when I’m not.: So i got an xbox a few weeks ago and i was going to Terraria with a mate. We both went onto our xboxs and had the same problem. It said both of us are offline when were not. Ive done everything,...
  10. Xbox saying I’m Offline but I’m not

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox saying I’m Offline but I’m not: When attempting to play games such as Battlefield 4 and Rainbow Six: Siege I get an error message saying I need to be online to play the game. I have these games downloaded digitally, and I have...