Offline Diagnostic Tool: No Use

Discus and support Offline Diagnostic Tool: No Use in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; First off, it is stupidly frustrating for the ODT video to show where to find the current OS of the Xbox One when the problem itself is not being able... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by The One Italian, May 28, 2014.

1. Offline Diagnostic Tool: No Use

First off, it is stupidly frustrating for the ODT video to show where to find the current OS of the Xbox One when the problem itself is not being able to get to the home screen, let alone settings. Common sense people

Surprisingly, I have found myself in the supposed 20% of people the Offline Diagnostic Tool could not help. This is ridiculous. No I have to fork over even MORE money to get this thing fixed. And this isn't the first time I've had to send an Xbox console
    in for repair. After spending money just to use my old headset, paying more for the console because I was Day One, and getting to "experience" Watch_Dogs for less then 30 minutes. I JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK. I', have spent a pointless amount of money on games,
    ridiculous accessories, and this console in general.

Vent Complete

:)

The One Italian, May 28, 2014
  2. RobertBuckalew, May 28, 2014
  3. LitVire
    LitVire Guest
    LitVire, May 28, 2014
  4. Malacath
    Malacath Guest

Why are you spending money to get it fixed? The console has been out less than 12 months which means its still under warranty. You should be able to get your console replaced or repaired for free.

Malacath, May 28, 2014
  5. Malacath Win User

Why are you spending money to get it fixed? The console has been out less than 12 months which means its still under warranty. You should be able to get your console replaced or repaired for free.
  6. CDWilliams05 Win User

Xbox One startup problems

7. Martino123 Win User

Xbox One going into "energy saving" mode sometimes, even when I have "instant on" selected

8. JeffJJJ Win User

My xbox one isn't starting, it's stuck on starting page (green page with logo)

9. LitVire Win User

0x80070102

Thema:

1. Offline Diagnostic Tool: No Use - Similar Threads - Offline Diagnostic Tool

2. Offline System Update Diagnostic Tool doesnt work when i try it!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offline System Update Diagnostic Tool doesnt work when i try it!: My Xbox recently had this problem where it doesnt turn on and kept frozen for over 1 hour! and i asked an Xbox support and they said it might be because of the Preview Program! So can anyone from...
  3. Xbox error code after preview update. Then I did the offline e diagnostic tool and now my Xbox ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox error code after preview update. Then I did the offline e diagnostic tool and now my Xbox ...: Recently after I updated my Xbox one with the preview program I've been getting a E200 system error. After I did the offline diagnostic tool it has came back on but now my Xbox freezes or its real...
  4. Xbox One offline diagnostic tool

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One offline diagnostic tool: Hi there, First off thanks for taking the time to read this. My Xbox is stuck on the green loading screen "The green screen of death as they call it..." I have downloaded the OSUDT2 file....
  5. Offline Diagnostic System Update Tool Success??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offline Diagnostic System Update Tool Success??: I've tried all of the troubleshooting for the black screen on startup. Been reading through the forums about how the offline system update worked for some people with this issue. Any feedback...
  6. Getting E203, brand new console, was told to run Offline Diagnostic Tool - not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting E203, brand new console, was told to run Offline Diagnostic Tool - not working: First time buyer, got this for my kids for Christmas today. Not impressed with Microsoft right now. Is this the hackers? I ran the stupid Offline Diagnostic Tool and it didn't work. Goes from...
  7. Offline System Update Diagnostic Tool

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offline System Update Diagnostic Tool: Getting the green screen of death. After reading the support articles and trouble shooting I've hit a wall. It loads the USB drive and starts the update. But as I get through about 1/3 of the...
  8. Xbox one offline system diagnostic tool

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one offline system diagnostic tool: I am trying the system diagnostic tool to fix my update issues. It says it needs a usb with at least 2 gb free and NTFS(nothing mentioned about speed). I have a 32 gb Sandisk usb stick that I...
  9. Offline System Update Diagnostic Tool didn't work :/

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offline System Update Diagnostic Tool didn't work :/: Looked at vids and everything tried UDST1 and 2 they didn't work. I was playing my Xbone during the Titan Fall beta then went back to turn it on then it was stuck on the green screen. While...
  10. offline-system-update-diagnostic-tool

in XBoX on Consoles
    offline-system-update-diagnostic-tool: has anyone not actually been able not to use this tool. as im having lots of issues which has resulted in me taking this cause of action. but my xbox is having trouble finding the software on my...