Offline gaming using games with gold or gamepass no longer working how it did

Discus and support Offline gaming using games with gold or gamepass no longer working how it did in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I usually have no internet as if I'm not working I could easily be online all night but with kids and everything else, my SO takes the power cable... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Shagwan257, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Offline gaming using games with gold or gamepass no longer working how it did

So I usually have no internet as if I'm not working I could easily be online all night but with kids and everything else, my SO takes the power cable for the router but I can usually play GWG and gamepass games offline. The GWG will only play if I've loaded them up within a few hours of going offline and gamepass games would play as standard unless I hadn't played them for days. Last night after the latest update I got kicked from DMC while I was playing it as my internet went off and I got the "make sure your subscriptions are up to date" message and I couldn't play anything unless I had bought it or had the disk. This has all happened since the last update and I've posted a report but also thought I should post it here for more coverage of the issue.

submitted by /u/Shagwan257
    [link] [comments]

/u/Shagwan257, Sep 6, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Games

Did you buy a pre owned console or have you ever downloaded games from gamepass and no longer subscribed, or are they games with gold and you subsciption has expired?
  3. NandakaJackson Win User

Games

Did you buy a pre owned console or have you ever downloaded games from gamepass and no longer subscribed, or are they games with gold and you subsciption has expired?
    I did not I bought it when it was first released and I have downloaded from game pass but the game came with my xbox.
  4. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

Game Pass

Did you let your GamePass expire? If so, you would no longer have access to that game.
  5. NasifK Win User

2013 'Tomb Raider' not showing up in my 'Ready to install' list anymore

Did you own it via gamepass? Once your subscription ends you will no longer own the game.
  6. J4CK93 Win User

Games purchased during Xbox Live subscription

Anything included with the games for gold or gamepass, you will need to purchase in order to keep playing them whilst you don't have XBL.

If you purchase your game, you will be able to use all of the offline functions without XBL.
Thema:

Offline gaming using games with gold or gamepass no longer working how it did

1. Offline gaming using games with gold or gamepass no longer working how it did - Similar Threads - Offline gaming using

2. XBOX Live needed to play Apps and XBOX 360/One Games offline?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Live needed to play Apps and XBOX 360/One Games offline?: Hello, I've bought an XBOX One X and I wanted to install and play Xbox 360 Games from the disc and what I bought in microsoft/xbox live store. For the disc part it says you need to download the...
  3. Offline Game Saves for Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Offline Game Saves for Xbox One: I have game saves on my Xbox One for game that I play offline . Is there a way for me to transfer those game saves on a different Xbox One console. f2faf101-52cb-42f4-b38c-5e4c7b993ef8
  4. No games in Library Offline?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No games in Library Offline?!: One day all my digital games disappeared offline. I removed all registered Xbox Ones from my account. I bought a brand new one and set it as my home console. I installed a digital game. If I...
  5. Xbox one x won't play games offline.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x won't play games offline.: Before 2020 I could play my xbox one x offline and sign into my account offline. Now I can't play my games because i cant sign into my account because of some networking error.(0x80a40011) My xbox...
  6. Can't Play Offline While A Game Pass Subscriber

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Play Offline While A Game Pass Subscriber: I will start out saying this is NOT an isolated incident and is widespread for every Game Pass subscriber. I looked into multiple forums and articles before posting this. So do not tell me to do...
  7. Trouble accessing my installed games offline.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble accessing my installed games offline.: I write this issue because is simply infuriating. Recently i tried to play my xbox games that were downloaded onto my console when i was abroad and without any kind of internet connection. I...
  8. Offline use of games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Offline use of games: If I upgrade to premium can I use my games offline on planes? 5d814107-7254-4702-949e-411d519444a0
  9. transfer offline xbox 360 profiles to xbox one for use with backwards compatible games ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    transfer offline xbox 360 profiles to xbox one for use with backwards compatible games ?: So I got myself the original model xbox one for my birthday last year after christmas, anyway I still got my old xbox 360 with profiles loaded with saved data, mine in particular which has a save...
  10. Can't use dlc and some games offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't use dlc and some games offline: So I borrowed a friends copy of oblivion as my original copy is back at my old house. Its in good shape but when I boot up the game offline, I can't use my dlc. This has never happened to me...