Offline gaming using games with gold or gamepass no longer working how it did

Discus and support Offline gaming using games with gold or gamepass no longer working how it did in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I usually have no internet as if I'm not working I could easily be online all night but with kids and everything else, my SO takes the power cable... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Shagwan257, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Offline gaming using games with gold or gamepass no longer working how it did

So I usually have no internet as if I'm not working I could easily be online all night but with kids and everything else, my SO takes the power cable for the router but I can usually play GWG and gamepass games offline. The GWG will only play if I've loaded them up within a few hours of going offline and gamepass games would play as standard unless I hadn't played them for days. Last night after the latest update I got kicked from DMC while I was playing it as my internet went off and I got the "make sure your subscriptions are up to date" message and I couldn't play anything unless I had bought it or had the disk. This has all happened since the last update and I've posted a report but also thought I should post it here for more coverage of the issue.

submitted by /u/Shagwan257
    [link] [comments]

/u/Shagwan257, Sep 6, 2019
  2. Cleany Pablo Win User

Digital Games - no more access

I've purchased all the rights of the games i play aside from games with gold. I DON'T play gamepass games. If i own ALL the gears of war games digitally (receiving gears 4 with games with gold) i expect it to be what is advertised: FREE. I should be able
    to download it and play online/offline or whenever. If i download let's say, viva pinata with gamepass, stop paying for ultimate game pass/gold, i expect it to not work when i click on it the next time. I know how gamepass/netflix works. I'm talking about
    the FREE games with gold that aren't REALLY free.... "PlayStation does it" ..... Well there's a reason why nobody plays on that console unless they used to own a PS2 and never switched
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Games

Did you buy a pre owned console or have you ever downloaded games from gamepass and no longer subscribed, or are they games with gold and you subsciption has expired?
  4. NandakaJackson Win User

Games

Did you buy a pre owned console or have you ever downloaded games from gamepass and no longer subscribed, or are they games with gold and you subsciption has expired?
    I did not I bought it when it was first released and I have downloaded from game pass but the game came with my xbox.
  5. bluethunder yt2 Win User

Is Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance supposed to freeze whenever i try to play it? (XBOX 360 S)

Hi Thisisawittyusername!

metal gear rising revengance is a awsome game i have played it two but to my knowledge its not suppposed to crash when started but it could be a error since you no longer have gold and games you get
    on gold can no longer be used without it as you have not offficialy purchased the game most games wont let you play them again without the subscription as most games i owned thru gamepass ultimate,gold,and game pass have no longer let me play sice i no longer
    own the subscriptions so as long as you dont buy the game officially it wont work without he subscriptions.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft

Are you trying to play online? Gold subscription is required to play online.

Did you purchase a copy of the game or are you using Gamepass to play Minecraft? Gamepass subscription is required to play any of the great titles available on Gamepass.
Thema:

Offline gaming using games with gold or gamepass no longer working how it did

1. Offline gaming using games with gold or gamepass no longer working how it did - Similar Threads - Offline gaming using

2. Home xbox, no offline games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Home xbox, no offline games: So I've recently run into the head ache of my internet being down and I was all like hey, I'll play some xbox. Immediately, this did not work because the days of things just being simple and...
  3. My Xbox one s has been crashing a lot of my games recently, I tried to do an offline system...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox one s has been crashing a lot of my games recently, I tried to do an offline system...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Wman500 [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Game Pass PC games stop working after installed, error says "offline" and Store says...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC games stop working after installed, error says "offline" and Store says...: What is the deal here? I've had to uninstall State of Decay 2 twice now and reinstall. It will play a couple times fine, then the next time I go to play/run the game nothing happens for awhile...
  5. Can't sync any game data on pass, forced all play offline

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sync any game data on pass, forced all play offline: Ill try to keep it simple and clean but apologize on grammar. Issues im having: all games will not sync data, while trying to download games says i cant because of age restriction. On the age...
  6. Can't play game pass games offline like before all of a sudden.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play game pass games offline like before all of a sudden.: I recently renewed my game pass ultimate, i don't have internet so i borrow some from a buddy to download some games and i go home. I get home to play my new games and none of them can be played,...
  7. Xbox hardware trouble. My games were deleted while I was offline.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox hardware trouble. My games were deleted while I was offline.: Alright so this is the second time this has happened where I've gotten of my xbox and got back on and some of my games were deleted. Anyone know what's going on? I have 2 hard drives both meet the...
  8. Offline use of games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Offline use of games: If I upgrade to premium can I use my games offline on planes? 5d814107-7254-4702-949e-411d519444a0
  9. transfer offline xbox 360 profiles to xbox one for use with backwards compatible games ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    transfer offline xbox 360 profiles to xbox one for use with backwards compatible games ?: So I got myself the original model xbox one for my birthday last year after christmas, anyway I still got my old xbox 360 with profiles loaded with saved data, mine in particular which has a save...
  10. Can't use dlc and some games offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't use dlc and some games offline: So I borrowed a friends copy of oblivion as my original copy is back at my old house. Its in good shape but when I boot up the game offline, I can't use my dlc. This has never happened to me...