Offline gaming using games with gold or gamepass no longer working how it did

Discus and support Offline gaming using games with gold or gamepass no longer working how it did in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I usually have no internet as if I'm not working I could easily be online all night but with kids and everything else, my SO takes the power cable... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Shagwan257, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Offline gaming using games with gold or gamepass no longer working how it did

So I usually have no internet as if I'm not working I could easily be online all night but with kids and everything else, my SO takes the power cable for the router but I can usually play GWG and gamepass games offline. The GWG will only play if I've loaded them up within a few hours of going offline and gamepass games would play as standard unless I hadn't played them for days. Last night after the latest update I got kicked from DMC while I was playing it as my internet went off and I got the "make sure your subscriptions are up to date" message and I couldn't play anything unless I had bought it or had the disk. This has all happened since the last update and I've posted a report but also thought I should post it here for more coverage of the issue.

submitted by /u/Shagwan257
    [link] [comments]

/u/Shagwan257, Sep 6, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Games

Did you buy a pre owned console or have you ever downloaded games from gamepass and no longer subscribed, or are they games with gold and you subsciption has expired?
  3. NandakaJackson Win User

Games

Did you buy a pre owned console or have you ever downloaded games from gamepass and no longer subscribed, or are they games with gold and you subsciption has expired?
    I did not I bought it when it was first released and I have downloaded from game pass but the game came with my xbox.
  4. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

Game Pass

Did you let your GamePass expire? If so, you would no longer have access to that game.
  5. NasifK Win User

2013 'Tomb Raider' not showing up in my 'Ready to install' list anymore

Did you own it via gamepass? Once your subscription ends you will no longer own the game.
  6. CyTeK1978 Win User

Can I keep Xbox 360 games downloaded on Xbox One Console with Game Pass 30 day trial after it expires

360 Games downloaded with Games with Gold will (s far as i know) still work on One without anything. Only One Games Need Gold or Gamepass to work .

for me, my old GwG Games i downloaded on 360 will still work without Gold and co. on One.

But hey, why without Gamepass…
Thema:

Offline gaming using games with gold or gamepass no longer working how it did

1. Offline gaming using games with gold or gamepass no longer working how it did - Similar Threads - Offline gaming using

2. Xbox Game Pass Offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Offline: My Xbox is set up to be my home Xbox to share Xbox Gold and Game Pass with other accounts. When the Xbox is disconnected (offline) the other accounts are not able to play the Gamepass Games. How...
  3. Installed games not showing when offline. Putting a physical game disk in the drive appears...

in XboX Insiders
    Installed games not showing when offline. Putting a physical game disk in the drive appears...: [IMG] submitted by /u/gbdasbutch [link] [comments]
  4. My Games & Apps Empty when offline?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Games & Apps Empty when offline?: I won't always have internet when I use my Xbox One. I have already selected the console as "My Home Xbox". The problem is when I go to My Games & Apps > Games > Installed the list is completely...
  5. xbox loses my game list offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox loses my game list offline: When I'm offline my xbox loses my game list but when I reconnect to the internet it comes back. I am down to 5.4 GB of free space I chatted with an xbox expert earlier today and it won't let me...
  6. offline games

in XBoX on Consoles
    offline games: I have downloaded games, not game pass or gold, since the latest update, they do not show in my games list when I am offline. They Show when online b69aa84e-a3f8-467e-8767-d6112ca38aae
  7. Games not displaying offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games not displaying offline: Since the Nov. 14 update my downloaded games do not display in games and apps, They also do not show when I go into storage and look to see what is on the hdd. If I search for one of my games, it...
  8. Offline use of games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Offline use of games: If I upgrade to premium can I use my games offline on planes? 5d814107-7254-4702-949e-411d519444a0
  9. transfer offline xbox 360 profiles to xbox one for use with backwards compatible games ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    transfer offline xbox 360 profiles to xbox one for use with backwards compatible games ?: So I got myself the original model xbox one for my birthday last year after christmas, anyway I still got my old xbox 360 with profiles loaded with saved data, mine in particular which has a save...
  10. Can't use dlc and some games offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't use dlc and some games offline: So I borrowed a friends copy of oblivion as my original copy is back at my old house. Its in good shape but when I boot up the game offline, I can't use my dlc. This has never happened to me...