Offline gaming using games with gold or gamepass no longer working how it did

Discus and support Offline gaming using games with gold or gamepass no longer working how it did in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I usually have no internet as if I'm not working I could easily be online all night but with kids and everything else, my SO takes the power cable... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Shagwan257, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Offline gaming using games with gold or gamepass no longer working how it did

So I usually have no internet as if I'm not working I could easily be online all night but with kids and everything else, my SO takes the power cable for the router but I can usually play GWG and gamepass games offline. The GWG will only play if I've loaded them up within a few hours of going offline and gamepass games would play as standard unless I hadn't played them for days. Last night after the latest update I got kicked from DMC while I was playing it as my internet went off and I got the "make sure your subscriptions are up to date" message and I couldn't play anything unless I had bought it or had the disk. This has all happened since the last update and I've posted a report but also thought I should post it here for more coverage of the issue.

submitted by /u/Shagwan257
    [link] [comments]

/u/Shagwan257, Sep 6, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Games

Did you buy a pre owned console or have you ever downloaded games from gamepass and no longer subscribed, or are they games with gold and you subsciption has expired?
  3. NandakaJackson Win User

Games

Did you buy a pre owned console or have you ever downloaded games from gamepass and no longer subscribed, or are they games with gold and you subsciption has expired?
    I did not I bought it when it was first released and I have downloaded from game pass but the game came with my xbox.
  4. SpyShadow Win User

I bought gold and gamepass, it took money but i did not get either.

There has been a known glitch that the store on your console will not think you have xbox gold or gamepass, but besides contacting support about this issue you should be to use your gold and gamepass with no issues. Try downloading the games you want from
    gamepass via your gamepass tab on your console and play games online and see if it successful works (confirming you do have xbox live gold).

Good luck!
  5. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

Game Pass

Did you let your GamePass expire? If so, you would no longer have access to that game.
  6. kev edin Win User

Gears of War 4 with Games with Gold and Game Pass

I got the game with gold and im on gamepass also . I did not have any problems.👍
Thema:

Offline gaming using games with gold or gamepass no longer working how it did

1. Offline gaming using games with gold or gamepass no longer working how it did - Similar Threads - Offline gaming using

2. Is it safe to play a game offline if you're on single player mode?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it safe to play a game offline if you're on single player mode?: For example, WWE 2K18 or 2K19, are these two a single player game that you can play offline? And if you play without internet, does it sync once you're done or it requires online to sync?...
  3. Offline mid game system starts saying I need internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offline mid game system starts saying I need internet: While playing offline or watching a DVD my xbox1 will suddenly bring me to the home screen with a prompt claiming I need internet for this even though I've been playing Or watching movies offline....
  4. Playing games offline.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing games offline.: I am having trouble playing games offline that do not require internet. Keeps telling me I have to sign in. I have not been able to play a single game offline since I bought the console. Was...
  5. PLAYING GAMES OFFLINE.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PLAYING GAMES OFFLINE.: Hello, Why do I have to sign in to play a game or watch an app like Hulu? Can't I just watch or play w/o being on xbox live? Thank you 0019ce8b-961f-4a6c-9696-a22977cd3e1d
  6. Unable to play any downloaded games offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play any downloaded games offline: Hello, everyone! I bought a Xbox 360 S back in 2010 and over the years it began to have issues to the point where I decided to upgrade to a Xbox 360 E. The problem is that I bought quite a few...
  7. Cant play games when i am offline - even games on disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play games when i am offline - even games on disc: Hello. I am having the same problem another user reported on 8/30 - I cannot play games I've downloaded or have on disc offline. I was able to do this yesterday by simply turning on the xb1....
  8. Offline use of games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Offline use of games: If I upgrade to premium can I use my games offline on planes? 5d814107-7254-4702-949e-411d519444a0
  9. transfer offline xbox 360 profiles to xbox one for use with backwards compatible games ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    transfer offline xbox 360 profiles to xbox one for use with backwards compatible games ?: So I got myself the original model xbox one for my birthday last year after christmas, anyway I still got my old xbox 360 with profiles loaded with saved data, mine in particular which has a save...
  10. Can't use dlc and some games offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't use dlc and some games offline: So I borrowed a friends copy of oblivion as my original copy is back at my old house. Its in good shape but when I boot up the game offline, I can't use my dlc. This has never happened to me...