Offline gaming

Discus and support Offline gaming in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Is there anything I can do to make my console more useful than a damn brick when I have no internet? I tried to start a few games, they all said... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by martindrengen, May 16, 2019.

1. Offline gaming

Is there anything I can do to make my console more useful than a damn brick when I have no internet?

I tried to start a few games, they all said something along the lines of "you have no connection you dong dong, switch to offline mode to play!" then I switch to offline and just get an error code instead. I then check youtube (thanks isp for the unlimited
    data package) and everyone says "enable home xbox" I can't acces the feature without a connection!

A system update that gives us acces to the games we BOUGHT is sorely needed. I'd say something I bought is mine, you are keeping MY property hostage.

Give it back or give me my money.

:)

martindrengen, May 16, 2019
  2. Mystic Shrew Win User

Offline gaming?

@ Icestorm3

I do yes, I have a steam account and all that Jazz. But I can play and access my games offline, Buy them in store then connect them to steam all without the need to go online. And I really want to pick up Rome Total War 2. Plus PC is largely backwards compatible
    (can play a lot of pretty old games)

Every platform has it's strengths and weaknesses I just see more weaknesses in the One than positives.
  3. Mystic Shrew Win User

Offline gaming?

Then I am going to invest in a new PC gaming rig.

One Original Xbox, 3 Xbox 360's (RROD) and one Xbox360 Slim. Roughly 150 + games purchased across those consoles including GOD and arcade games and an Xbox live subscription for the best part of five years.

Well I guess I made a poor long term investment and it's time to cut my loses. When the Xbox came out and I played Halo:CE for the first time I thought I would be buying Xbox's for generations. Oh well.

Thanks for wasting my time MS.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Offline gaming

Hello all,

As this is an old thread, I will be locking this one. Updates, games and everything changes often so would be best to create a new thread. Once a new thread is created we will be happy to assist you in any issues or questions you might have.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. JustinFy Win User

Offline gaming

Set the console that you use as Home :)
  6. Cerebral Paul Win User

Offline gaming

So, why not set your home xbox? You only need to be connected for a minute.
Thema:

Offline gaming

1. Offline gaming - Similar Threads - Offline gaming

2. After the last update I can't play any downloaded game offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    After the last update I can't play any downloaded game offline: After the last update on Xbox, i can't play any game offline after signing into the account i purchased the game. When I go offline, the game quits. But at first it wasn't so. I can play the game...
  3. What the issue? Cant play any of my sub games offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What the issue? Cant play any of my sub games offline: So first off; [img] Game pass subscription; bought that Gold: yeah that's comes with the pass And this is my home xbox. And as you can tell I have an active subscription. [img] So can...
  4. Playing games offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing games offline: Hi there, I don’t have internet at home, where my xbox is, and I installed call of duty world war II via the game disc and upon completion it asked me to connect to xbox live to continue. Every...
  5. I can't play games offline after the latest update

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't play games offline after the latest update: my xbox won't let me play games offline after latest update ea7ca3d4-6c3f-44f9-a9f5-8fdee4825132
  6. Xbox one game disc cant download offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one game disc cant download offline: I had just bought a game and then tryied to install it and it dosent pop up in my queue or installing. I can play other games I have that are already downloaded with disc and they all work fine. I...
  7. Xbox Live PC (Beta) - Appearing offline even though I'm playing games.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live PC (Beta) - Appearing offline even though I'm playing games.: I haven't been having issues appearing offline while logged into the XBox LIve Beta for PC. I have tried clicking on the "Appear Offline" button and trying to toggle it back and forth. It will not...
  8. Playing games offline that I OWN on disc for Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing games offline that I OWN on disc for Xbox One: Ok, so I have 3 Xbox One consoles, two original Xbox One systems and a One X. My home xbox is in my room and I have the second Xbox in the lounge. I cannot play any games that I OWN on disc on the...
  9. Offline gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Offline gaming: So, I moved out of my moms house recently and no longer have internet access most of the time. NONE of my games work anymore. Disc or digital. They all pop up a network error and it's really...
  10. Being signed out randomly during games on and offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Being signed out randomly during games on and offline: So randomly while playing snooker online it forfeits game or battlefield says lost connection,but even offline signed me out then straight. Back in. I did a hard reset but its still happening. It...