Offline mode on Xbox One S "You'll need the internet for this. 0x800704cf" on boot or exit...

Discus and support Offline mode on Xbox One S "You'll need the internet for this. 0x800704cf" on boot or exit... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every time when I start Xbox One S in offline mode or without internet connected, aprears the message "You'll need the internet for this. Error... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheticJungle518, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Offline mode on Xbox One S "You'll need the internet for this. 0x800704cf" on boot or exit...

Every time when I start Xbox One S in offline mode or without internet connected, aprears the message
    "You'll need the internet for this. Error 0x800704cf". This message also appears when I exit the game in offline mode. If I close it the console works normal but constantly seeing this bug is very annoying.
    It goes on for several months. Please help.

:)

TheticJungle518, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

Offline mode on Xbox One S "You'll need the internet for this. 0x800704cf" on boot or exit...

1. Offline mode on Xbox One S "You'll need the internet for this. 0x800704cf" on boot or exit... - Similar Threads - Offline mode You'll

2. Is it safe to play a game offline if you're on single player mode?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it safe to play a game offline if you're on single player mode?: For example, WWE 2K18 or 2K19, are these two a single player game that you can play offline? And if you play without internet, does it sync once you're done or it requires online to sync?...
  3. Offline mode on Xbox One S "You'll need the internet for this. 0x800704cf" on boot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offline mode on Xbox One S "You'll need the internet for this. 0x800704cf" on boot: Hi. I get this error every time I boot my Xbox One S in offline mode or without internet connected. It shows up, I close it and the console works without any other problem, but it's just annoying....
  4. Mortal Kombat 11) I have completed story mode missions offline without even playing any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal Kombat 11) I have completed story mode missions offline without even playing any...: So, I have went into Mortal Kombat 11, checked my notifications, and I have like 20 notifications saying(You have completed story mode missions while you were offline! And when I claim the...
  5. X box one s не работает в оффлайн режиме. [X box one s does not work in offline mode.]

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box one s не работает в оффлайн режиме. [X box one s does not work in offline mode.]: Моя консоль не работает в автономном режиме. Когда вы пытаетесь играть в игру без Интернета, вы получаете ошибку 0x803f9008. екомендации написаны либо для подключения к интернету, либо для того,...
  6. Оффлайн режим консоли [offline console mode]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Оффлайн режим консоли [offline console mode]: Моя консоль не работает в оффлайн режиме. При попытке звпуска игры без интернета выдает ошибку 0x803f9008. В рекомендациях написанно либо подключить интернет или сделать консоль домашней. Консоль...
  7. Stuck in offline mode

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stuck in offline mode: So i was im offline mode recently and when i went to change it back to normal it does not work. If i try through the side menu it says "online status unknown" untill i leave the menu. Then it goes...
  8. Home Xbox And Offline Mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Xbox And Offline Mode: Is there anyway to share xboxlive on another console but still be able to play games on your main xbox offline. Last time my xbox went offline i wasnt able to play any of my games since it wasnt...
  9. The legend of spyro dawn of the dragon offline mode?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The legend of spyro dawn of the dragon offline mode?: I downloaded the legend of spyro dawn of the dragon and my question is can you play it offline? I get an error in offline mode saying can't launch legend of spyro. Please help...
  10. Covers in offline mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Covers in offline mode: Until 2013 it was possible to see the covers of downloaded games in offline mode. I know you have policies, this and that, etc. But it will be a respectful way if you Microsoft answer why now we...