Offline/online players

Discus and support Offline/online players in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Im a bit confused. Why do I see my 'friends' roaming around when they are not playing forza? The same is when I see them racing against me to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ReactedMilk574, Apr 12, 2015.

1. Offline/online players

Hi, Im a bit confused. Why do I see my 'friends' roaming around when they are not playing forza? The same is when I see them racing against me to acquire certain cars.

Thanks,

Rav

:)

ReactedMilk574, Apr 12, 2015
  2. PrimoFuSion
    PrimoFuSion Guest
    Fifa 12 ultimate team

You don't need an online pass to play offline tournaments or trade players, you do if you want to play online tournaments.

PrimoFuSion, Apr 12, 2015
  3. Eckenstine
    Eckenstine Guest
    What's the difference?

When I go through my friends list there are players that say "online _____ days ago", and then ones that say "offline", what is the difference, is the one that just says offline when someone appears offline, if that's the case then appearing offline is completely
    pointless.

Eckenstine, Apr 12, 2015
  4. Offline/online players

Hi there ReactedMilk574, You see youre friends Drivatars in the game. Forza takes youre friends driving styles, and skills from when they are racing when they are playing the game. Then when you play instead of just computer generated characters, they
    make what they like to call Drivatars now, which are basically just your friends but computer controlled, but it has their driving style and skill put to them... Its like this in Forza 5 also.

BigDaddyxBrock, Apr 23, 2015
  5. MLPCyberPony882 Win User

My account isn't getting credits, and I'm not credit banned. Why? D:

online* in it made the offline player the OFFLINE player, OFFLINE is online
  6. MLPCyberPony882 Win User

My account isn't getting credits, and I'm not credit banned. Why? D:

i'm kinda having the sane problem. I'm usually an offline player, and i went online to rank up my online player, and it made my offline player the same as the offline player, please tell me how to fix this.
  7. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

Offline/online players

Hi there ReactedMilk574, You see youre friends Drivatars in the game. Forza takes youre friends driving styles, and skills from when they are racing when they are playing the game. Then when you play instead of just computer generated characters, they
    make what they like to call Drivatars now, which are basically just your friends but computer controlled, but it has their driving style and skill put to them... Its like this in Forza 5 also.
  8. YellowJacket LE Win User

Any good co-op hack-n-slash games?

Dungeon siege 3-two player drop in drop out online/offline co-op

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 and 2 are great hack and slash style games as well with 4 player drop in drop out online/offline co-op
  9. auburnlaw Win User

Awesome!!!

Seconding Trig's point. This is for ONLINE ONLY. It does not effect single player offline games.
Thema:

Offline/online players

1. Offline/online players - Similar Threads - Offline online players

2. Online friends showing offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Online friends showing offline: Can someone please help me figure out what’s going on? My friends either shows offline or not on my friends list at all. I have reset my hotspot and xbox several times and still nothing. This has...
  3. Possible to Connect Offline 360 Profile w/ Online Xbox One Profile?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Possible to Connect Offline 360 Profile w/ Online Xbox One Profile?: Have an offline profile on Xbox 360 that I never connected to Live and an Xbox Live account on Xbox One that I use all the time. I’m trying to figure out if there’s a way I can merge both accounts...
  4. Appear Offline When I'm Online

in XBoX on Windows
    Appear Offline When I'm Online: I created a Microsoft Live account, however I always show as being offline, both to my friends and on my profile. See screenshot 1. I can also receive messages from my friends, but when I try to...
  5. Xbox One S showing friends offline even though they are online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S showing friends offline even though they are online: Hello, My Son is trying to play games with his friend via headsets, so they can talk to each other. But his friend is showing offline on our side. Even though his friend is online chatting and...
  6. Handling online and offline

in XboX Insiders
    Handling online and offline: How does the series x plan on handling players that don’t always wanna be online or items like purchased movies that you don’t have access to when you don’t have access to Ethernet? submitted by...
  7. Is this game can be played offline? The game shows "Xbox Live online multiplayer (2-30)" at...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is this game can be played offline? The game shows "Xbox Live online multiplayer (2-30)" at...: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/grand-theft-auto-v/bpj686w6s0nh?activetab=pivot:overviewtab Grand Theft Auto V c44edd02-6d2c-48ba-8c0e-a81183f1cae9
  8. GTA V online only or can be played offline?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V online only or can be played offline?: GTA V online only or can be played offline? 2cf4f122-fb0f-4ae0-a72a-51222729f504
  9. Fifa 19 having stutter in Single player and Multiplayer (offline and online both)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 19 having stutter in Single player and Multiplayer (offline and online both): Hi Everyone, I am trying to play Fifa 19 on my xbox one s 1tb i purchased 1 week back. I have bought the game online and installed it. I am facing stuttering issues for this game. I have metal...
  10. Players online freezing consoles to kick players offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Players online freezing consoles to kick players offline: My internet connection is fine, my modem is lit up like a Christmas tree. I play other consoles, PC, and Onlive online with no problems, and I use XBL Silver for downloads. So with that out of...