Offline play

Discus and support Offline play in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there an update to xbox one that makes it unable to play offline? It was working fine, then we updated. Now, when my dot'r switchs to offline, she... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Joyota, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Joyota
    Joyota Guest

Offline play

Is there an update to xbox one that makes it unable to play offline? It was working fine, then we updated. Now, when my dot'r switchs to offline, she can't switch between games that we have disks for!

:)

Joyota, Oct 6, 2019
  2. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

Offline Play and No play

Hey rippen, Updated all my games last night and switched on Pstar golf, Got a free canyon course and all was unlocked again.

I'm going for Platinum on Dark souls, this is the only reason I haven't been on XB1 except for Titanfall. Just mentioning this as my activities are blank.
  3. Galactic Geek Win User

Offline Play and No play

There's 2 reasons why I think this isn't working for the OP (and could potentially be both):

1) Any GwG games you have must be played online because XBL needs to recognize that you "own" the game and/or a Gold subscription (a limitation of the GwG promotion).

2) Powerstar Golf recently reverted to a free-to-play model; due to this change, the game may have also been turned into an online-only game as well.
  4. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

Offline Play and No play

Yeah it's really quite weird Rippen, In all honesty I can just go online and play. I just didn't want to wait for the update and was downloading allot of "stuff" on my pc and other consoles. But it really got me thinking about countries with worse internet
    then here and limited download space. Just wanted a quick Powerstar bash
  5. RippenHarra Win User

Offline Play and No play

I think you have to physically pull the Ethernet cable( if thats how you are connected) to get it to revert to local saves,even if you select offline. Haven't tried myself. Been connected since launch. i should experiment and see.
  6. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

Offline Play and No play

^ Dude, ya know you're probably right. Powerstar was bought by me but everything locked? So the license has changed I guess, Sneaky ;)
Thema:

Offline play

1. Offline play - Similar Threads - Offline play

2. Xbox Game Pass Offline Play?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Offline Play?: Question 1. So I'm soon going on a very very long road trip in a motorhome and was thinking of bringing my Xbox One X, so online play will be disabled, but what about playing the games from Xbox...
  3. XBOX Live needed to play Apps and XBOX 360/One Games offline?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Live needed to play Apps and XBOX 360/One Games offline?: Hello, I've bought an XBOX One X and I wanted to install and play Xbox 360 Games from the disc and what I bought in microsoft/xbox live store. For the disc part it says you need to download the...
  4. cant play offline even tho my xbox is set to my home xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant play offline even tho my xbox is set to my home xbox: so i dont have internt that often so i have my xbox as my home xbox. but it wont let me play my games offline. owned gamepass or ea. yes i own all of these, yes its my home xbox, yes i connect at...
  5. Xbox one x won't play games offline.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x won't play games offline.: Before 2020 I could play my xbox one x offline and sign into my account offline. Now I can't play my games because i cant sign into my account because of some networking error.(0x80a40011) My xbox...
  6. Can't play offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play offline: I have my Xbox One X set as my home Xbox but I still can't play any of my downloaded or digital games off-line. 87d7b379-16a7-4b5f-bc0f-0e368cbc1987
  7. Can't play Minecraft offline even though Xbox is set as Home Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Minecraft offline even though Xbox is set as Home Xbox: I just recently moved and won't have Internet for a couple weeks. I tried to start Minecraft offline and it told me it has to be online unless I have set my Xbox as my Home Xbox. I connected my...
  8. We cannot play multiplayer offline with our xbox console , why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    We cannot play multiplayer offline with our xbox console , why?: We cannot play multiplayer on get the split screen- cables are hdmi , all plugged fine on tv , monitor and xbox console , resolution is higher that 720 , done all checks - the second controller...
  9. Can't Play Offline While A Game Pass Subscriber

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Play Offline While A Game Pass Subscriber: I will start out saying this is NOT an isolated incident and is widespread for every Game Pass subscriber. I looked into multiple forums and articles before posting this. So do not tell me to do...
  10. How can I play The Outer Worlds entirely offline?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I play The Outer Worlds entirely offline?: [Mod Removed]...