Offline play

Discus and support Offline play in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there an update to xbox one that makes it unable to play offline? It was working fine, then we updated. Now, when my dot'r switchs to offline, she... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Joyota, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Joyota
    Joyota Guest

Offline play

Is there an update to xbox one that makes it unable to play offline? It was working fine, then we updated. Now, when my dot'r switchs to offline, she can't switch between games that we have disks for!

:)

Joyota, Oct 6, 2019
  2. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

Offline Play and No play

Hey rippen, Updated all my games last night and switched on Pstar golf, Got a free canyon course and all was unlocked again.

I'm going for Platinum on Dark souls, this is the only reason I haven't been on XB1 except for Titanfall. Just mentioning this as my activities are blank.
  3. Galactic Geek Win User

Offline Play and No play

There's 2 reasons why I think this isn't working for the OP (and could potentially be both):

1) Any GwG games you have must be played online because XBL needs to recognize that you "own" the game and/or a Gold subscription (a limitation of the GwG promotion).

2) Powerstar Golf recently reverted to a free-to-play model; due to this change, the game may have also been turned into an online-only game as well.
  4. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

Offline Play and No play

Yeah it's really quite weird Rippen, In all honesty I can just go online and play. I just didn't want to wait for the update and was downloading allot of "stuff" on my pc and other consoles. But it really got me thinking about countries with worse internet
    then here and limited download space. Just wanted a quick Powerstar bash
  5. RippenHarra Win User

Offline Play and No play

I think you have to physically pull the Ethernet cable( if thats how you are connected) to get it to revert to local saves,even if you select offline. Haven't tried myself. Been connected since launch. i should experiment and see.
  6. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

Offline Play and No play

^ Dude, ya know you're probably right. Powerstar was bought by me but everything locked? So the license has changed I guess, Sneaky ;)
Thema:

Offline play

1. Offline play - Similar Threads - Offline play

2. Môžem hrať digitálne verzie hier offline? [Mod Translation-Can I play digital versions of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Môžem hrať digitálne verzie hier offline? [Mod Translation-Can I play digital versions of...: Keď si kúpim hru v Microsoft Store alebo tam zadám kód na hru, keď si ju stiahnem budem ju môcť hrať aj bez pripojenia na internet? [Mod Translation-When I buy a game from the Microsoft Store or...
  3. Is it safe to play a game offline if you're on single player mode?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it safe to play a game offline if you're on single player mode?: For example, WWE 2K18 or 2K19, are these two a single player game that you can play offline? And if you play without internet, does it sync once you're done or it requires online to sync?...
  4. Playing games offline.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing games offline.: I am having trouble playing games offline that do not require internet. Keeps telling me I have to sign in. I have not been able to play a single game offline since I bought the console. Was...
  5. PLAYING GAMES OFFLINE.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PLAYING GAMES OFFLINE.: Hello, Why do I have to sign in to play a game or watch an app like Hulu? Can't I just watch or play w/o being on xbox live? Thank you 0019ce8b-961f-4a6c-9696-a22977cd3e1d
  6. Unable to play any downloaded games offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to play any downloaded games offline: Hello, everyone! I bought a Xbox 360 S back in 2010 and over the years it began to have issues to the point where I decided to upgrade to a Xbox 360 E. The problem is that I bought quite a few...
  7. Cant play games when i am offline - even games on disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play games when i am offline - even games on disc: Hello. I am having the same problem another user reported on 8/30 - I cannot play games I've downloaded or have on disc offline. I was able to do this yesterday by simply turning on the xb1....
  8. Cant play games when i am offline - even games on disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play games when i am offline - even games on disc: i cant play games when i am offline both games i downloaded+installed and also game from game disc. The game does start but after the Intro i have to Press A to continue,then it ask "Who are You"...
  9. Can you play Downloaded+Inslalled games when you are offline?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you play Downloaded+Inslalled games when you are offline?: I baught xbox one x and got 2 gamecodes (Forza 7 +Horizon), i downloaded them + installed them after that a Added them to Home (dont know what it means but it says i have to in video support site...
  10. Playing offline in Xbox 360 Slim

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing offline in Xbox 360 Slim: Hi guys, Is there a way that i can play Xbox 360 games without singing in Xbox live? I have currently bought an used Xbox 360 Slim, also bought some games as GTA V, the question is beacause that...