Offline showing in lobbies

Discus and support Offline showing in lobbies in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So basically I have a friend that I think is chatting a bit of rubbish. And basically all I wanna know is if that. My friend. When they play minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Wxm99, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Wxm99
    Wxm99 Guest

So basically I have a friend that I think is chatting a bit of rubbish. And basically all I wanna know is if that. My friend. When they play minecraft and they’re in an online world that shows how many people are in the lobby, would their offline friends show as a number if they were in the lobby? Or does this mean that they are solely on their own and not with any of their appearing offline friends? (See image for reference)
    Offline showing in lobbies [​IMG]

:)

Wxm99, Nov 24, 2021
  2. Wxm99 Win User

if there was an appearing offline friend in there it would show 2 people etc?
  3. Jamie1993 Win User

Hello, I´m Jamie. an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

The number shown (1/5) would mean, there is only 1 player in that world.

Thanks

Jamie
  4. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Apparently, there is only one person in the lobby, as if there were two the Minecraft system would show it, as the option to go offline or invisible only works for the Xbox system, it would just not be seen in the friends tab, but it would still be seen in-game.

*Thank you in advance for contacting the community, I hope this can help you.
  5. XBoxie eh Win User

PayDay 2 Crimewave Edition Xbox One - Keeps Freezing, Won't Connect To Games Online

Peoples.. I think I know what the problem is. I had a buddy playing as well, and he started a lobby. We played for a bit, blah blah.... Then he had to get offline to go to work. 2 hours later, his lobby was STILL SHOWING UP in the crimenet lists of games
    to join. I think it's caching older lobbies, and not showing us new ones. And that would make sence for the errors we are seeing, as most of the lobbies would be un-able to join, because they are long gone. Just my 2-cents.... Always looking for someone
    to join up with, add me if you want to play!
  6. T FUNK 1984 Win User

Showing as Offline

I've just realised that when going onto my profile on my xbox it constantly has 'Appearing Offline' under my gamertag and doesn't change when I change offline/online with either the console of the windows 10 app
Thema:

1. Offline showing in lobbies - Similar Threads - Offline showing lobbies

2. Halo MCC Shows Offline Season 0?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC Shows Offline Season 0?: I just bought Halo MCC on steam and when I get to the main menu it shows that I'm offline and currently on season 0. I've tried reinstalling and that didn't help. People have suggested logging out...
  3. Xbox friends showing as offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox friends showing as offline: Good day. I have noticed that suddenly all of my Xbox friends' status' are "offline" instead of "last online". I know appearing offline would cause this but I know they are not. It still shows...
  4. Friend shows offline, even though they are def online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend shows offline, even though they are def online: I have a friend who ALWAYS shows offline, even when they are definitely online. If I start a party, they can join, even though they show "offline". It shows offline in games like ESO as well....
  5. Account shows offline on Kindle fire.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Account shows offline on Kindle fire.: So for Christmas I bought my three children each a new Kindle Fire 10 HD. I signed all of them into their Microsoft accounts on Minecraft Pocket Edition. So here's the issue my 13 year old son's...
  6. Please Help! My Series X is showing "Offline" w/ a wired connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please Help! My Series X is showing "Offline" w/ a wired connection: I just got a Series X system Thursday. Everything was fine up until last night. For some reason the system shows me as offline. I tried to connect to the internet and it still says i'm offline. My...
  7. Xbox Friends Showing Offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Friends Showing Offline: Is Microsoft aware of the offline friend glitch? Every so often, all of my friends will appear 'offline' at once. I have at least 50 people on my list, so I'm very positive this does not have...
  8. Everyone showing Offline, Hard reboot and readding account failed to fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Everyone showing Offline, Hard reboot and readding account failed to fix: I was curious if there has been a solution to all friends showing offline, which effects your ability to add them in games and to talk during party chat with them....
  9. Online friends showing offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Online friends showing offline: Can someone please help me figure out what’s going on? My friends either shows offline or not on my friends list at all. I have reset my hotspot and xbox several times and still nothing. This has...
  10. My Xbox friends are showing offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox friends are showing offline: For some reason, my xbox is showing all my friends to be offline which i know is incorrect. How do I fix this problem as ive restarted and nothing happened 945c2661-f62e-44ab-88f4-dd238230cd8b