Offline stream play would be great.

Discus and support Offline stream play would be great. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; If you have a laptop or a desktop but not a TV or your parents have the control of it, Xbox should make a feature so that we can remote play Xbox with... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Comparison-Maximum, Nov 21, 2020 at 4:52 PM.

1. Offline stream play would be great.

If you have a laptop or a desktop but not a TV or your parents have the control of it, Xbox should make a feature so that we can remote play Xbox with Lan Wifi or with a ethernet cable.

submitted by /u/Comparison-Maximum
    [link] [comments]

/u/Comparison-Maximum, Nov 21, 2020 at 4:52 PM
  2. AdamYeti Win User

Recommend an Offline Game

Forza Horizon 4 has some great online features but it can also be played completely offline as well. Probably not the style of game you're looking for but thought I would throw it out there. Far Cry 5 is a great offline game too.
  3. battchief38 Win User

XBOX One Media Center

The xbox 360 was a great system for streaming from my PC. Why would you abandon something that worked so well. At least my Play station still streams from my PC
  4. A Blue Illusion Win User

Xbox One Controller ?

On the streaming aspect, here is an idea. Go into your Xbox settings and choose 'Go offline'. You'll obviously have to choose a game that you can play offline to test it, but after you do that, see if the device you want to stream to can find your Xbox and
    connect to it and play.

If you can do this, there should be no issue with data usage at all. Although, TBH I still don't think you'd be using any more data through streaming than you would through normal gaming on the console. The streaming should be happening on your network,
    not through the internet connection. The only reason you'd 'need' to be connected to XBL in order to stream would be if it were a game that required internet.

If you can stream with your Xbox in offline mode, then it should work the same as it does if you're on the console. You just wouldn't be able to get your achievements and whatnot until you go online again. Anyways, just a thought.
  5. SmokyDaGhost117 Win User

What's everyone's thoughts if Microsoft offered some sort of buy back program or digital trade-in for credit in the marketplace?

I think that would be a great idea. A stream or rent service would be great to have as well.
  6. TheVet96 Win User

Project xCloud: More for Gamers and Developers

And when the Cloud goes down which it inevitably will from time to time like all streaming services do, then what....can't play streaming offline.
Thema:

Offline stream play would be great.

1. Offline stream play would be great. - Similar Threads - Offline stream play

2. Offline gaming and live streaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Offline gaming and live streaming: Hi there. Can I go offline for games but still be connected to the internet for apps? I would like to play my games offline (without any updates) but I still want to be able to watch Netflix...
  3. Console streaming doesn't work if you appear offline

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming doesn't work if you appear offline: Discovered this bug today. If your status on Xbox is set to "Appear offline", the game streaming app will fail to start a stream unless you're connected to your home network(same network as your...
  4. Streaming games with offline router ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Streaming games with offline router ?: Good morning, I would like to ask about the function of streaming games between Xbox One S and a laptop with Windows 10. I understand that I get better image quality by connecting consoles and...
  5. Twitch is Broadcasting on Xbox One but Stream on Twitch says Offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch is Broadcasting on Xbox One but Stream on Twitch says Offline: Hi, Hope someone can help me here, because this situation is becoming very frustrating. I am trying to broadcast my games on twitch via the xbox one twitch app, but when i start broadcast i get...
  6. Xbox Says I am Live When I Stream But On Twich It Says Offline HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Says I am Live When I Stream But On Twich It Says Offline HELP: OK i am trying to stream bf4 ki and Forza but i just ran into this problem when the xbox says i am live but on twitch it says i am off line i tried all the steps to fix this problem but none of...
  7. Twitch says i'm live on xbox but on the site i'm offline so no live stream!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch says i'm live on xbox but on the site i'm offline so no live stream!!!!!: Hello, From the start I bought the xbox one, twitch won't work for my. I tried everything but its not working. I hope you guys would help me out please ! 4f770d57-ee3a-4863-963a-92c800a7947a
  8. Twitch Streams says offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch Streams says offline: I am currently having a problem with my Twitch App. Whenever I stream and go to the Twitch website the streams says offline even though everything seems fine on the Xbox end. I have tried pretty...
  9. Stream Xbox One to PC offline?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stream Xbox One to PC offline?: It doesn't seem to work, but can you stream your Xbox One to your PC offline like either through a straight ethernet connection or through a router that is offline? It seems weird that you...
  10. Can't stream. Twitch says I'm offline, Xbox says I am.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't stream. Twitch says I'm offline, Xbox says I am.: The Twitch app on Xbox One says I'm streaming. Clearly that's not true as the Twitch page says I'm not. Help. ea0503e3-4a25-48c8-9b0a-9c5cddc2f0a9