Offline Update for consoles that are in Insider Preview Builds

Discus and support Offline Update for consoles that are in Insider Preview Builds in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Will there be a new OSU1.zip offline update file that supports consoles that are in preview builds but cannot update after factory resetting because... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Pdubbed, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Pdubbed
    Pdubbed Guest

Will there be a new OSU1.zip offline update file that supports consoles that are in preview builds but cannot update after factory resetting because they did not downgrade before the reset?

:)

Pdubbed, Apr 17, 2019
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

G'day,

There are NO OSU files that can be used if you are in the Insider previews. You must leave the program as stated in previous replies.

Goto the XBox Insiders site for expert assistance and also read

Reddit XBox Insiders wiki
    for useful information on the Preview Programs.
  3. Puppy Fujo Win User

The easy answer is no. There is a workaround however. And that is unenrolling your console if you need to do a factory reset with the offline file. You can remove your console using another Xbox (just log in and use the Insider Hub) or a Windows 10 PC
    using the Xbox Insider Hub app, it may be just the Xbox app now that I'm thinking about it. Once that has been Deron you perform the procedure like you would any other Xbox.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Problem updating the Xbox

G'day,

If you are in the Insiders preview program, DON'T use the OSU (offline system update) solution, usb flash drive. It is NOT compatible with Insider OS builds.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

5/12/19 xbox one preview update left xbox non-functional

You can not use offline updates if your console is in the Insider Preview. As the builds are completely different.

You need to login here anf report it so the devs devs what has happened: HTTPS://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders
Thema:

1. Offline Update for consoles that are in Insider Preview Builds - Similar Threads - Offline Update consoles

2. Xbox One console update fails with System Error: E101 0000503 80070003 (offline update)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One console update fails with System Error: E101 0000503 80070003 (offline update): Hi All, I am trying to update xbox one console which has not been used/updated in a while by doing an offline update and keep getting following error with OS1 or OS2 or reset to factory defaults...
  3. Offline update file OSU2.zip's system.xvd file corrupt. Can I download it separately?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offline update file OSU2.zip's system.xvd file corrupt. Can I download it separately?: I've been stuck with a brick xbox one that wouldn't update so the error code it gave said I should update offline using the OSU2 file (2gb). I have managed to extract all the other files using...
  4. Osu1 File Corrupt for Offline Xbox One S update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Osu1 File Corrupt for Offline Xbox One S update: I've been trying to update my Xbox One S with the offline file but it is corrupt. I've tried extracting it multiple times with multiple programs but it keeps failing. At first it was it the...
  5. Xbox one - Lost half of my offline saved data after console and game update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one - Lost half of my offline saved data after console and game update: I play only story mode. I went offline at about halfway through game and never bothered to be online again till today. Console was saving my latest progress on hard drive I guess so I was fine....
  6. Xbox1S console needs update, but thinks it is "offline"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox1S console needs update, but thinks it is "offline": Console is hardwired to internet. I need to update FortNite. Xbox console first needs an update. Connection check is good, but console says "not online." Error code 0x8B0500B6 0x000 000...
  7. Trying to offline update my console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to offline update my console.: So I was trying to do a offline update for my original xbox and after holding the xbox button, eject button and the button on the left side of the console and after doing that I turned my xbox on...
  8. offline update on console

in XBoX on Consoles
    offline update on console: Hi, when I get to the part where I put the USB into the XBox one console, the option to select "Offline System Update" is not available...it's greyed out...even though the file is on the USB...
  9. Console Won't Start and Offline Update Won't Work...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console Won't Start and Offline Update Won't Work...: I am at my wit's end here. The console will not start correctly and gives me error code E102 00000007 8B060008 after 2-3 mins of black screen booting. The Offline System Update Diagnostic Tool...
  10. Pressed "Skipped & stay offline" by mistake now my console says "No Update ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pressed "Skipped & stay offline" by mistake now my console says "No Update ...: I'm a preview member, but today I was prompted to download the update and it said there was a problem with my network and I pressed "Skip & Stay offline" now when I go to settings and go to the...