OG Xbox one won’t turn on

Discus and support OG Xbox one won’t turn on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Alright so my xbox is not turning on at all. I press the button no sound no nothing. Ive tried multiple power cords in multiple outlets, still nothing.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CACHIGGA RAWWRZ, Sep 28, 2019.

1. OG Xbox one won’t turn on

Alright so my xbox is not turning on at all. I press the button no sound no nothing. Ive tried multiple power cords in multiple outlets, still nothing. I have searched hours trying to find something but get nothing. Please someone help me.

:)

CACHIGGA RAWWRZ, Sep 28, 2019
  2. sephyrwrath45 Win User

While i also agree it may be time to contact support for a repair, a fix that worked for me in the same situation once was to completly disconnect the power brick and allow it 10 minutes to fully deplete then reconnect. Could be worth a try while waiting
    for support.
  3. Logansbox3 Win User

My xbox one original won't power on need to have it serviced went through reset steps still won't power on
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi CACHIGGA RAWWRZ,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue with your OG Xbox One. I recommend that you try out the

Xbox One Power Supply Solution
    to determine if this is being caused by your power supply or the console itself.

If you determine it is the power supply, then you may need to replace it. If it is your console, then it may need to be set up to get a repair. Sadly, Microsoft/Xbox no longer services the OG Xbox One or carries the power supply for replacement.

Give the troubleshooting a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps out.
  5. {Parity} Win User

Time to contact
    Xbox Support
    and set it up for a repair.

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    Xbox Support

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  6. CACHIGGA RAWWRZ Win User

Will they still repair if i opened it? I only opened it to clean the vents from dust. I have done anything else.
Thema:

1. OG Xbox one won’t turn on - Similar Threads - won’t turn

2. Xbox one won’t turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won’t turn on: I was playing my original Xbox One about an hour ago. I shut it off by clicking the logo on the front. I came back an hour later and it will not turn on. I have unplugged it, let it sit for a few...
  3. Xbox won’t turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t turn on: My xbox will not turn on, the light comes on with the noise, but then after 20 seconds it turns off by itself The white light on the cable box comes on also so it works, but doesn’t display...
  4. Xbox won’t turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t turn on: My Xbox one S is plugged in and everything but it will not power up, turn on or anything. I have unplugged and and reconnected but still nothing. Any other suggestions?...
  5. Xbox 360 won’t turn on

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox 360 won’t turn on: Xbox 360 won’t turn on Hello AmandaLynnParks, Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that your Xbox 360 will not power on. We have a support article regarding the Xbox 360 not...
  6. Xbox one S won’t turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S won’t turn on: My Xbox One S makes the power on sound when i try to turn it on, but the light on the front doesn’t come on nor does the system do anything else besides make the sound. I already tried unplugging...
  7. Xbox won’t turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t turn on: I was watching Twitch on my Xbox One X, purchased in Dec. of 2017, then all of a sudden the screen went black and the fan went full force. Everything was frozen so I hit the power button and it...
  8. Xbox One S won’t stay turned on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S won’t stay turned on: Went away for a week and went to turn my xbox one s on and It wont stay turned on. Press the power button and the start up beep noise will work and the light will come on but there is not signal...
  9. Xbox won’t turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t turn on: Need help with xbox 1 s will not turn on 3fb56c29-fecd-4ce8-85a1-05d26eb1e236
  10. Xbox one won’t turn on and I have no power brick

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won’t turn on and I have no power brick: I just used my xbox one s last night and worked perfectly but now today when i tried to use it it wont turn on but beeps someone time it would just beep once then stop and if i switch the cord...