Oh dear this black screen seems to affect other things too.

Discus and support Oh dear this black screen seems to affect other things too. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So since Friday the black screen has struck several times. Today I have had to reset 5 times. 4 times tonight alone. Ended up not playing at all.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZaneyBacchaus, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Oh dear this black screen seems to affect other things too.

So since Friday the black screen has struck several times. Today I have had to reset 5 times. 4 times tonight alone. Ended up not playing at all. Latency went up to 256ms, under 1mb dl/up speed. I have 60mb fibre, never a problem before. All other tech working
    without problem. Theres more to this problem than meets the eye. Does anybody at microsoft actually test before sending out updates etc. Spent over £429 for day one console, over £250 on games plus new live subscription renewed. Had enough now, final straw
    after *** up after *** up.

I am off to Sony's PS4, I knew I shouldn't have changed my mind. Thanks for nothing Microsoft.

:)

ZaneyBacchaus, Feb 18, 2014
  2. Newest update (11 December) not downloading -Status Code: 42FE-0000-3080-0506-8007-2EE2

Oh Dear - us too - Spark - and no other option at work - XBOX please help!!!

kirsty.schulerSchuler, Feb 18, 2014
  3. FourT2
    FourT2 Guest
    HDCP Handshake Issues - Black Screen in Bluray and Xbox Video apps

Oh I have to do this every time this black screen appears. No other way to reset the unresponsive console.

FourT2, Feb 18, 2014
  4. Oh dear this black screen seems to affect other things too.

Oh one more thing thank god I will get a refund from the retailer I purchased from. Maybe down a few pounds but at least I wont have anything more to do with this terrible company.

ZaneyBacchaus, Feb 18, 2014
  5. ZaneyBacchaus Win User

Oh one more thing thank god I will get a refund from the retailer I purchased from. Maybe down a few pounds but at least I wont have anything more to do with this terrible company.
  6. kirsty.schulerSchule Win User

Newest update (11 December) not downloading -Status Code: 42FE-0000-3080-0506-8007-2EE2

Oh Dear - us too - Spark - and no other option at work - XBOX please help!!!
  7. ForcefulYeti Win User

Endless loading in games

COD seemed to have froze for a good thirty minutes on the splash screen. When I tried to run other programs, they too froze. The game also constantly flashes a black screen while playing.
  8. SPECIALS 2009 Win User

I *** mean it this time

oh dear... and two days before the sabbath too.... and worse of all ,mentioning pes too.....to hell you are off too mate.Gav
  9. Ser Ricky Bobby Win User

Dear oh Dear....................

They're gonna need zehq's stamp of approval first.
Thema:

1. Oh dear this black screen seems to affect other things too. - Similar Threads - dear black screen

2. Dear Mr miss Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dear Mr miss Xbox: Hello there xbox guys. . I love and like updates OK so don't get me wrong. . But why the [Mod removed-profanity] does a multimillion dollar company can't even get there [Mod removed-profanity]...
  3. Hello dear community.This book ,,Cutting Machine Crafts with Your Cricut, Sizzix, or...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hello dear community.This book ,,Cutting Machine Crafts with Your Cricut, Sizzix, or...: I bought this ebook from that promotion on 14th January.I saw it on the promotion page and I bought it.After 2 weeks of waiting I didn't received my code. I really need help. First of all,I want...
  4. Dear Xbox Support,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dear Xbox Support,: I have an account that has been banned in 2012 and still is banned till 12/31/9999. GT: xSAVAGEx ROCKSO. i never got a warning for this ban. and i never really got to fight the ban. i was in the...
  5. Dear Parents of any Children on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dear Parents of any Children on xbox: Dear Parents, hi did you know that new gun game your child is playing is not a game they should be playing. It has a rating for "MATURE" for a reason. That reason may not be because its to graphic...
  6. Dear microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dear microsoft: my internet is off for a few days and therefore I can't even play my xb1 and can't play borderlands with my kids on the 360 because my character is dlc which is downloaded to my console...
  7. Dear Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dear Xbox: **** off with your stupid **** chat enforcement. "Here play this game where you can murder hookers and beat random pedestrians to death with a hammer...BUT YOU CANNOT USE PROFANITY TO OTHER...
  8. Dear Xbox creators and people who worked on mcpe can u guys fix the xbox live account problems ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dear Xbox creators and people who worked on mcpe can u guys fix the xbox live account problems ...: pls fix this bug of the xbox account problems on mcpe it keep saying to go here but I didn’t got any help so pls fix this problem cb3aa024-21cb-4b80-914b-1566b8d0a218
  9. Dear Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dear Xbox Live: Dear Xbox Live. Someone name Inkie was threatening me and my friend for killing him in a game of Halo Reach. He has my friend’s IP address and threatened to swat me. He told me if I gave...
  10. Dear Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dear Xbox: hi iv just been playing with my friends and it won't let me play eny games so I restarted my Xbox and i tried to sign in and it gave me this code 0x87DD0006 thank you...