Oh okay,thanks.

Discus and support Oh okay,thanks. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I didn't know if one was even available.Thanks. 33aae703-9dfe-4ce3-ad2a-7b6fdf87c72c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lkp121, Apr 17, 2019 at 1:44 PM.

1. Lkp121
    Lkp121 Guest

Oh okay,thanks.

I didn't know if one was even available.Thanks.

:)

2. {Parity} Win User

Oh okay,thanks.

If you are having an issue please provide details
  3. Chyrola Cuello Win User

Oh okay,thanks.

Could you give us more details about your problem?
  4. XBF George L Win User

Oh okay,thanks.

Hello Lkp121!

Glad to hear your inquiry has been answered. If you have any new or emerging issues always feel free to create a new thread. If you're issue has not been resolved please give us more information about the nature of your question or what you're experiencing.
    Let us know with a reply.
  5. ZacClarke Win User

Problem playing Powerstar Golf

Oh okay. Thanks for the help
  6. comentedtomb Win User

Reputation.

Oh, okay. Quick reply. Thanks.
Thema:

Oh okay,thanks.

1. Oh okay,thanks. - Similar Threads - okay thanks

2. Hi, anyone having issues loading the Xbox One this evening, was working okay, seems to have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, anyone having issues loading the Xbox One this evening, was working okay, seems to have...: Hi, anyone having issues loading the Xbox One this evening please? Was working fine earlier, seems to have crashed? 5c896cfd-4251-4234-8449-fc46e29d9f8a
  3. Video plays green , audio okay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Video plays green , audio okay: Hi, my Xbox oneX won't play either captured video, or video from the internet such as twitch. The audio is fine but the video is just a green screen. Tried going through the settings and make...
  4. I have xbox gold but cannot download Lego Indiana Jones (Smite and AC Russia are okay)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have xbox gold but cannot download Lego Indiana Jones (Smite and AC Russia are okay): Hi, I have Xbox Gold and got 3 free games with it: Smite Assasins Creed Russia Lego Indiana Jones 2 ( XBOX 360) I can download and play Smite and AC, but Lego Indiana only gives me option to...
  5. Okay had this Error code it happend just yesterday everytime i try to reset it works then stops

in XBoX on Consoles
    Okay had this Error code it happend just yesterday everytime i try to reset it works then stops: Okay it upsets me cause I really like xbox but yesterday I Found on my Xbox one Error code E105 00000000 80070079 I really need to know if I should go get it repaired somewhere or if there is a...
  6. Okay now what??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Okay now what??: Okay, someone suggested I uninstall Microsoft Bingo and reinstall it. Well, I can't reinstall it because I keep getting this error message code 0x80D02017. So now what do I do? Can't install it...
  7. It's okay to hack!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It's okay to hack!: I enjoy my Xbox but from what I've seen. It's okay to cheat. Hackers are taking over and nothing's getting done about it. Legit gamers don't stand a chance anymore. Instead of resetting their...
  8. Okay, i just want somebody to delete all my madmax achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Okay, i just want somebody to delete all my madmax achievements: I dont need these madmax achievements that ruin my gamerscore putting a number 1 at the end of my gamerscore. And i didnt enjoy the game aswell. Help me getting rid of these madmax achievements,...
  9. Okay had this Error code it happend just yesterday everytime i try to reset it works then stops

in XBoX on Consoles
    Okay had this Error code it happend just yesterday everytime i try to reset it works then stops: Okay it upsets me cause I really like xbox but yesterday I Found on my Xbox one Error code E105 00000000 80070079 I really need to know if I should go get it repaired somewhere or if there is a...
  10. Okay Is Anyone EVER Going To Fix The Trashapp????

in XBoX on Consoles
    Okay Is Anyone EVER Going To Fix The Trashapp????: I'm really sick and tired of seeing "Something went wrong while loading this section". This has been happening for over a yeae and posts on google say since 2015 so when will it be...