OK guys - What was in the fuckin' #KoolAid that made you guys think THIS looks "Cool"

Discus and support OK guys - What was in the fuckin' #KoolAid that made you guys think THIS looks "Cool" in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/BachPatu [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BachPatu, Oct 25, 2019.

1. /u/BachPatu
    /u/BachPatu Guest

OK guys - What was in the fuckin' #KoolAid that made you guys think THIS looks "Cool"

/u/BachPatu, Oct 25, 2019
Thema:

1. OK guys - What was in the fuckin' #KoolAid that made you guys think THIS looks "Cool" - Similar Threads - guys was fuckin'

2. Not sure if guys have heard

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if guys have heard: xCloud included in Ultimate game pass. It is going to be included when it launches. How cool is that. submitted by /u/Bossdad4life442 [link] [comments]
  3. What you guys binge watching this weekend?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What you guys binge watching this weekend?: Ik this has been a pretty crappy monday lol, what you guys looking forward to this weekend or when you have time off? b78cba8b-c0c3-4f56-91fa-bed6f79545b9
  4. You guys must really have no life or can't read

in XBoX Accessibility
    You guys must really have no life or can't read: So, ATTENTION XBOX ENFORCEMENT ....how is this a reason to suspend anything??? His handle is [mod removed] Maybe you need to be a bit more better at picking who and why you ban next time I'll...
  5. Hi I've been boot by to guys someone know what I have to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I've been boot by to guys someone know what I have to do?: Hi, I've been boot by this 2 guys: [mod removed] what I have to do right now? 99ec271a-d6b5-4a2f-92ce-8a622cbe66f5
  6. OK guys - What was in the fuckin' Kool Aid that made you guys think THIS looks "Cool"

in XboX Insiders
    OK guys - What was in the fuckin' Kool Aid that made you guys think THIS looks "Cool": [IMG] submitted by /u/BachPatu [link] [comments]
  7. What do you guys think of the way the notifications fade out in the new update?

in XboX Insiders
    What do you guys think of the way the notifications fade out in the new update?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Baymax420x [link] [comments]
  8. Can you guys add a dark mode feature to microsoft edge

in XboX Insiders
    Can you guys add a dark mode feature to microsoft edge: I would greatly appreciate it if you guys add a dark mode for the web browser submitted by /u/john_TheRaider [link] [comments]
  9. guys please help me i have a problem

in XBoX on Windows
    guys please help me i have a problem: i have xbox game pass on pc and i cant download one game (sea of thieves) every time i try to down load i see error so please help me d138eec1-643d-4c29-b268-6bd9258e6952
  10. Thank you guys

in XboX Insiders
    Thank you guys: After almost two months and more or less ten updates that I was reporting, you guys finally solved the controller's problem. The bug was that if you tried to turn on the Xbox using the controller...