Ok I have another question

Discus and support Ok I have another question in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've figured out the problem and got it working, now my question is once I am done streaming how do I turn off my Xbox, after I end the stream and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Facts-I-Made-Up, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Ok I have another question

I've figured out the problem and got it working, now my question is once I am done streaming how do I turn off my Xbox, after I end the stream and close the app my fan on my Xbox is still running but the light isn't on. This hasn't happened before

submitted by /u/Facts-I-Made-Up
    [link] [comments]

/u/Facts-I-Made-Up, Nov 29, 2019
  2. PH0EN1X FLAM3 Win User

Xbox Live

ok i have another question. have you tried formatting you hard drive. if not i suggest that you do that.
  3. Coulter41 Win User

POWER BRICK HAS RED LIGHT

ok i have a question what if i put another power brick into the xbox and that power brick also showed up red
  4. DG SiLeNt DeAtH Win User

Reording matches played

OK another dumb question..lol..what is a cap card??
  5. SpionMokiller Win User

Burnout Paradise

can the moderater ban me too

ok my message that i have post is not open

i have another question

an example i have hacked yesterday only an example will i be banned today
  6. SIRK1894 Win User

Installed game gone?

Ok thank you but I have another question, is it possible that the game is not installed on my xbox some how? Even though I know for a fact I did install it before.
Thema:

Ok I have another question

1. Ok I have another question - Similar Threads - another question

2. I wish my last question didn;t closed to fast. Another question about the ban I recieved

in XBoX on Consoles
    I wish my last question didn;t closed to fast. Another question about the ban I recieved: They just ended the ban on me and I wanting to know will this still count towards my rep overall to a permament banned later on or was this more of a mistake? Cause I never got the case review in...
  3. Another Question

in XBoX Accessibility
    Another Question: If you owned Microsoft what would you do? d90dbea6-a01c-4631-a9c2-346eccfa534e
  4. Another question RE Needing help

in XBoX on Windows
    Another question RE Needing help: How can I contact an enforcement agent directly concerning a problem I'm having, I was on the phone with support they couldn't help me with my issue, they referred me back here for an enforcement...
  5. Another question about stacking game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Another question about stacking game pass: Probably not, but thought I’d ask. I have $10 bucks on my system that will expire on 2/19/19, and can’t seem to find anything to spend it on. Is there a way to stack game pass subs, like if I buy...
  6. ANOTHER GAMERTAG QUESTION

in XBoX on Consoles
    ANOTHER GAMERTAG QUESTION: I found a gamertag that is available, and it is not used by anyone, but it tells me "name is unavailable" what could be a reason for this? should i call Xbox Support to override something?...
  7. Eligibility of Gold/Deluxe Editions for monthly offers and another question

in XBoX Rewards
    Eligibility of Gold/Deluxe Editions for monthly offers and another question: In short, I decided to purchase STEEP for this month's reward offer, but I figured as long as I was doing that, I'd buy the Gold Edition as those are more cost efficient. Will I still get...
  8. Checking YTD spending as a 5* VIP? Also another question re: pre-orders and a comment

in XBoX Rewards
    Checking YTD spending as a 5* VIP? Also another question re: pre-orders and a comment: Hello. I am currently a 5* VIP, Obviously when I go to check my MyVIP status, the screen tells me I'm a 5* 0% of the way to my next star since I'm at the maximum level. Is there any way for me...
  9. MyVIP Rewards Credits Missing (also Survey Credits) and another question

in XBoX Rewards
    MyVIP Rewards Credits Missing (also Survey Credits) and another question: So, I'm a 5* VIP with Gold. I made a post mid-December inquiring about credit deposits on rebates, and was told they get calculated and deposited at the end of the month. I'm all but positive...
  10. Another 'valid payment' question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Another 'valid payment' question: Hi everyone. Struggling to download 360 games. I have both a Paypal account which paid for my LIVE subscription and also a debit card. Both are United Kingdom where I reside and my account is...