Ok I might have figured out my issue it’s the system I can’t play on 4K after update I had...

Discus and support Ok I might have figured out my issue it’s the system I can’t play on 4K after update I had... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Please help submitted by /u/joedoe37 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/joedoe37, May 21, 2021.

1. /u/joedoe37
    /u/joedoe37 Guest

Ok I might have figured out my issue it’s the system I can’t play on 4K after update I had...

/u/joedoe37, May 21, 2021
  2. Iwailo Win User

Problem downloading update Error Code 42fe-0000-0080-0300-8007-0570

I still have the same issue since 8 months now, and now after they tool so long for t/s they tell me uups now your device is out of warranty so we cannot replace it, and you will be charged a fee for repair. But you might be able to just by a hard drive
    this might resolve your issue with the update... What cm service and cm experience is that? I am very disappointed by now, as all my latest MS devices had massive issues after a forced update! Guys please wake up and improve your service if you have had issues
    with Updated (what can happen) then at least help your users!!!
  3. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Xbox One S doesn't recognise 4K compatibility on a 4K projector

I don't think so, Robin. I had an LG OLED 4K TV. And the Xbox One S was connected to to the LG TV and I used to play 4K games. Even if that's the case to play only 4K Blu Rays, it's still not supporting.
    The Xbox One S plays games at 1080p but if played on a 4K screen, it upscales it to 4K,

The One X is needed for true native 4K,

I upgraded my Xbox One to the One S at launch to get full use out the 4K media content,

Then i upgraded my One S to the One X at launch to play games and media at true 4K,

seeing that you've already tried what i would have suggested, I'm not sure of what else you can try.
  4. Orokana Yurei Win User

Xbox One screen goes black for 2 secs sometimes

Have you changed your HDMI cable after you started getting this issue?

I had the same issue and had my HDMI cable replaced, since then i have not gotten this issue again.
    I had the same issue and would agree that you need to check your HDMI cable. For me it was upgrading my TV to 4k along side my Xbox One S. I did not upgrade my cable and it was not rated for 4k resolution. It was a remedied by getting a 4k compliant cable.
  5. l3izerker Win User

Help! Xbox screen flicker/not showing HDMI (Blackmagic)

I had/have a similar problem with one of my older 360's (the not-S type)

Basically, after calling xbox support & re-telling my issues over and over again, we concluded that my HDMI output was malfunctioning.

Long story short, it was out of warranty and would've cost me $$ to get it looked at/fixed. This might possibly be the same issue you're having, idk.

My advice is if your console's warranty is still good, send that thing in.

Hope ya figure it out!
  6. Jason Griffith Win User

XBox Halo 2 will not play on XBox 360

I figured it out. I had to unplug the 360 from the internet and play offline. I assume because the game is not supported for Live that there might be an issue while trying to load a game. It worked for my problem anyway. Still need to update the game though.
Thema:

1. Ok I might have figured out my issue it’s the system I can’t play on 4K after update I had... - Similar Threads - might figured issue

2. Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.: I am trying to renew my Xbox Ultimate Game Pass and I keep getting this error. I have confirmed with my bank that Microsoft isn't even attempting the charge. It seems impossible to get in touch...
  3. I think Quick Resume might cause issues with moving games to/from storage.

in XboX Insiders
    I think Quick Resume might cause issues with moving games to/from storage.: I have experienced a few issues with storage, but I think I see a particular pattern. My theory is that, if I have a game that is in "quick resume" state, and I try to move the game, the original...
  4. I might have found strangest and most annoying bug in Xbox Series Consoles (about how home...

in XboX Insiders
    I might have found strangest and most annoying bug in Xbox Series Consoles (about how home...: Hi everyone, Since I bought my Xbox Series S I never be able to play my games offline and yes my console set as home xbox. When internet goes or if I choose go offline, I am always getting...
  5. i think i might have a problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i think i might have a problem: so i use a special password for all of my game accounts today when i went on them i was banned for hacking ( i think someone hacked my accounts and then hacked on them ) unfortunate spacemen?...
  6. I might have forgot my email pls help

in XBoX on Windows
    I might have forgot my email pls help: Alright so im hoping that its a different email for the gamertag igotdaherpez cuz if its my old one *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** there is nothing i can do to...
  7. A favor if you might

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A favor if you might: If you have come across this i hope you’re having a good day/night. I only came here to ask to borrow a spare elite controller from xbox offices. I am having trouble beating people using mouse and...
  8. My account might have gotten banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account might have gotten banned: A while ago, my Xbox account signed me out one day and it wouldn't let me change the password. Today, someone told me their account got fixed because they talked to someone that works on Xbox. I...
  9. Hey Xbox insider delta here might be an issue

in XboX Insiders
    Hey Xbox insider delta here might be an issue: I’ve just moved to delta and for some reason whenever I go on my alt account it doesn’t show the invitation on the bottom of party chat. Instead it’s in the notifications. Am I the only one...
  10. Pretty sure I figured out what might be causing party chat errors...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pretty sure I figured out what might be causing party chat errors...: I'm no Xbox One or coding genius here, so if this is even the actual reason, I don't really know. But, the Xbox One has this problem where, when in Party Chat it can bring up a little box saying...