Ok my account is real broken right now....

Discus and support Ok my account is real broken right now.... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I redownloaded my account twice, reset my internet 3 times. I cant earn any Gamepass quest points for the last 3 days. Also my achievement list wont... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Funland 47, Mar 25, 2020 at 5:22 AM.

1. Funland 47
    Funland 47 Guest

I redownloaded my account twice, reset my internet 3 times. I cant earn any Gamepass quest points for the last 3 days. Also my achievement list wont update either. This problem has been stuck on my account for as stated above. I doubt a hard reset of my
    console will help. Problem seems to be on the xbox live probably. I wish I could talk to an agent but due to current virus, this is the alternative option.

:)

2. Honda Man 04 Win User

Achievements can sometimes take some time to unlock. For example I recently earned several on Sniper Elite 4 and it took about a week to finally show up. In regards to the Game Pass Quests, there is an issue right now because there are a lot of people,
    myself included, experiencing issues right now.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MicrosoftRewards/comments/fo8zv7/game_pass_quests_still_broken/

I am just hanging in here and hoping that something is resolved. I sent a support ticket to the Rewards department and got an auto reply stating:

We're sorry but we're currently unable to provide assisted support. We're working hard to get back up as quickly as possible. Please check out support.microsoft.com for our other support options and latest status. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Not what I wanted to hear but in the moment I can't expect much since everything is basically shut down. Sorry and I hope things get sorted out for you and me soon. Good luck!
  3. mbdavies Win User

Got a day one edition controller that has a broken vibrate

In what way is yours broken? I'm interested because mine is not "broken", but still, not quite right. The trigger rumbles let out a squeeky/whine noise that honestly gets real old, real fast.

All I've done so far is contacted the Xbox support twitter account.
  4. Robotnik Winter Win User

Post Your Former DH Forum Aliases...

I was Bennijin on the old forum, my REAL Gamertag is Exu but due to problems with my Microsoft account I can't sign in using that right now.
  5. AlexCrossnoe Win User

Unwanted Account

OK, the account is downloaded onto my console and is currently signed in. So I now have to wait 30 days to change the Microsoft Account email on it, right?
  6. magoochi Win User

no picture

I'm havin a similar issue with my system too. I'm afraid that it may now be broken, though it was working ok yesterday
Thema:

1. Ok my account is real broken right now.... - Similar Threads - account real broken

2. I have a real account balance problem here.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a real account balance problem here.: So, I have about $27 in my xbox one account that I redeemed in Canada. However, when i tried to redeem a code that i bought from my home country in Iraq, it didn't let me, it said that the gift...
  3. Game money that was taken from my shark account that I paid for with real cash!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game money that was taken from my shark account that I paid for with real cash!: I called rockstar and tried to resolve the issue but all I was told that account was verified and was good. Then received an email that talked about modded money and how it was taken from players....
  4. Account suspended for 2 weeks and no real reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account suspended for 2 weeks and no real reason: My account has just been suspended for two weeks apparently and no reason was given other than the generic "you have violated the code of conduct" or whatnot. The problem is that I have looked...
  5. Real Problem with account. PLEASE HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Real Problem with account. PLEASE HELP: Hello everyone I've been having a serious problem with my xbox account and I've tried everything but nothing seems to work. Every time I turn on my xbox it prompts me to sign into my account with...
  6. Can't use real name Hunter on Xbox Live account? Not allowed phrase?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't use real name Hunter on Xbox Live account? Not allowed phrase?: When setting up my name on a Xbox live account on my 360 I can't use my real name of Hunter? It says error, not allowed phrase? But if I type in a fake name such as Kate it takes it. Why can't I...
  7. please help!!!!!! locked out my real account and cant get access to my gamer score , games ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    please help!!!!!! locked out my real account and cant get access to my gamer score , games ...: Hi there , i am writing this as a last resort , i have completly lost the will to fight against the automaticly generated emails that deny that i am who i say i am . MY xbox live accout is MURRAY...
  8. Can't access the forums with my REAL account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access the forums with my REAL account.: This has puzzled me for a while and even the MS XBox support staff who finally suggested I post this here and the forum staff will look into this and fix it. With my "real" MS account with my...
  9. I have knowledge of a gamer tag illegally account tampering, threatening people with real life ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have knowledge of a gamer tag illegally account tampering, threatening people with real life ...: I don't think that this is the proper forum for this, but if this is the incorrect forum, I would like to be appointed to Xbox live enforcement staff as soon as possible. I have knowledge of a...
  10. I have had two emails from Microsoft today regarding my account, are they real?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have had two emails from Microsoft today regarding my account, are they real?: Hi, i have had two emails today, the first told me that there are problems depositing xbox rewards into my xbox account and to log in to check my region is correct. It is correct and I have had...