Ok Rockstar, STOP THE ONLINE BULLYING! How is anyone supposed to be "successful" in that...

Discus and support Ok Rockstar, STOP THE ONLINE BULLYING! How is anyone supposed to be "successful" in that... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; GTA online is nothing more but a bullying paradise now! My fiancé and I just basically put a match to over 60 dollars. The only way you can make money... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MrsCox2019, Jun 10, 2021.

1. MrsCox2019
    MrsCox2019 Guest

Ok Rockstar, STOP THE ONLINE BULLYING! How is anyone supposed to be "successful" in that...

GTA online is nothing more but a bullying paradise now! My fiancé and I just basically put a match to over 60 dollars. The only way you can make money outside of shark cards is heists and who wants to repeat heists over and over and over? Something needs to change, if we as a society can stop bullying in the real world then Rockstar can stop it in GTA! How fair is it to buy the game and they buy shark cards just to have in-game money besides NONE! You post a prompt saying to be successful and when we try, you announce to the entire session that I'm selling cars or doing biker business and to go destroy for cash and xp. What is the point of playing GTA online when its creators promote bullying?

:)

MrsCox2019, Jun 10, 2021
  2. аьтобусраз Win User

Ok Rockstar, STOP THE ONLINE BULLYING! How is anyone supposed to be "successful" in that game when you promote grievers?

i wouldn't necessarily say it's bullying, that's why you go to your own sessions to do that kind of stuff everybody knows that. it's just playing the game, if you don't like it then there is also a single player mode
  3. BlastingAxis Win User

Online Bullying is NOT ok

i agree no cyberbullying is ok nor real ones either
  4. Ṣmeed Win User

What a fascinating thread.

Especially all the fascinating replies by all those "Xbox Ambassadors".
  5. Ohjohnnyt Win User

Thanks for all the sound advice!
  6. cko2003 Win User

It's definitely an issue in competitive games like rainbow six seige. I feel like communication reports should be taken way more seriously.
Thema:

1. Ok Rockstar, STOP THE ONLINE BULLYING! How is anyone supposed to be "successful" in that... - Similar Threads - Rockstar STOP ONLINE

2. Xbox game rockstar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game rockstar: Hello,does any one know if rockstar is working on gta 6 65f4199d-6739-499d-86ee-f2f49d3b6070
  3. Possibly impossible connect to Rockstar online services as of the last ASA updates.

in XboX Insiders
    Possibly impossible connect to Rockstar online services as of the last ASA updates.: What written above. I've done the usual, emptied cache, full shutdown with no power reboot on the console and router etc etc blah blah blah. Literally everything on this page but nothing works. (...
  4. rockstar games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    rockstar games.: Hey when i try to link my account with the right email and password it doesn't work please help. a370dbbc-087e-497f-abce-f9e0c9b3d46b
  5. Rockstar energy promotion issue

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rockstar energy promotion issue: I am trying to add 30 dollars of 1 dollar codes from the rockstar promotion its been goong on for 3 weeks microsoft keeps telling me that they are updating their tools and i keep trying everyday...
  6. Xbox gamertag visibilty on Rockstar Social Club

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamertag visibilty on Rockstar Social Club: For XBOX ONE, I want to change my gamertag visibility to “everyone” on the Rockstar Social Club but the only available options are “friends” and "me only". How can I fix this? I have talked to...
  7. LA Noire, RockStar pass purchased but unusable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    LA Noire, RockStar pass purchased but unusable: I purchased the RockStar pass through the Xbox 360 Market, but when I go into the in game store where I'm supposed to install the content, it says "DLC is not available". I've re downloaded it,...
  8. can’t connect xbox live account to rockstar games account

in XBoX Accessibility
    can’t connect xbox live account to rockstar games account: im trying to connect my xbox live account to a rockstar games account and after entering my credientials it tells me that my xbox account isnt an xbox live account, any help?...
  9. L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass not downloading on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass not downloading on Xbox 360: Hello, I ordered the L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass years ago on some sale. Today I tried to download the contents of the pass and am not able to without having to pay for that all over again. It says...
  10. Just stop already rockstar.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just stop already rockstar.: 23 armored trucks and counting. Sticky bombs no longer work for me when trying to rob an armored truck, I place it on the back door and it just blows up the whole truck now....