Ok so this is complicated. FIFA 20

Discus and support Ok so this is complicated. FIFA 20 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok, so my son has recently started using my xbox one account on his console at his mothers house. He was bought fifa 20 on disk so installed it to our... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by balmer87, Dec 2, 2019 at 7:03 PM.

1. balmer87
    balmer87 Guest

Ok, so my son has recently started using my xbox one account on his console at his mothers house. He was bought fifa 20 on disk so installed it to our "shared" account on his consle at his mums house. Now i bought a disgatal copy from xbox store on the
    same account and set up another xbox account on the console at my house so i have my own FUT etc but now when i try and play it on the new account it wont let me and says i have to insert the disk. I have set my console for home console for both accounts..
    how do i get access for the new account?

:)

2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Try make a Soft Reset on your Home Xbox, and remake the configuration of your Profile in Xbox to see if works
  3. Kevenstu01 Win User

Why so complicated?

unfortunatly only one gamertag can be linked to an email at a time

simply create a new free email account for your grandson to create a gamertag that you will be able to associate it to.

(you will also be able to set it as a child account and apply parrental control settings to it)

this will also prevent you 5 year old grandson to have access to you private emails

since your email and password is required to log in to xbox live you would be giving your grandson access to all your microsoft services (including access to your billing info)

for security reasons (including the one's i just mention) microsoft preffer that everyone use sepperate accounts and not to share your info with anyone

you can create a new account here: https://signup.live.com
  4. LRoGeR ThaT Win User

:'@ BEING DISSCONECTED EVERY TIME!!!!!

Ok, this is very wired, Because i am a big lover a FIFA i like to play FIFA 11 quite alot, but, when i put the disc in i can load it and i can play it for 10-20 mins max then it dissconnectes me,but yesturday i thought well i'll try 2 games "Halo Reach,
    MOH" and they worked perfect no discconects nothin, so whats happening???
  5. Mr Boozyhead Win User

EA ACCESS ADDS FIFA 15 TO THE VAULT

Yep £20 a year is a steal !!! Got £14 for Fifa yesterday so all the better :)
  6. GroundOregano94 Win User

Fifa 20

Do you mean demo to full ver5sion? You have to buy it.
Thema:

1. Ok so this is complicated. FIFA 20 - Similar Threads - complicated FIFA

2. XCloud Controller Support Complication

in XboX Insiders
    XCloud Controller Support Complication: I had a great time with XCloud despite a few laggy interruptions. Played mainly on my Nvidia Shield K1 tablet using a Dual Shock 4 controller. Decided to sync a second controller via Bluetooth &...
  3. Achievement List Complication

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement List Complication: [img] Background: I have bought CK2 on steam. Then out of curiosty I wanted to check my xbox profile on pc and now I am very confused. Like what is going on here? is CK2 getting xbox live...
  4. Xbox.com getting more complicated and less helpful to use

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox.com getting more complicated and less helpful to use: Greetings, Is it just me that thinks the xbox.com website is getting more and more complicated to use and less helpful? I tried, twice, to compare my progress in a game to a friends and both...
  5. Why is getting in contact with XBOX customer service so complicated!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is getting in contact with XBOX customer service so complicated!!!: I spent a good hour trying to contact customer service today. When all i wanted to do was speak to someone to settle a refund issue and ask what i need to do to get my console fixed. I called the...
  6. Why are Xbox accounts so stupidly complicated

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are Xbox accounts so stupidly complicated: So in the beginning of June, I posted a question asking how I could buy Portal 2 on my Xbox. I thought that you could only buy it on an Xbox 360 or an Xbox 1 X, but I was wrong. You had to buy it...
  7. Mixpot complication

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Mixpot complication: I got the notifications on my xbox that I got all 4 of the mixpot content. when I clicked on the notifications it just tried to start mixer up and stopped and went back to home. I don't have forza...
  8. The game awards mixpot complication

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    The game awards mixpot complication: I got the notifications on my xbox that I got all 4 of the mixpot content. when I clicked on the notifications it just tried to start mixer up and stopped and went back to home. I don't have forza...
  9. Complicated Achievement Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Complicated Achievement Issue: Okay, so i have this way beyond normal issue that i have had long discussions with both Xbox Live Support and Square Enix about. The issue is with Life Is Strange Season 1 - where i have unlocked...
  10. Why so complicated?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why so complicated?: I simply want to create a seperate player account - which is for my Grandson who is 5 years old, does not have an email address and does not have a mobile phone!! The game we have is Disney Cars...