Okay i'm stuck in a tree...

Discus and support Okay i'm stuck in a tree... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can someone help me please? I'm stuck in a tree in Fable 3 in Mistpeak valley and I need help. I there a way out of the tree? I don't want to restart... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MintHarts3, Jan 17, 2014.

1. MintHarts3
    MintHarts3 Guest

Can someone help me please? I'm stuck in a tree in Fable 3 in Mistpeak valley and I need help. I there a way out of the tree? I don't want to restart the game.

:)

MintHarts3, Jan 17, 2014
  2. Paul Bab
    Paul Bab Guest
    Stuck in a tree in Sorrow Pass?

Hi,

Let's gather the following information so we can gain a better understanding of your concern:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • Are you accessing the game on a Windows 10 computer or an Xbox One console?
    • Do you have the physical copy or the digital version of the game?
    • Are you experiencing issues with playing other games as well?

Looking forward to your response.

Paul Bab, Jan 17, 2014
  3. FewIronFlame
    FewIronFlame Guest
    Mistpeak stuck in a tree glitch

I am seriously stuck between a rock and a hard place. I "vaulted" off a cliff and got stuck inside a tree and seemingly suspended. cannot move and look as though I am free falling inside the tree. I can draw my pistol, swing my axe (if i button mash),
    zoom in and fire my pistol, invite another player account to join in my game, but cannot access my "sanctuary". I can load games from the pause menu as well, but all attempts to find a treasure or anything to be "gifted or shared" by the other player dont
    work because where I am stuck has no interactive dig spots or villagers or anything. Has anyone found a work around or fix for this? Please...I will have effectively lost 3 days of my life if i have to start a new game.

FewIronFlame, Jan 17, 2014
  4. Okay i'm stuck in a tree...

First try going to Sanctuary and then fast travel to somewhere else. I have been stuck behind an open door, locked in a house etc. and this worked for me. Consider the dashboard as your best friend in this game not your dog. This game is full of amazing
    glitches I never seen before.

zebina phoena, Jun 15, 2014
Thema:

1. Okay i'm stuck in a tree... - Similar Threads - Okay i'm stuck

2. okay i bought a x-boxlive card 6 months

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    okay i bought a x-boxlive card 6 months: Hi I need to find out why my gift card that i bout 2 months ago dose not work? They don't expire it's not on the back of the card. I was going to sell to a friend, he said the code would not work....
  3. Update error. But, after I let it reboot, everything seems okay. Anyone else?

in XboX Insiders
    Update error. But, after I let it reboot, everything seems okay. Anyone else?: [IMG] submitted by /u/steppingstone01 [link] [comments]
  4. Oh okay,thanks.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oh okay,thanks.: I didn't know if one was even available.Thanks. 33aae703-9dfe-4ce3-ad2a-7b6fdf87c72c
  5. Hi, anyone having issues loading the Xbox One this evening, was working okay, seems to have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, anyone having issues loading the Xbox One this evening, was working okay, seems to have...: Hi, anyone having issues loading the Xbox One this evening please? Was working fine earlier, seems to have crashed? 5c896cfd-4251-4234-8449-fc46e29d9f8a
  6. Video plays green , audio okay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Video plays green , audio okay: Hi, my Xbox oneX won't play either captured video, or video from the internet such as twitch. The audio is fine but the video is just a green screen. Tried going through the settings and make...
  7. I have xbox gold but cannot download Lego Indiana Jones (Smite and AC Russia are okay)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have xbox gold but cannot download Lego Indiana Jones (Smite and AC Russia are okay): Hi, I have Xbox Gold and got 3 free games with it: Smite Assasins Creed Russia Lego Indiana Jones 2 ( XBOX 360) I can download and play Smite and AC, but Lego Indiana only gives me option to...
  8. Okay had this Error code it happend just yesterday everytime i try to reset it works then stops

in XBoX on Consoles
    Okay had this Error code it happend just yesterday everytime i try to reset it works then stops: Okay it upsets me cause I really like xbox but yesterday I Found on my Xbox one Error code E105 00000000 80070079 I really need to know if I should go get it repaired somewhere or if there is a...
  9. Okay now what??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Okay now what??: Okay, someone suggested I uninstall Microsoft Bingo and reinstall it. Well, I can't reinstall it because I keep getting this error message code 0x80D02017. So now what do I do? Can't install it...
  10. Okay had this Error code it happend just yesterday everytime i try to reset it works then stops

in XBoX on Consoles
    Okay had this Error code it happend just yesterday everytime i try to reset it works then stops: Okay it upsets me cause I really like xbox but yesterday I Found on my Xbox one Error code E105 00000000 80070079 I really need to know if I should go get it repaired somewhere or if there is a...