Okay so I got a "Account Theft/phishing/Solicitation" Ban

Discus and support Okay so I got a "Account Theft/phishing/Solicitation" Ban in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I don't understand this I woke up one morning and I got this ban on my account or suspension see I make mazes in this game I called fortnite and I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ✔️ Verified ✔️.., Jul 25, 2020.

1. Okay so I got a "Account Theft/phishing/Solicitation" Ban

So I don't understand this I woke up one morning and I got this ban on my account or suspension see I make mazes in this game I called fortnite and I do it for a $50 gift card for Xbox you have 4 hours to beat my maze and if you fail that's game but if
    you win you get the gift card. So these two kids falsely reported me and now I'm suffering a 14-day suspension for absolutely no reason and developers do the entire Xbox community of favor and actually look into things like this because being suspended for
    absolutely no reason is ridiculous but I came here not to rant but to ask you if you can lift my suspension.

:)

✔️ Verified ✔️.., Jul 25, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Fellow gamer,

As the question has been answered, I will go ahead and lock this thread as to prevent repetitive answers. Feel free to come back anytime if you have a question or issue.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Smwutches Win User

You would have to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com to see about submitting a case review, but offering funds for services does violate the code of conduct.
  4. Official Morata Win User

What is “Account Theft Phishing Solicitation”

The enforcement team doesn't uses the forums and we can't help you with suspension issues

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review:
    https://enforcement.xbox.com
    They used to use the forums, are they too **** lazy to do that now?
  5. Daft Badger Win User

They haven't used the forums for a couple of years now.

And no,it isn't because they are lazy,quite the opposite actually.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

The enforcement team doesn't uses the forums and we can't help you with suspension issues

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review: https://enforcement.xbox.com
Thema:

1. Okay so I got a "Account Theft/phishing/Solicitation" Ban - Similar Threads - Okay got Account

2. okay, oops... i can't just login

in XBoX Games and Apps
    okay, oops... i can't just login: everytime i try to login my account... Windows 10: Please login your account Me: Wait... It doesn't show up the Email bar & everything... only this textbox...
  3. Okay please read the whole paragraph before reply, this issue is very funky and specific.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Okay please read the whole paragraph before reply, this issue is very funky and specific.: Hi all, okay so here is the background before the foreground. Xbox One X, have an warranty option to replace if necessary. Because this console was part of the first microsoft event where you got...
  4. It won’t let me purchase MW2 Remastered, I checked my card and everything is okay help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It won’t let me purchase MW2 Remastered, I checked my card and everything is okay help!: Yesterday i tried buying MW2 Remastered but it wouldn’t let me, I checked my card and everything was fine I even made another purchase and it went through Its only on Mw2 it wont let me buy. HELP...
  5. okay so for the last 2 days my messaging is bugged!

in XBoX on Consoles
    okay so for the last 2 days my messaging is bugged!: at first i could not click any messages not i cant view new meesages i can see messages from last sunday but nothing up to date. when i held down the xbox button when i got a message at that...
  6. okay i bought a x-boxlive card 6 months

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    okay i bought a x-boxlive card 6 months: Hi I need to find out why my gift card that i bout 2 months ago dose not work? They don't expire it's not on the back of the card. I was going to sell to a friend, he said the code would not work....
  7. Update error. But, after I let it reboot, everything seems okay. Anyone else?

in XboX Insiders
    Update error. But, after I let it reboot, everything seems okay. Anyone else?: [IMG] submitted by /u/steppingstone01 [link] [comments]
  8. Oh okay,thanks.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oh okay,thanks.: I didn't know if one was even available.Thanks. 33aae703-9dfe-4ce3-ad2a-7b6fdf87c72c
  9. Hi, anyone having issues loading the Xbox One this evening, was working okay, seems to have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, anyone having issues loading the Xbox One this evening, was working okay, seems to have...: Hi, anyone having issues loading the Xbox One this evening please? Was working fine earlier, seems to have crashed? 5c896cfd-4251-4234-8449-fc46e29d9f8a
  10. Video plays green , audio okay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Video plays green , audio okay: Hi, my Xbox oneX won't play either captured video, or video from the internet such as twitch. The audio is fine but the video is just a green screen. Tried going through the settings and make...