okay where am i supposed to post an idea for xbox to

Discus and support okay where am i supposed to post an idea for xbox to in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; ive made 2 posts for the same thing the first was in th os option it was taken down and i was told it needed to be posted in the megathread posted it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/STUFFETxINN, Aug 8, 2022.

1. okay where am i supposed to post an idea for xbox to

ive made 2 posts for the same thing the first was in th os option it was taken down and i was told it needed to be posted in the megathread posted it there and it was taken down and told i needed to post it somewhere else although i cant see were that somewhere is because it was a comment on my my post and said post was removed

submitted by /u/STUFFETxINN
    [link] [comments]

/u/STUFFETxINN, Aug 8, 2022
  2. iiTwiikz Win User

Not sure where i was supposed to be posting this...

It's about previous Purchases :) cheers.
  3. Mister Gwyther Win User

What about your previous purchases are you having an issue with? Have you tried checking out our Purchasing Guide (forums.xbox.com/.../32.aspx) for more help?
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

Hey there Extinction! Can you tell me what kind of issue you are having? What exactly are you trying to do with your SR#?
  5. Black2419 Win User

No idea where to post this but

Already did that, he even told me my ip address
  6. Miss Kleo Win User

No idea where to post this but

Hey Black2419! Grim Reaper JC is correct, you'll need to be patient as it takes time for the Enforcement team to review each report they receive. Since you mention he knew your IP address, I would suggest calling up your ISP and requesting an IP address
    change to ensure your network safety!
Thema:

okay where am i supposed to post an idea for xbox to

1. okay where am i supposed to post an idea for xbox to - Similar Threads - okay where supposed

2. Xbox cloud gaming video delay but audio is okay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cloud gaming video delay but audio is okay: There is video lag when playing Xbox Cloud Gaming, but the audio is fine (0 latency). 66af0c82-128f-475d-a065-b2541b29b178
  3. Is it okay to unplug your Xbox Series X after every time you play?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it okay to unplug your Xbox Series X after every time you play?: Hey all. I just had a quick question I unplug my xbox series x every time after I use it. can it hurm my xbox ? 9b3efee9-1a93-492b-a481-027784cb6263
  4. Okay so there is somebody on my account playing a game I’ve already put a lock on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Okay so there is somebody on my account playing a game I’ve already put a lock on my...: I just need help on how to get everyone off the account 3825a4e3-1e4f-42bb-a62f-162aa848c3cf
  5. So it is okay if someone says they are going to kill me in real life and I reported it but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So it is okay if someone says they are going to kill me in real life and I reported it but...: I feel like I should leave xbox and go to PlayStation at lease they don’t do stupid stuff and do there job right 56c10723-9003-4868-b5d2-96d518bd80c9
  6. okay but why can not transfer files and things wirelessly with the xbox app or something else

in XboX Insiders
    okay but why can not transfer files and things wirelessly with the xbox app or something else: okay but why can not transfer files and things wirelessly with the xbox app or something else submitted by /u/PPON2007 [link] [comments]
  7. Rare have given me the okay. But to Use Conker or Banjo-Kazooie for my fan game do i need...

in XBoX on Windows
    Rare have given me the okay. But to Use Conker or Banjo-Kazooie for my fan game do i need...: I was wondering if I was to distribute my fan game on my Gamejolt? Would that be okay with you. Since Rare have already given me the green light to make my fan games but do I need your permission...
  8. So it is okay if someone says they are going to kill me in real life and I reported it but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So it is okay if someone says they are going to kill me in real life and I reported it but...: I feel like I should leave xbox and go to PlayStation at lease they don’t do stupid stuff and do there job right 56c10723-9003-4868-b5d2-96d518bd80c9
  9. Is it okay to sell my Xbox One X?

in XboX Insiders
    Is it okay to sell my Xbox One X?: Dear Reddit, I purchased an Xbox Series X off of StockX for $670 and was able to contact microsoft customer service to purchase the Microsoft Complete service warranty. I was thinking about...
  10. Okay so I have a xbox 360 and i can not download pack 1 for black ops 3 it says my device...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Okay so I have a xbox 360 and i can not download pack 1 for black ops 3 it says my device...: Okay so I have a xbox 360 and i can not download pack 1 for black ops 3 it says my device is full (it has more then it needs in storage amount) and I cant get it to download... So can anyone help...