Old account - help!

Discus and support Old account - help! in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I redeemed an Xbox Gift Card for £25. Unfortunately it signed into my old microsoft account that I don't use or that is linked to my xbox live... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by GanjaMan027, May 14, 2018.

1. GanjaMan027
    GanjaMan027 Guest

Old account - help!

I redeemed an Xbox Gift Card for £25.

Unfortunately it signed into my old microsoft account that I don't use or that is linked to my xbox live anymore Old account - help! :( (This account I'm on now)

Therefore I have £25 that I can't use.

Is there anyway to get this refunded or transfered to my current xbox live / Microsoft account.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm gutted as it wad a birthday gift Old account - help! :(

Thanks in advance

:)

GanjaMan027, May 14, 2018
  2. LandForGames
    LandForGames Guest
    HELP! old account.

Hello, I'm very sorry to hear about this, I can see you don't speak english, but you didn't tell where you were from, I can help you out and give you your local country xbox support number, so you can contact xbox that way.

LandForGames, May 14, 2018
  3. scapnwords
    scapnwords Guest
    HELP! old account.

hello, first thing: i'm sorry for my bad english.

my problem is very particular and in my point of view very sad.

years ago im usually play on xbox 360 live and during a long time i earned a respectable amount of points by objectives in game.

also i found a lot of friends thanks to xbox live service.

today i buy an xbox console and i cant remember the email and the password of my old account.

if i search my gametag i can find me, but im totally unable to sign up.

i try everythings, using my memory i tried to find up the email or the password, but with no result.

im very very sad for this. maybe someone that work in microsoft can unlock my profile.

im very sorry to lost about 6 years of great playing.

thanks to all.

scapnwords, May 14, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Old account - help!

Smwutches, May 14, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello GanjaMan027,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. We do not handle billing issues.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

Old account - help!

You would have to try contacting support and speak to billing to see if they can do anything. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  7. kRevali Win User

Help for old account

I searched for the GT mikyandjo using the Xbox App for Windows PC and couldn't find your profile, this may mean the account was deleted and all the info associated with it was lost.

It could be worth trying to recover it but seems like is gone from Xbox Live.
  8. I aM Evans xx Win User

Help With Old Account

my landline is diconnect so i cant thats why i said its too much
  9. VernierSlake Win User

Help With Old Account

It's free from a landline.
  10. XBLRewards8 Win User

Old account - help!

Hello GanjaMan027,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. We do not handle billing issues.
Thema:

Old account - help!

1. Old account - help! - Similar Threads - Old account help

2. Please help me transfer my data and accounts from my sons old xbox one s 500gb to his new...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me transfer my data and accounts from my sons old xbox one s 500gb to his new...: How to transfer my sons xbox one s accounts, saves stc to my new 1Tb xbox one s my son just trceived e45c505e-e67e-4fda-8db9-a66d68f953c2
  3. Need help trying to recover 6 year old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help trying to recover 6 year old account: I've been attempting to recover an account which I don't remember the password too. I've filled out the information forums and been denied every time. I'm officially lost now and need help...
  4. Need help recovering old Xbox live account and email is bugged

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help recovering old Xbox live account and email is bugged: Hi, I need help recovering my old Xbox account as I want to play the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft, and I cannot access my old account, HoodedJeans0453, the account which the game was purchased on...
  5. Help for old account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help for old account: Hello, I've a problem: I have stopped playing with xbox since 6-7 years, but now I want to play again online. The problem is that when I started using xbox online I was young so I used my dad's...
  6. Need help to get my old account back.

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to get my old account back.: Hello, at first I have to admit, that English isn't my native language so sorry for any Grammar issues :) Okay so I bought GTA 4 back in 2013 and I created a Xbox Live account to play it online...
  7. Help recover my old account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help recover my old account: help i just got a xbox one and i dident know my email because i made the account when i was little and i have everything there i tried support and told me that they send a verification code to...
  8. Need help recovering a old Xbox 360 account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help recovering a old Xbox 360 account: I have a account where I know I’m the account owner, but Microsoft doesn’t believe me or they automatically end conversation when I can’t provide necessary information. The account is under a...
  9. Help release the busy nickname from my old deleted account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help release the busy nickname from my old deleted account: My nickname "SanyaBlink" was registered to an old email account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** This account I deleted and registered a new one,but after...
  10. Need help recovering a old Xbox 360 account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help recovering a old Xbox 360 account: I have a account where I know I’m the account owner, but Microsoft doesn’t believe me or they automatically end conversation when I can’t provide necessary information. The account is under a...