Old account with a gamertag I'd like

Discus and support Old account with a gamertag I'd like in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My gamertag is Ricardo rpd5837 but I just want Ricardo rpd. The acc with Ricardo rpd has 0 gamerscore and 2 followers and is highly inactive. Is there... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RichieDeuman, May 14, 2022.

1. RichieDeuman
    RichieDeuman Guest

My gamertag is Ricardo rpd5837 but I just want Ricardo rpd. The acc with Ricardo rpd has 0 gamerscore and 2 followers and is highly inactive. Is there a way i can request the gamertag from them?

:)

RichieDeuman, May 14, 2022
  2. Farscape247 Win User

there is no way, if they don't use the account then it will be closed after a 2 or 5 year period, but the microsoft account may be in use on other areas of the system, as an example, i have another account that has zero gamerscore but i use that microsoft account for other parts of microsoft and therefore the account is always in use.
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, RichieDeuman. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

You can only use a gamertag that is not in use already. If the gamertag hasn't signed into any Microsoft service for 2 years, then it'll become available.

If you have any question, please let me know.
  4. Bentleyma Win User

Old character after almost 4 years of not playing FFXI?

I'm in the same boat as you. I'm trying to find a way to recover my old PlayOnline account. I've forgot the ID and password. Failing that, I'd also like to know if it's possible to unlink my previous PlayOnline account from my current Gamertag, as I can't
    even start over unless I make a new Gamertag.
  5. Internet Expert Win User

I'd like a refund.

Billing/purchase issues can best be sorted by talking to an Xbox customer representative through the phone.

The U.K. number is 020 7365 9792, or 0800 587 1102.
  6. VernierSlake Win User

I'd like to know if it is

Only if it's been modded. If it was reset due to modding any achievements earned or ill gotten pre reset will be locked and unearnable post reset.
Thema:

1. Old account with a gamertag I'd like - Similar Threads - Old account gamertag

2. Account recovered, but not my old gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account recovered, but not my old gamertag?: Hello to anyone that sees this, I recently got my account recovered from a hacker by Microsoft support, and a lot of my account switched to a new email and everything. In the email they sent to...
  3. Migrate old account to new account: Gamertag isn't allowed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Migrate old account to new account: Gamertag isn't allowed: I had a microsoft account in @live.ca I configured the Gamertag I wanted in this account. A few years later, I created a new microsoft account. The account I'm using right now. I want to move my...
  4. hotmail address associated with old xbox gamertag was removed from old microsoft account....

in XBoX Accessibility
    hotmail address associated with old xbox gamertag was removed from old microsoft account....: I haven't played on my old xbox gamertag for years, but thought to sign into it to try out Halo infinite. I wanted to remove my old hotmail address from the microsoft account associated with my...
  5. If my account was hacked and somebody changed my gamertag, will I be able to get my old one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If my account was hacked and somebody changed my gamertag, will I be able to get my old one...: The title basically, 3 days ago on the 20th my account was hacked (I found out yesterday, recovered my account and reset my password, we are all good in that sense) and the person who hacked me...
  6. My old gamertag wasn’t linked to my old account when I recovered it?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    My old gamertag wasn’t linked to my old account when I recovered it?!: Hi After finally able to get into my old yahoo email address I was able to have Microsoft send an email to my old email to recover my old account that has my old gamertag “Hazezal”. I recovered...
  7. Old xbox account gamertag change or recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old xbox account gamertag change or recovery: Hi, I know this is kind of a long shot, but I had an xbox account named "" that I used to play on when I was younger. I only used it for Gta 5. I recently had to reset my console and I lost all...
  8. How do I change it so my old gamertag is associated to my new microsoft account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I change it so my old gamertag is associated to my new microsoft account?: Many moons ago I created an Xbox live account under an old email. This email explicitly showed my name (it had my first initial and last name in it). For various reasons I wont divulge I under...
  9. Transfer and replace a Gamertag, delete old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfer and replace a Gamertag, delete old account: Hi i tried to figure out how to solve my problem by reading FAQs, chatting and telephoning with the support and read through old board entries. But no success. My szenario: Account 1:...
  10. I have my gamertag and my password, but, I don't know my email because my account is old

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have my gamertag and my password, but, I don't know my email because my account is old: My original Xbox 360 stopped working due to the Xbox 360 "red dot of death", which is related to the "red ring of death". I bought a new 360 as my old one from 2012 no longer worked. I...