Old astro a40 with xbox one

Discus and support Old astro a40 with xbox one in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey all you brainiacs, I've got a good question for you I cant find anywhere online. A couple years ago I traded a buddy of mine for his astro a40s... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TravisElliott1, May 23, 2020.

1. Old astro a40 with xbox one

Hey all you brainiacs, I've got a good question for you I cant find anywhere online. A couple years ago I traded a buddy of mine for his astro a40s metalgear solid 4 edition headset. Well after a few years I've got an xbox one, but need new cables (old ones
    either fell apart or were lost) . The question here is, can i use these beasts on my xbox with new cables and an adapter of sorts? Or am i SOL? thank you for reading my post

-Travis

:)

TravisElliott1, May 23, 2020
  2. Buxans Win User

3. Braitus Win User

what is your fav headset or mic

Astro A40s TR ready. Ive had turtle beaches,razer heatsets Astro A40s are still my go to.
  4. EAndersson00 Win User

Astro A40 Headset

5. N7 Gh0stz Win User

What headset do you guy's and girl's use?

I use astro a40's 2011 edition at the moment but looking at new ones. Dont want wireless as i dont want to be limited by charging etc. so it is either the a40's with mix amp pro or the a40's xbox one editions
  6. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Turtle Beach Earforce Stealth 500X

all i can say is make sure you update them before using them also if you want the best then go with ASTRO i use ASTRO A40's got them in 2011 and work fine im getting the new GEN 2 astro a40's next week they say they work for ps4 but they work fine with xbox
    one you just need a mic cable and chat adaptor the mic cable is £6you can also get wireless astros which are the a50's also if you dont care for 5.1 or 7.1 then the astro a40's built for xbox one and the mix amp is on the controller they are £170 and stereo
Thema:

1. Old astro a40 with xbox one - Similar Threads - Old astro a40

2. My son changed my gamer tag can i recover my old one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son changed my gamer tag can i recover my old one?: Hi, My son changed my gamer tag without me knowing. i tried to change it back and it wants me to pay $10 to change it back. is there a way i can just recover the previous name at all?...
  3. Old un-linked email address is where my new codes will be associated to.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old un-linked email address is where my new codes will be associated to.: Hi there, I have an issue on my hands with my microsoft account and my need further technical support. Basically my old email address keeps re-appearing in the redeem a code section on...
  4. Merge old xbox account into current windows account

in XBoX on Windows
    Merge old xbox account into current windows account: Hey, So I have an old microsoft account that's using a yahoo email that really only has my gamertag associated with it, and I want to move/merge that gamertag into my active/in-use microsoft...
  5. Delete new xbox account and transfer old account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Delete new xbox account and transfer old account: I have an xbox account oldGamerTag connected to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** I have a new account newGamerTag connected to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...
  6. Can't get old data from Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't get old data from Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Can't log on, error code 1170000. The "Sign In" spot says playing as a guest, click here to sign in using a Microsoft Account. After clicking on the sign in spot it says user signed out ~ need to...
  7. My old xbox 360 account

in XBoX on Consoles
    My old xbox 360 account: I had an xbox 360 live account qpsleepyqp. I have some old games I downloaded that I want to play again. I do not have my o2 email address anymore for a couple of reasons main one is o2 don't...
  8. Want to use my old gamertag/account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Want to use my old gamertag/account: Hi I have two Xbox accounts (PC). I can access both. One which I set up years ago, and one I set up more recently with a different/new email address. How can I transfer all my games/purchases etc...
  9. Merging an old Xbox Account with a new Microsoft Account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Merging an old Xbox Account with a new Microsoft Account?: I have a question, I have an old microsoft account attached to my xbox and only really used for that, I was hoping to bring my xbox account to my new microsoft account. Is there a way to merge...
  10. Recovering an old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering an old account: Im having a fit of nostalgia and I want to recover my account from an old xbox one. I have the username, I even have it pulled up on the xboxgamertag website, but I cant for the life of me...