Old Banned Xbox User

Discus and support Old Banned Xbox User in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Its been nearly 9 years since my main account got banned from Xbox Live. Is there any chance the ban can be removed from that account? Do bans... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CoolCosmos23, Nov 12, 2019.

1. CoolCosmos23
    CoolCosmos23 Guest

Old Banned Xbox User

Its been nearly 9 years since my main account got banned from Xbox Live.

Is there any chance the ban can be removed from that account?

Do bans expire?

The last time i logged on to my main it didn't show any ban notifications on the enforcement page.

Did the place to view bans get moved?

:)

CoolCosmos23, Nov 12, 2019
  2. Niko1664 Win User

Old Banned Xbox User

Hi CoolCosmos23, sorry but no. You can view your ban by logging into enforcement.xbox.com.
    You'll be able to see the reason and how long it's for from there and file a case review if eligible. Contact them to discuss if you want but if your ban will be canceled, you will be the first in the world ... to my knowledge.
  3. XBA_Hype Win User

Old Banned Xbox User

permanent bans can not be undone. but if you would like to see more on enforcement or ask for a review you can here - xbox enforcement
  4. BMF INC Win User

Old Banned Xbox User

once a xbox account is banned it can not be recovered
  5. CoolCosmos23 Win User

Old Banned Xbox User

permanent bans can not be undone. but if you would like to see more on enforcement or ask for a review you can here - xbox enforcement
    Bans are only eligible for a case review if they occurred within the last year. Since their began 9 years ago they wouldnt be eligible for a case review at this point.

Its a [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] shame i knew of this earlier though because i would be interested in the reply.
  6. CoolCosmos23 Win User

Old Banned Xbox User

Like i said when i posted the thread there is nothing in the enforcement page that shows a ban notification.

But i remember signing in in 2017 and it being there so i don't know if its a bug or they have moved the ban notice to a different page.
Thema:

Old Banned Xbox User

1. Old Banned Xbox User - Similar Threads - Old Banned User

2. Why am I getting repeated 24h chat bans for an old message?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I getting repeated 24h chat bans for an old message?: As title basically. Some time ago I sent a message that was deemed inappropriate and recieved a 24 hour ban, however this ban occasionly recurs. When I go to my enforcement history it gives the...
  3. Recovering old account, got banned.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering old account, got banned.: Kinda a long story but ill try to make it short. I used to play Xbox 360 a lot when I was younger but eventually stopped and lost access to my account. I was interested in getting back into...
  4. Amnesty and fix for an old account that once got a suspension and a ban that effected...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Amnesty and fix for an old account that once got a suspension and a ban that effected...: I posted about this before and I even tried going to support but I believe my answer can be found here if an administrator can handle this case and contact the enforcement team to investigate a...
  5. years old ban. help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    years old ban. help?: Hello. I was banned nearly a decade ago for unknown reasons. Is there any way to have this ban lifted? I really want to get back into xbox after all these years. And pick up an xbox one. But I...
  6. My old account was banned due to a family member using it and hacking

in XBoX on Consoles
    My old account was banned due to a family member using it and hacking: hello, I’m here today To hopefully get my old account back. It’s been five Long years since I’ve been able to access my account. My account was banned due to my little brother hacking while I was...
  7. Super old ban, told to post here by live support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Super old ban, told to post here by live support: So for starters I don't exactly remember what I did, but I know it was dumb and wrong (The ban was from June 2013) I was very young and dumb and didn't really care what I did or quite frankly to...
  8. 11 year old banned on christmas day

in XBoX Games and Apps
    11 year old banned on christmas day: can someone please help my sons is 11 years old his account was banned on christmas day forever along with points that had been bought for christmas ive contacted the enforcement team witch has...
  9. Super old ban, told to post here by live support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Super old ban, told to post here by live support: So for starters I don't exactly remember what I did, but I know it was dumb and wrong (The ban was from June 2013) I was very young and dumb and didn't really care what I did or quite frankly to...
  10. Lenience for Old Perma-Banned Accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lenience for Old Perma-Banned Accounts: Is there any way to give lenience to old accounts that got perma-banned? Four years ago I had an account that was banned until 12/31/9999 without warning. I had changed account info through...