Old delta update seemed to fix the issue turning off the Xbox series x, the new one seems...

Discus and support Old delta update seemed to fix the issue turning off the Xbox series x, the new one seems... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Issue possibly submitted by /u/pillai98 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/pillai98, Oct 18, 2021.

1. /u/pillai98
    /u/pillai98 Guest

Old delta update seemed to fix the issue turning off the Xbox series x, the new one seems...

/u/pillai98, Oct 18, 2021
  2. coco meat train Win User

Xbox One X keeps disconnecting with WiFi

In a recent update over at Xbox Wire it seems this is a known issue and a fix is being tested by the Delta and Alpha rings. Hopefully it gets resolved and rolled out to the public soon.
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

Borderlands 3 needs fixing!!

i know where your coming from on that, alot of these xbox one x shuts off issues seem to be happening on alot of different games, warzone, forza borderlands etc etc, and just think, they are going to release the series x without even fixing the original
    issues on the standard x first.
  4. Antone E nb1 Win User

My Xbox one isn't installing when off

I am having the same issue with my Xbox series X. It seems to stop all downloads when in standby using instant-on. Wondering if this might require an update to fix?
  5. TechGeek Gaming Win User

Xbox One X Not Sending 1440p 120hz Signal

I used the HDMI 2.1 port when i did my PC testing. I even tried different HDMI cables.

The issue is the Xbox One X system. Im wondering if Microsoft is able to fix that with a patch or softwarw update.

Doing some research, it seems the One X uses HDMI 2.0 which might be the issue. Im just concerned if I will have this same issue with the Series S/X that i pre-ordered.
  6. AdamAlassaad Win User

Xbox Series X shutting down while playing COD Cold War

I’m having the same problem man, although I don’t believe it’s an Xbox Series X issue. I haven’t bought next gen and am still only on the Xbox One X and my game constantly crashes ONLY while playing Cold War. I have no clue how to fix my own issue but
    for Series X users I hear that turning off Ray Tracing is an easy temporary fix. I’ve also heard that this issue has been breaking peoples Series X so you might just want to hold off on playing until they release a patch.
Thema:

1. Old delta update seemed to fix the issue turning off the Xbox series x, the new one seems... - Similar Threads - Old delta update

2. Server Hosting Old Microsoft Studio Game

in XboX Insiders
    Server Hosting Old Microsoft Studio Game: My dad was a huge fan of chromehounds - an old xbox 360 game. Now im older and want to experience the game with him however due to lack of servers i cant. Could I host a server for an old...
  3. Logging into old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Logging into old account: Tried logging into my old account (mainly 360 achievements) and I didn't recognize the tag and all of my achievements were gone. Did xbox purge inactive accounts?...
  4. old email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    old email: I haven't had access to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** for over 6-8 years, how do I change to a newer one? f195a025-419c-47a3-8fa9-ea1c5f93f89d
  5. Can't get into my old minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't get into my old minecraft account: I can see my old Minecraft account in the Minecraft launcher but when I click on it there is a message saying "Something went wrong in the login process". Also when I click on manage account it...
  6. Want to change my GT to one I used to have on old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Want to change my GT to one I used to have on old account: My old account that I haven't been logged in on in over 7 years is Krolitian. My new account, as I don't have access to the old one anymore, is now Krolitian1. I'd like to be able to change mine...
  7. New here...I have 2 Xbox360 consoles, 1 an old Xbox360 02/11/11 and a 360E 01/15/14 - 3...

in XBoX on Consoles
    New here...I have 2 Xbox360 consoles, 1 an old Xbox360 02/11/11 and a 360E 01/15/14 - 3...: The wired controllers do nothing in either console....the wireless shows on the XboxE homescreen but does not connect..... The screen says over and over reconnect controller. I can get it to...
  8. Old XBox account linked to now defunct email address - Would like my account to continue!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old XBox account linked to now defunct email address - Would like my account to continue!: I've not owned an Xbox for a while, but thanks to Bethesda and their exclusive content for Xbox I'm buying a Series X. My old gamertag is linked to an email address that no longer exists (so i...
  9. Old Xbox One slow and sluggish (completely unresponsive)

in XBoX on Windows
    Old Xbox One slow and sluggish (completely unresponsive): Hi, so I have an old Xbox One (about 7 years old) and about 6 months ago it became extremely slow and sluggish, now it is almost completely unresponsive, as in no games open, no apps open, the...
  10. New Dashboard Reverted back to Old Dashboard. (Delta Ring)

in XboX Insiders
    New Dashboard Reverted back to Old Dashboard. (Delta Ring): Hello, I'm currently in the Delta ring and had a new Dashboard layout for about 3 weeks I turn my console on tonight after getting home from work and it's reverted back to the original dashboard....