Old email account

Discus and support Old email account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I no longer have access to the email I used when I set up my live account. Is there a way to switch the associated email if I cannot remember the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GOBLINOXIAN, May 9, 2014.

1. GOBLINOXIAN
    GOBLINOXIAN Guest

Old email account

I no longer have access to the email I used when I set up my live account. Is there a way to switch the associated email if I cannot remember the password or recovery questions?

:)

GOBLINOXIAN, May 9, 2014
  2. Savage
    Savage Guest
    My account was suspended

My xbox account is suspended untill 5/4/2012 witch is today i cant check my aim account i dont remember my password i made one for yahoo but cant change it i tried to switch emails. My account was supposed to be off suspention but its not. Xbox sent a email to me old email at aim.com but i dont use that email i use yahoo i still dont know the reason for being suspended

Any idea's?

Savage, May 9, 2014
  3. xxmavrikxx
    xxmavrikxx Guest
    One year anniversary of the one - thanks message from xbox

I am sure whatever they give will be linked to the Xbox account message system.

I had that problem with using an old email. I switched the email through windows live. It took like 30 days to do that though. At least I get the emails now.

xxmavrikxx, May 9, 2014
  4. Old email account

Hi Goblin,

If you do not have access to the old email, the short answer is 'no'. Best create a new GT with a usable email.

The Last Ewok, May 10, 2014
  5. The Last Ewok Win User

Old email account

Hi Goblin,

If you do not have access to the old email, the short answer is 'no'. Best create a new GT with a usable email.
  6. AJxbox Win User

How do you delete an xbox account?

you can request an account del;etion through xbox phone support. but from what i understand it will delete your email as well. the easiest way would be to change the msa email on the old account with a throwaway hotmail email, then replace the email on your
    primary account with the email on the old account.
  7. steeledwand7664 Win User

How to transfer accounts

Basically you can change the email associated with that old account but would not be able to use your current outlook account to do it you can either create a new outlook account or use another non MS server email account (google, yahoo, ISP) that is not
    already a MS account and add it to the old account and then make that email the primary alias and remove your dads old email from the account.
  8. Wishcatcher Win User

Gamertag

Hi,

You have to unkink any email from your old gamertag.

Then unlink the actual gamertag with your email account.

And finally , link the old gamertag to your email account.

Regards,
  9. Smwutches Win User

Merging *or* Renaming Live accounts

It's not possible to merge accounts. In order to use the newer email on the old account, you would have to change the email on the new account to something different in order to free it up for use on the old account.
Thema:

Old email account

1. Old email account - Similar Threads - Old email account

2. Recovering my account from old email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering my account from old email: Hello Years ago I made an xbox live account under my email at the time. I’ve changed passwords a few times but never have had an issue with the email. Now I can’t access the email anymore, which...
  3. Trying to find my old account and transfer the email to my current email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to find my old account and transfer the email to my current email: When I was younger I had an Xbox account and I'm trying to get that old account back. I've logged into my current email and my mom's old email but none of them is the account I'm looking for. My...
  4. Linking my old xbox account to my new email??

in XBoX on Windows
    Linking my old xbox account to my new email??: Hey, i stopped playing xbox just before xbox one came out, my account has my old email address and i would like to link it with my new email. Since i've made a new microsoft account with my new...
  5. Is it possible to recover a old 360 account without email or password?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to recover a old 360 account without email or password?: I've been trying for years to recover my old 360 account to get my purchases back (dlc , games ect.). I made the account when i was little and cant even remember if xbox required you to use an...
  6. trying to get my old 360 account back after forgetting my old email but i rember the gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    trying to get my old 360 account back after forgetting my old email but i rember the gamertag: so i don't remember what my 360 account email was but i rember the gamer tag is there any way i could find the email so i can get back my old account back ? 3f0032b0-e4a5-4eba-84cf-1fe560821b66
  7. Xbox Live Account Linked to Old Email Address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Account Linked to Old Email Address: My xbox live/Microsoft account is linked to an old email address that I no longer have access to. My linked phone number has changed as well. When I try to sign in to xbox live, it tells me that...
  8. Old email linked to Xbox account deleted

in XBoX on Windows
    Old email linked to Xbox account deleted: Hello guys ! When the Xbox360 was out i add an old account that i bought a lot of games on. Now i have a new account, but i would like to log in my old account and re-download my games without...
  9. How to Keep old Gamertag on new email account, when old email account lost?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to Keep old Gamertag on new email account, when old email account lost?: Hi, hope someone can help? I haven't played my Xbox 360 for couple years, the email I had linked to teh account is now not accessible. However when I log onto my Xbox 360 the Gamertag is still...
  10. How do i find a lost email for an old Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i find a lost email for an old Xbox account?: Currently I am trying to find my brothers old Xbox account but don't know the email but know the username. Is there anyway i can sign in without an email or will i be forced to forget this...