Old gamertag showing on Xbox app

Discus and support Old gamertag showing on Xbox app in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, for some reason my old gamertag is showing on the xbox app, yet I changed my gamertag ages ago. Is there any reason why my old gamertag is showing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xLogicaal, Oct 7, 2019.

1. xLogicaal
    xLogicaal Guest

Hi, for some reason my old gamertag is showing on the xbox app, yet I changed my gamertag ages ago. Is there any reason why my old gamertag is showing on the xbox app rather than my new gamertag?

:)

xLogicaal, Oct 7, 2019
  2. OG Gamer Win User

Hi, for some reason my old gamertag is showing on the xbox app, yet I changed my gamertag ages ago. Is there any reason why my old gamertag is showing on the xbox app rather than my new gamertag?
    Try signing out and then signing back in.
  3. xLogicaal Win User

I have tried this and it didnt work, still shows my old gamertag on the xbox app
  4. xLogicaal Win User

How do you do this on Apple? I tried deleting the data/reinstalling app and it still shows my old gt
  5. Fos Win User

Try signing out and then signing back in.
  6. XBA_Hype Win User

first try signing out and back in, if this doesn't work try clearing your cache
Thema:

1. Old gamertag showing on Xbox app - Similar Threads - Old gamertag showing

2. Profile still showing old gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile still showing old gamertag: [img] For some reason its still showing my old gamertag on my profile, any reason for this? i have removed the account from my xbox and re added it and its still there. it does this on the...
  3. Recover old Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover old Gamertag: Hello! Is there anyway to recover a very old gamertag that I've lost the login info for? 483681dc-b408-453a-a683-db39baf6a93f
  4. Gamertag trocada, Recuperar antiga [Translate] Exchanged Gamertag, recover old

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag trocada, Recuperar antiga [Translate] Exchanged Gamertag, recover old: Um tempo atras minha gamertag que se chama [removed] sumiu, e no lugar dela o proprio console criou uma com o nome de [removed]. Estou tentando voltar para o [removed] e nao consigo, alguem pode...
  5. Ability to grab the Gamertag of an old inactive account

in XboX Insiders
    Ability to grab the Gamertag of an old inactive account: There is an old Gamertag that I've kept my eyes on for a bit and I would love to have the name. It's been inactive for years so it's just sitting there collecting dust. It's a name I've been going...
  6. Old gamertag not linked to a Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Old gamertag not linked to a Microsoft account: I have a gamertag, , that I registered many years ago. I wasn't using it for a while and never linked it to a Microsoft account. I chatted with Microsoft support and they told me that there is no...
  7. Inactive Gamertag reset. Old xbox 360 account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Inactive Gamertag reset. Old xbox 360 account.: Can you pls give me the gamertag " Xuu " because the acc is for a long time inactive. I really want the gamertag and I think a live supporter created the ticket [mod removed] for me....
  8. Account recovery to get my old gamertag back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account recovery to get my old gamertag back: A long time ago I made an account at a friends house with the gamertag ZTBowza. I would like to obtain the account back but I can not remember the email that was linked to it because I was 10...
  9. Retrieve Old Gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Retrieve Old Gamertag: Hello all. I am trying to retrieve the old Gamertag that I used to use. I only know the Gamertag and do not remember the email address I may have used or the password. I know the last email that...
  10. My old Gamertag is showing alongside my current?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My old Gamertag is showing alongside my current?: Hi All, My old Gamertag use to be Mr Campo. When i log into xbox live on my xbox one, even though it says WarioTBH, it will always say "Hello! Mr Campo" once i log in :/ I have a pic here to...