Old gamertag

Discus and support Old gamertag in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I used to have an account that is banned until 9999 but when I go to sign into it now its a basic account with no gamerscore. However, the account is... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MichaelJay252, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Old gamertag

I used to have an account that is banned until 9999 but when I go to sign into it now its a basic account with no gamerscore. However, the account is still on some of my friends’ friends list. So is the account gone or not? I know I will never be able
    to get back into so I’m really just curious. I also wanted to see about changing my current gamertag to my old one but not sure if thats possible. I really dont want a gamertag with those numbers after it.

:)

MichaelJay252, Jan 22, 2020
  2. ngocphi Win User

Old Gamertag

Thebprivilege you should feel is that only xbox allows you to change your name at all for all consoles

Other services charge for the same service changing yournname

If you were on other services like wow you would pay more 25bucks to be exact

See the privilege of a low cost change of 10bucks?

Or worse no change on psn once set no matter how much money you throw at them
  3. ngocphi Win User

Old Gamertag

There is no freee ccange if you dont like your new name change it

If you cant learn your lesson from a new name change live with it or move on
  4. WalterMelowns Win User

Old Gamertag

This is laughable. I can change my name on steam whenever I want... for free! Such a rip-off.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Old Gamertag

The only way to change your tag would be to pay to change it back.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Old gamertag

nope once an gamertag has been flagged as a violation you can't ever use it again

If you mean your account was perm suspended then same thing the account nor the gamertag that was with it can never be used again
Thema:

Old gamertag

1. Old gamertag - Similar Threads - Old gamertag

2. Want to use my old gamertag/account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Want to use my old gamertag/account: Hi I have two Xbox accounts (PC). I can access both. One which I set up years ago, and one I set up more recently with a different/new email address. How can I transfer all my games/purchases etc...
  3. Old gamertag system: How to change the old gamertag?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Old gamertag system: How to change the old gamertag?: Hello! I hope you are having a great day! I have a problem: I need to change my gamertag suffix on the old system and keep the new one. I whould not be okay with paying... I whould in that case...
  4. Request to transfer saved content from old to new Gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Request to transfer saved content from old to new Gamertag: I recently deleted my old email address [Mod Removed] along with entire Google Account. I setup a yahoo email address [Mod Removed] and Microsoft Account password to go with this in addition to...
  5. Old gamertag emails

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old gamertag emails: Is there a away to see any old emails used that is associated with you gamertag? 8f6a3112-3f4c-42b0-a763-d510509be69b
  6. Getting back old gamertag after purchasing a new computer.

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting back old gamertag after purchasing a new computer.: I purchased a new computer and I play Microsoft Solitaire Collection and the new Xbox will not let me use my old gamertag which makes me lose my achievements and scores. How can I get it to let me...
  7. My Xbox is showing 2 has gamertags, my old one and new one. Can someone help me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is showing 2 has gamertags, my old one and new one. Can someone help me?: I changed my gamertag and it's showing my new and old one. In game it shows my old gamertag but in a Xbox party is shows the new gamertag.My friends can see the new one but the old one in game....
  8. Recover Old Xbox Live Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover Old Xbox Live Gamertag: Hello, I am trying to recover my old Xbox Live Gamertag that I used to use for my old Xbox 360. I just upgraded to an Xbox One and when I signed into my microsoft account, it is showing a...
  9. Retrieve old gamertag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Retrieve old gamertag: Does anyone know how to retrieve an old gamertag? Ive recently updated mine and forgot the old one. EA need the old gamertag to resolve an issue Im having. 2b5c4623-8a4e-4c5c-b8e0-5c92cc66f53a
  10. Change Xbox gamertag to new to email after old account was locked due to hacking

in XBoX Accessibility
    Change Xbox gamertag to new to email after old account was locked due to hacking: My Microsoft account was locked down as it was hacked. I've had this account for over 15years and microsoft won't unlock it due to suspicious behavior. I can't sign in to my old microsoft account...