Old games

Discus and support Old games in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ok so i have been checking out the market place for some time now for more old school games to up date particularly first Xbox games era and for... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RichardC.3, Jun 23, 2019.

1. RichardC.3
    RichardC.3 Guest

Old games

Ok so i have been checking out the market place for some time now for more old school games to up date particularly first Xbox games era and for someone like me who has literally been here since the beginning the selection is more and more slim and i would
    love to see some more hard hitters like kingdom under fire 1&2 legacy of kain and the blood omens maybe some soul reaver i dont now if i am in the right place or not to give suggestions for a little more nostalgia i hope thx

:)

RichardC.3, Jun 23, 2019
  2. OG Pooh Win User

old games? :)

[quote user="CrazyMvM94"]

Talking about Final Fantasy X, the PS3 is getting an HD remake, not sure if the Xbox 360 will...

[/quote]

FFX was the begining of the end. Maybe it wasn't completely horrible (yeah it was), but it definitely was not of a Final Fantasy quality in any regard.
  3. Nachtsonne Win User

old games? :)

Sword Style has a point. Most of the games we remember fondly would probably be a disappointment when they would be re-released in HD. I loved Syphon Filter 3 on the original PlayStation but I can't see that game having dated well. There are a few games
    that might be worth trying to upgrade and improve, but even then I don't know how it would work out. If Team Soho did a
    complete overhaul of The Getaway and The Getaway: Black Monday, they might be better. They were decent games, but maybe a little too ambitious for the PlayStation 2. They might work well on the PlayStation 3 though, and it would fill a gap until a
    third game was released. They gave a teaser for a third game a few years ago, and then... nothing. So yeah, upscale those two games and rebuild them for this generation of consoles, and I reckon they'd have a winner on the PS3 that would also be exclusive.

Even saying that, though, I'm not sure how well most games would work when re-released. Even a game as fondly remembered as Resident Evil 4 has not been met with the most positive response due to the fact it is an upscaled version of one of the older copies
    of the game.
  4. HellspawnRei Win User

old games

5. Real Dangerr Win User

Old games

If they bring back the old splinter cell I'll be on that.
  6. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

Old games

yeah too bad Lucas Arts is owned by Disney and we will prob never see another one
Thema:

Old games

1. Old games - Similar Threads - Old games

2. Built a new PC - Gamepass won't recognize my old HDD and wants to delete all the games

in XBoX on Windows
    Built a new PC - Gamepass won't recognize my old HDD and wants to delete all the games: I just built a new PC and migrated over my old HDD's with my game data. When I try to set the Gamepass app to read the HDD, I get the error message "This drive has apps from another device. To use...
  3. X-Box One S (All digital) and Old x-box games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    X-Box One S (All digital) and Old x-box games: Hello! I recently picked up a X-Box One S - the all digital version at the black friday sales. This is my first console in maybe 10 years or so, since the original X-box. So what I am wondering...
  4. crossing over games to a new xbox one from my old xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    crossing over games to a new xbox one from my old xbox one: I have a xbox one that keeps blowing out the HDMI ouput, i wanted to know if it was possible to transferr my hard drive(with games) to a new xbox one, and still have the same games? since i think...
  5. 5 year old uninstalled almost all my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    5 year old uninstalled almost all my games: My 5 year old uninstalled my games that i purchased 8ac8c5a8-4baf-42d2-aabd-f63ff6e88fb0
  6. Old Star Wars Games vs. New Star Wars Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Old Star Wars Games vs. New Star Wars Games: The new game is amazing but I also like the older star wars games like The Force Unleased as well as the Battlefront games which are good as well. 8483096b-8491-4f06-9a66-af8375653dbc
  7. Old console broke down - and all the games Disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Old console broke down - and all the games Disappeared: Hi, Our Son has an Xbox account under it we have set up an account for our daughter. Last week our daughter xboxone broke down. We bought an Xbox one S instead. The new console came with 3 games -...
  8. Why do we keep old mutiplayer servers for old games running

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do we keep old mutiplayer servers for old games running: For example black ops two and one, the servers are full of modders who mod the game so bad it looks like a mall after Christmas, and its wierd the game is about 5 years old black ops 1 is older...
  9. Xbox One does not recognize my 3D tv when I try to play old 360 3D game, but will play DVD...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One does not recognize my 3D tv when I try to play old 360 3D game, but will play DVD...: My Xbox 360 died, so I bought a new Xbox One. It plays the old 360 games in normal mode, but when I try to switch on the 3D mode, it says it has detected that my tv is NOT a 3D tv, and will not...
  10. Can I play old Xbox 360 games on Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play old Xbox 360 games on Xbox Live Gold: I have an old xbox 360 and Fifa 11. I just signed up for Xbox Live Gold so that I could play online but when I try to connect it says the EA servers are down. Is this a connection error or is this...