Old games

Discus and support Old games in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ok so i have been checking out the market place for some time now for more old school games to up date particularly first Xbox games era and for... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RichardC.3, Jun 23, 2019.

1. RichardC.3
    RichardC.3 Guest

Old games

Ok so i have been checking out the market place for some time now for more old school games to up date particularly first Xbox games era and for someone like me who has literally been here since the beginning the selection is more and more slim and i would
    love to see some more hard hitters like kingdom under fire 1&2 legacy of kain and the blood omens maybe some soul reaver i dont now if i am in the right place or not to give suggestions for a little more nostalgia i hope thx

:)

RichardC.3, Jun 23, 2019
  2. OG Pooh Win User

old games? :)

[quote user="CrazyMvM94"]

Talking about Final Fantasy X, the PS3 is getting an HD remake, not sure if the Xbox 360 will...

[/quote]

FFX was the begining of the end. Maybe it wasn't completely horrible (yeah it was), but it definitely was not of a Final Fantasy quality in any regard.
  3. Nachtsonne Win User

old games? :)

Sword Style has a point. Most of the games we remember fondly would probably be a disappointment when they would be re-released in HD. I loved Syphon Filter 3 on the original PlayStation but I can't see that game having dated well. There are a few games
    that might be worth trying to upgrade and improve, but even then I don't know how it would work out. If Team Soho did a
    complete overhaul of The Getaway and The Getaway: Black Monday, they might be better. They were decent games, but maybe a little too ambitious for the PlayStation 2. They might work well on the PlayStation 3 though, and it would fill a gap until a
    third game was released. They gave a teaser for a third game a few years ago, and then... nothing. So yeah, upscale those two games and rebuild them for this generation of consoles, and I reckon they'd have a winner on the PS3 that would also be exclusive.

Even saying that, though, I'm not sure how well most games would work when re-released. Even a game as fondly remembered as Resident Evil 4 has not been met with the most positive response due to the fact it is an upscaled version of one of the older copies
    of the game.
  4. HellspawnRei Win User

old games

5. JhonSnow777 Win User

Old games

There are a lot of indie games available that reminds me to old school games
  6. AdamKronus Win User

Old games

You can search for indie games in the Store, they always have that feeling of old games.
Thema:

Old games

1. Old games - Similar Threads - Old games

2. Issue with game, uninstalled, reinstalled. No save files exsist. How to restore old saves?...

in XBoX on Windows
    Issue with game, uninstalled, reinstalled. No save files exsist. How to restore old saves?...: As title says. I was playing a game then had some issues so decided to just reinstall to see if that fixed it. On other platforms i've had no issue with this but after reinstalling my save files...
  3. Will Xbox Play Anywhere expand to old games?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will Xbox Play Anywhere expand to old games?: I'm really happy to see Ninja Gaiden and Ninja Gaiden 2 are on Xbox One, credited to backward-compatibility. Unfortunately, they are not playable on PCs because they are not among Xbox Play...
  4. Old version of Xbox Game Bar still active after installing new version

in XBoX on Windows
    Old version of Xbox Game Bar still active after installing new version: I have updated to the latest windows 10 release and rebooted several times, but an older version of the Xbox Game Bar loads even though the new shows as installed. I ran the Windows Troubleshooter...
  5. Old Xbox Original and Xbox 360 games get new update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Old Xbox Original and Xbox 360 games get new update: I turned my Xbox on and noticed I had 6 updates for old games. 3 were Star Wars games and 3 were Banjo-Kazookie games. I just wanted to know if any one else got this update and if you know what...
  6. How have you recently enjoyed playing an old favorite game in a new way?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How have you recently enjoyed playing an old favorite game in a new way?: Video games can often be gifts that keep on giving, with new experiences coming from the games we already know and love. Sometimes this might come from the game itself, such as a DLC, a new...
  7. Purchasing Add-Ons for old games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchasing Add-Ons for old games: So i have this problem. I played this old game (Real Steel) a long time ago and had some fun but it got boring to me. I just recently picked it up again and have had a blast but when i go to...
  8. Is there a way to clear old achievements/games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to clear old achievements/games?: I have many games that I have tried out that leave a mark on my Achievement List. Games that I played once and really didn't enjoy but I received the achievement for "Learning how to walk...
  9. xbox game pass re-subscription deleted my old save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game pass re-subscription deleted my old save data: Hi there, I enjoyed the xbox game pass two three months ago. And luckly microsoft offered the game pass once again, so I subscribed the game pass. All I did was only Forza horizon 4 and once I...
  10. 1st gen xbox game(old battlefront 2) starting but freeze after

in XBoX Games and Apps
    1st gen xbox game(old battlefront 2) starting but freeze after: The game start xbox og logo appear and the game doesnt lunch its freezing on the logo,gold&gp are paid ? I old the buton 10sec and try again nothing more 5283c7ab-2701-4a22-840a-0400ddb3b1da