Old games

Discus and support Old games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there anything about a possible remake of tenchu z? It was by far my most favorite game to date and i hate to see nothing about it or any talk of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xLONE WOLFE, Aug 26, 2019.

1. xLONE WOLFE
    xLONE WOLFE Guest

Old games

Is there anything about a possible remake of tenchu z? It was by far my most favorite game to date and i hate to see nothing about it or any talk of it. I think a remake or another game like tenchu z would be huge in this day and age. I just want to fully
    customize a ninja and cause mayhem once again.

:)

xLONE WOLFE, Aug 26, 2019
  2. OG Pooh Win User

old games? :)

[quote user="CrazyMvM94"]

Talking about Final Fantasy X, the PS3 is getting an HD remake, not sure if the Xbox 360 will...

[/quote]

FFX was the begining of the end. Maybe it wasn't completely horrible (yeah it was), but it definitely was not of a Final Fantasy quality in any regard.
  3. Nachtsonne Win User

old games? :)

Sword Style has a point. Most of the games we remember fondly would probably be a disappointment when they would be re-released in HD. I loved Syphon Filter 3 on the original PlayStation but I can't see that game having dated well. There are a few games
    that might be worth trying to upgrade and improve, but even then I don't know how it would work out. If Team Soho did a
    complete overhaul of The Getaway and The Getaway: Black Monday, they might be better. They were decent games, but maybe a little too ambitious for the PlayStation 2. They might work well on the PlayStation 3 though, and it would fill a gap until a
    third game was released. They gave a teaser for a third game a few years ago, and then... nothing. So yeah, upscale those two games and rebuild them for this generation of consoles, and I reckon they'd have a winner on the PS3 that would also be exclusive.

Even saying that, though, I'm not sure how well most games would work when re-released. Even a game as fondly remembered as Resident Evil 4 has not been met with the most positive response due to the fact it is an upscaled version of one of the older copies
    of the game.
  4. HellspawnRei Win User

old games

5. Flymonkey102 Win User

Old games

From Software doesn't do remakes and I would rather have a new one.
  6. DanMen334 Win User

Old games

there are many possibilities for me to come back as now it is very common to make remakes
Thema:

Old games

1. Old games - Similar Threads - Old games

2. Possible glitch with old game with gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Possible glitch with old game with gold: Awhile ago I downloaded the trial for a game I really wanted to play. A couple of days later it was available to get free with gold so I got it there. Ever since then it will sometimes work and...
  3. Can’t buy an old Xbox game using money on my Microsoft account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can’t buy an old Xbox game using money on my Microsoft account: So I have an Xbox One S and I really wanted to buy Star Wars Nights of the Old Republic, so I went to my local store and bought a $15 microsoft gift card. The game is only $10 so I go to buy the...
  4. Saving old Xbox game data for a new Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Saving old Xbox game data for a new Xbox: My question is if I am sharing an (xbox onex)with someone but we use diffrent accounts and lets say its the other persons xbox not mine but when I do get an (xbox one x) also and I have games that...
  5. Remaster old game GoldenEye from N64 to Xbox!

in XboX Insiders
    Remaster old game GoldenEye from N64 to Xbox!: N64 GoldenEye, created by Rare and published by Nintendo under Xbox studios, should be remastered for Xbox one live, adding online play. That was truly a fun game!!! submitted by /u/Laxia86...
  6. I changed my name/gamer tag on Xbox the old one (Nightmar39597) is displaying in every game...

in XboX Insiders
    I changed my name/gamer tag on Xbox the old one (Nightmar39597) is displaying in every game...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TriXelUs [link] [comments]
  7. Can I Play Old Xbox Game Ninja Gaiden (NTSC J) on Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I Play Old Xbox Game Ninja Gaiden (NTSC J) on Xbox One?: I want to buy xbox 1st gen ninja gaiden ntsc j to play on my xbox one x but i need to knoe does xbox one x support this game disc? Thanks e618e8f6-a897-422b-ad04-75ef8977cd1d
  8. OLD account and gta 5 is missing from my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OLD account and gta 5 is missing from my games: I pyrchase gta 5 off of the microsoft store while I was on 360 and it does not come up in my owned games on 360 however gta 4 does is there any solution to this 48753f75-ec8b-4581-9014-3b40f3f409e5
  9. Issues playing games on Xbox One (launch-day-old console)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues playing games on Xbox One (launch-day-old console): I received my Xbox One console second-hand from a friend of mine who got it used (from somebody I suspect but have no definite proof of having gotten it second-hand as well) so my console is very...
  10. Save-Game from Old-PC to New-PC Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Save-Game from Old-PC to New-PC Forza Horizon 4: Hi, sorry for my bad english. I bought a new computer and after installing Forza Horizon 4 on it wanted to continue with my savegame from the old computer. My problem now is that i could not...