Old gt showing on top

Discus and support Old gt showing on top in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/ScytheBlader [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ScytheBlader, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Old gt showing on top

/u/ScytheBlader, Nov 9, 2019
  2. Frost Obey Win User

GT Change not showing in Party Chat

i change my gt yesterday but whan am in the party its show my old gt.........
  3. Sil3nt R0B0 Win User

My new gamertag won't display in party chat.

Same problem with me. I changed it like a day ago and it still shows my old GT in parties. And i even searched up my new GT on the web but it doesnt verify, when i search up my old GT it shows my profile. I want this to change soon cuz i dont like my old
    GT :p Did anyone get passed this situation before?
  4. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Rank

^^Yeah, theres a way and its in another thread. Something about new GTs and Elite still showing people by their old GTs. They could delete something and then redownload and it would work showing the new GT, maybe it would do the same with this?
  5. ThatTonyKReb0rn Win User

Gamertag change seems to have caused issues.

My 360 has recognised the GT change & signs me in with new GT but Xbox One still signs me in as the old GT even though it shows my new GT in games etc.
  6. Kinectimal Win User

Dew XP?

When you enter them, it will show you a list of codes and such. Look at the top left and it should have a green box for adding your GT.
Thema:

Old gt showing on top

1. Old gt showing on top - Similar Threads - Old showing top

2. old Xbox one gamertag showing but underneath my new ones on

in XBoX on Consoles
    old Xbox one gamertag showing but underneath my new ones on: hi i changed my gamertag few weeks back but after the new update my old one showing again but in games i can see my new gamertag [img] 27d8427b-a232-49e9-a474-5e0dcfd51894
  3. My xbox is showing 2 gamertags my old one and my new that i paid for, Please can someone...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox is showing 2 gamertags my old one and my new that i paid for, Please can someone...: I woke up and my xbox needed an update so i went ahead and updated it now its showing my new gamertag in game but in a party and on my profile its showing my old one. If anyone knows how to fix...
  4. Profile still showing old gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile still showing old gamertag: [img] For some reason its still showing my old gamertag on my profile, any reason for this? i have removed the account from my xbox and re added it and its still there. it does this on the...
  5. Old gamertag showing on Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Old gamertag showing on Xbox app: Hi, for some reason my old gamertag is showing on the xbox app, yet I changed my gamertag ages ago. Is there any reason why my old gamertag is showing on the xbox app rather than my new gamertag?...
  6. Beta Ring. Latest update, but old dashboard. Social Clubs still not showing up, for months....

in XboX Insiders
    Beta Ring. Latest update, but old dashboard. Social Clubs still not showing up, for months....: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  7. Old Xbox showing only when accessing Gamepass Ultimate from PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Old Xbox showing only when accessing Gamepass Ultimate from PC: I just signed up for the Gamepass ultimate and on thw pc phrough the chrome browser, I selected Resident Evil 4 and the select what devices you want to install it on. I see the X Box One X and a...
  8. Minecraft app shows old Xbox tag

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft app shows old Xbox tag: Hi! I've just buy Minecraft for iOS and register at Xbox Live. Minecraft app generate Xbox tag: "StainedIce36604". I change it to "" after registration, and at Xbox iOS app I see my last tag...
  9. Old xbox360 achievements not showing on Xbox one Profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Old xbox360 achievements not showing on Xbox one Profile: I recently realized that the achievements of some games that I played some time ago are not appearing in my current Xbox one profile. Does anyone know how this can be solved? Did someone happen...
  10. Knights of the old Republic not showing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Knights of the old Republic not showing: Hi, I purchased this xbox backwards compatible version of Star Wars Knights of the old Republic yesterday from the xbox store and its not showing up in my ready to install list, juat wondering if...