Old Man's Journey Crashing (the Xbox) every 2 minutes

Discus and support Old Man's Journey Crashing (the Xbox) every 2 minutes in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'd been trying to play this game for the past half an hour and since the parth where you unlock the Frog's Chorus until the train section the game has... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/reforc3, Jul 28, 2019.

1. /u/reforc3
    /u/reforc3 Guest

I'd been trying to play this game for the past half an hour and since the parth where you unlock the Frog's Chorus until the train section the game has crashed 4 times forcing the console to power down.

The game is part of the Xbox Game Pass catalog. Running on an external HDD on an Xbox One X with Alpha Skip Ahead.

Yes, Report was submitted.

submitted by /u/reforc3
    [link] [comments]

/u/reforc3, Jul 28, 2019
Thema:

1. Old Man's Journey Crashing (the Xbox) every 2 minutes - Similar Threads - Old Man's Journey

2. How do I recover an old profile, that takes into account I only used it for playing games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I recover an old profile, that takes into account I only used it for playing games...: Account Recovery Form Problem f724f7d3-25bc-4e50-93d6-523e40fa003b
  3. Inactive Gamertag reset. Old xbox 360 account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Inactive Gamertag reset. Old xbox 360 account.: Can you pls give me the gamertag " Xuu " because the acc is for a long time inactive. I really want the gamertag and I think a live supporter created the ticket [mod removed] for me....
  4. Purchase Old Xbox games on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase Old Xbox games on Xbox One: Hello, I'm trying to buy the Splinter Cell games that were released on the First Xbox and download them on my Xbox One. Whenever I try to pay, I get a message saying "Purchase cannot be...
  5. New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring 1910 Update not on my Current console only on my old one

in XboX Insiders
    New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring 1910 Update not on my Current console only on my old one: August 14th : New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring 1910 Update (1910.190812-1924) this update to the new dashboard was made to my old xbox one S 2TB console. but not on my xbox one X I got a xbox...
  6. Video Games - The new scapegoat for old politicians

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Video Games - The new scapegoat for old politicians: After a horrible weekend when we witnessed some of the most basic human fears come back to hunt us, it is time for the movers and shakers to shift blame in order to avoid in-depth inquiries. Every...
  7. Im 19 years old but i cant luntch hub xbox insider

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im 19 years old but i cant luntch hub xbox insider: I cant luntch the app hub xbox insider but im with an account adult but when im luntchign it a message pup up and it said you need to be 18 years old to acces to the app...
  8. Help an old man out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help an old man out: I know I'm not the sharpest tool in the box...... I've recently started playing this again after over a year off it....... When it comes to the quests I'm having trouble following them, if I...
  9. Old Man Gaming Clan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Old Man Gaming Clan: Hi, i am looking for mature players to start a new clan i want to call it Old Man Gamin (OMG). If you are interested, please message me. I play BF4, Minecraft, Forza5, ESO. Thanks, Mexico...
  10. old man

in XBoX Games and Apps
    old man: Yes, I'm an old man and I play video games. Got hooked when tomb raider came out. Does that make me a bad person? I've played most of the COD games, but BO2 is by far my favorite. I'm old and...