Old Man's Journey Crashing (the Xbox) every 2 minutes

Discus and support Old Man's Journey Crashing (the Xbox) every 2 minutes in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'd been trying to play this game for the past half an hour and since the parth where you unlock the Frog's Chorus until the train section the game has... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/reforc3, Jul 28, 2019.

1. /u/reforc3
    /u/reforc3 Guest

I'd been trying to play this game for the past half an hour and since the parth where you unlock the Frog's Chorus until the train section the game has crashed 4 times forcing the console to power down.

The game is part of the Xbox Game Pass catalog. Running on an external HDD on an Xbox One X with Alpha Skip Ahead.

Yes, Report was submitted.

submitted by /u/reforc3
    [link] [comments]

/u/reforc3, Jul 28, 2019
Thema:

1. Old Man's Journey Crashing (the Xbox) every 2 minutes - Similar Threads - Old Man's Journey

2. Unable to create an XBox Profile for my 13-yr old son. Stuck at parental consent with a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to create an XBox Profile for my 13-yr old son. Stuck at parental consent with a...: Hi All, My son is an ardent fan of Flight Simulators and is eagerly waiting for news on the upcoming MS-FS 2020. He has a working Live.com ID which he is trying to use for registering his XBox...
  3. Profile still showing old gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Profile still showing old gamertag: [img] For some reason its still showing my old gamertag on my profile, any reason for this? i have removed the account from my xbox and re added it and its still there. it does this on the...
  4. Why do we keep old mutiplayer servers for old games running

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do we keep old mutiplayer servers for old games running: For example black ops two and one, the servers are full of modders who mod the game so bad it looks like a mall after Christmas, and its wierd the game is about 5 years old black ops 1 is older...
  5. Can Xbox support bring up old messages?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Xbox support bring up old messages?: Hello all, just wondering if xbox support can get old messages up in which have been deleted by mistake. Or do they go off the system all together after they have been deleted....
  6. New Dashboard switching back to old dash during gameplay.

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Dashboard switching back to old dash during gameplay.: Im on the Beta Ring and had received the new Dashboard update a couple of weeks ago. But throughout the week I put on a game that I played for a couple of hours only to find the dashboard has...
  7. Need help recovering old Xbox live account and email is bugged

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help recovering old Xbox live account and email is bugged: Hi, I need help recovering my old Xbox account as I want to play the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft, and I cannot access my old account, HoodedJeans0453, the account which the game was purchased on...
  8. Help an old man out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help an old man out: I know I'm not the sharpest tool in the box...... I've recently started playing this again after over a year off it....... When it comes to the quests I'm having trouble following them, if I...
  9. Old Man Gaming Clan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Old Man Gaming Clan: Hi, i am looking for mature players to start a new clan i want to call it Old Man Gamin (OMG). If you are interested, please message me. I play BF4, Minecraft, Forza5, ESO. Thanks, Mexico...
  10. old man

in XBoX Games and Apps
    old man: Yes, I'm an old man and I play video games. Got hooked when tomb raider came out. Does that make me a bad person? I've played most of the COD games, but BO2 is by far my favorite. I'm old and...