Old Microsoft Accound doesn't exist and can't Access my Old Account

Discus and support Old Microsoft Accound doesn't exist and can't Access my Old Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello I go by the User Name Atheran Zala on Xbox now but My old account which was called suzakukururugi2 but my brother Picked up the newer one... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PL Atheran Zala, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Old Microsoft Accound doesn't exist and can't Access my Old Account

Hello I go by the User Name Atheran Zala on Xbox now but My old account which was called suzakukururugi2 but my brother Picked up the newer one suzakukururugi3 and I am trying to get back into the old one but the MS Account we used back then no longer existed
    can we do anything to remedy that major problem?

PS we have tryed in the past to switch Account Addresses when we had Live on that account and that failed back then. I have put in on the back burner for a while now until now when I remember we still have that old account trapped in the Ether.

:)

PL Atheran Zala, Apr 23, 2020
  2. Geth Win User

3. Gabriel Cabon Win User

Playing DLC belonging to a banned account

Hi,

No you can't download them from your new account. The old one allows you to play to the contents you already bought on the xbox but not to use the rights of your old accound on the new.

For the online part, I think It should work fine.
  4. demonslayer688 Win User

Lost account and inability to unlink

in short old xbox live account lost, still want same Facebook on new account, can't access old xbox account to unlink, and Facebook doesn't show my Facebook as connected but when I try connecting Facebook to new account it says it's logged in to the old
    account.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox Accessibility— lost email

If you do know the old email (even if it isn't existing anymore), you can try to log into that Microsoft Account. If it's a third party email (like Gmail, Yahoo or your old work or school email), the email is just a username string that looks like your old
    email. It is actually a separate account, so even if your old email doesn't exist, you should be able to sign in.

HOWEVER: Microsoft also checks some security questions and might send a confirmation code to that old non-existent email. So if you didn't have any backup like a secondary email or a phone number to text you the code, you might not be able to sign in to
    that account.

If you were able to sign into that old account, make sure that you add recovery emails and phone numbers at

https://account.live.com/Proofs/Manage

As for combining your two accounts: You can't combine two Microsoft Accounts. If your new account has NOT made purchases or doesn't have important data, you could delete your new Microsoft Account, sign into the old Microsoft Account, and create a new Alias
    using the deleted new Microsoft Account information. Make your new Microsoft Account address the Primary Sign in Alias, and you should be golden.

However, if you have made purchases on the new account, you can't take them with you. So you'll have to decide which is more important for you.
  6. tedf76 Win User

Child using my Xbox parent account and gametag

If I create a new account for me as parent in existing family setup in Microsoft and change my old account to child, is there a guarantee that there will be no loss of game achievements or purchases for my old account my son is using
Thema:

1. Old Microsoft Accound doesn't exist and can't Access my Old Account - Similar Threads - Old Microsoft Accound

2. How to transfer current points to new Microsoft account when no longer using old account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to transfer current points to new Microsoft account when no longer using old account?: I was using a @comcast.net that I will no longer use except it is still on my new microsoft @gmail.com account. All of the points I have in the old .comcast need to be transferred to the...
  3. Is Microsoft going to make their old Xbox Original ames a port to newer platforms?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Microsoft going to make their old Xbox Original ames a port to newer platforms?: I've been looking for Games i had when i was a kid. Brute Force, Test Drive: Eve of Destruction, and Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition, and such other games. But no-one has them for Windows PC or other...
  4. Xbox One X shutting itself off not even 2 years old, microsoft wants 250 to repair lol

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X shutting itself off not even 2 years old, microsoft wants 250 to repair lol: This is truly outrageous. My girlfriend purchased an Xbox One X for me in December of 2018. For the last month or two it has been consistently turning on and shutting off before i can even open an...
  5. Old Xbox gamertag not accepted in Microsoft recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Xbox gamertag not accepted in Microsoft recovery: Hi all, Recently got my xbox 360 back from my brother. We've been trying to recover our old account for a little while since we forgot the password the to the account email & the emailadres for...
  6. how to cancel microsoft x box account when its 20 years old an you have NO information.

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to cancel microsoft x box account when its 20 years old an you have NO information.: Anyone know how you can canel a microsoft xbox live account, currently charging me 17.99 every 3 months for the last 20 years (dont ask, long story) when you have NO usable information. Every...
  7. Troubles getting into old Microsoft account that was previously used for xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Troubles getting into old Microsoft account that was previously used for xbox live: I have a very old account that I've used on PC and Xbox 360. Recently I have been deleting old emails due to privacy reasons and one of the email's I deleted was attached to this account. Now I am...
  8. Installing old Microsoft PC game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installing old Microsoft PC game: Have downloaded an old PC game (2001) on my laptop for my grandchildren to use and everything successful until I try to run it. It requests I insert Disc 1 but then informs me that it cannot...
  9. Why does Microsoft keep some old games like DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ at 60 dollars on the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft keep some old games like DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ at 60 dollars on the...: I’ve been wondering about this, it doesn’t really make any sense to keep a 2018 game like DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ at 60 dollars. 49fa17df-1905-4526-a4ed-f0b3edc7960c
  10. Can't buy original star wars knights of the old republic from microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy original star wars knights of the old republic from microsoft store: Hi Is anyone able to buy the original xbox star wars kotor from the Microsoft store? I have tried on my xbox one and on my computer. On the xbox it says I have not set up a payment form - I have...