Old minecraft account lost java

Discus and support Old minecraft account lost java in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Me and my brother both loved playing java it was so fun back then with mods, in 2014-2019 but recently when I checked the account I had to migrate it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EricGarneski, Jul 14, 2022.

1. EricGarneski
    EricGarneski Guest

Me and my brother both loved playing java it was so fun back then with mods, in 2014-2019 but recently when I checked the account I had to migrate it and the original account didn't have a email but just a username, for some reason when I migrated with the Microsoft account I only received bedrock and want to mod in java but I don't own it anymore.

:)

EricGarneski, Jul 14, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, EricGarneski. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

So you had Java and Bedrock and after the migration you own only Java?

Do you have the confirmation email about the migration?

Waiting for your kind reply.
  3. charles kuchar Win User

Why can't I update my Minecraft to the latest version?

going thought the install again but it's the old version. i had a problem with this when i played the beta also. i am not on the beta now i think. my ownership of minecraft was when the minecraft xbox came out and i bought that xbox one with minecraft and a version of minecraft for windows also. i had been playing minecraft on java from the 19?? when it was free but i lost that and had to buy java to get back into the java scene. oh well. now i want to play the 1.19.0 version on the xbox but haven't been able to get there yet...
  4. Vincent Laframboise Win User

I think i just lost 100$+

The screenshot i showed is the proof that i had a microsoft minecraft account and now i can't log in anymore it like if it got delete and i need to create a new one and buy minecraft java and bedrock again so like 80$ + i bought thing in some minecraft server and i lost progress. And i bought this minecraft java account In December 2020 so like 1 week or so after microsoft bought mojang so it is a microsoft account but idk if microsoft recognize it as a microsoft account.
  5. kacper8psg Win User

Lost access to Minecraft Java

Actually, mojang support responded again after a few days and fixed my old minecraft account. Now it's back working and has minecraft Java. Maybe they can help you too.
  6. kacper8psg Win User

Lost access to Minecraft Java

I said in the first message that when I log in with microsoft account I don't have access to Minecraft Java, only demo version. My microsoft account only has bedrock edition and the original mojang account seems to be lost.
Thema:

1. Old minecraft account lost java - Similar Threads - Old minecraft account

2. I don't know my email or my password for my friends old Microsoft account for minecraft on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't know my email or my password for my friends old Microsoft account for minecraft on...: Basically my friend wanted to play Minecraft with me a couple years back and so I made him an account, after playing it for a while he decided to delete Minecraft, fast forward to last night, we...
  3. Ps4 minecraft: forgot password and now cannot unlink old account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ps4 minecraft: forgot password and now cannot unlink old account.: i cannot disconnect my old microsoft account from my ps4 as i have forgot my password for it. is there any way i can unlink it? 7bc2cb51-68c5-402c-998f-64e0648d1ba8
  4. Trying to log into my old mojang minecraft account but forgot the password

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to log into my old mojang minecraft account but forgot the password: I tried to reset password and it's not sending me the email to do so. 911afdcc-e90e-40b7-8d8f-577f99a199a2
  5. How could I change the account in minecraft WITH save the data from old acc

in XBoX Accessibility
    How could I change the account in minecraft WITH save the data from old acc: I really need to get java :/ 8e2c70d4-7de9-4e05-8904-d2c222fa8db0
  6. Microsoft replaced my minecraft account? How do I log into my old one?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft replaced my minecraft account? How do I log into my old one?: Hi I just got a new computer, and on my old one, after migrating to a microsoft account, my minecraft account was fine. I had the same username, (matchaberry), and everything. But, when i...
  7. I have lost my old Xbox account with my Minecraft Java account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have lost my old Xbox account with my Minecraft Java account: So, I have been playing minecraft java on my laptop at night, then in the morning i saw that it was saying play demo, then i look and see that my microsoft account as a whole has been resetted...
  8. Old Mojang account and order for minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Old Mojang account and order for minecraft: I was trying to see if I could still get into my old minecraft account from back in the mojang days, but I can't seem to get it to work. If it helps, I still have the old order number, not sure if...
  9. Mojang Migration Broke My 9 Year Old Minecraft Account - Good Job.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mojang Migration Broke My 9 Year Old Minecraft Account - Good Job.: Can this even be fixed? I have a Mojang account that is now being forced to migrate to be a Microsoft account - fair enough. But once I begin actually migrating it tells me it's sent a code out...
  10. Can't get into my old minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't get into my old minecraft account: I can see my old Minecraft account in the Minecraft launcher but when I click on it there is a message saying "Something went wrong in the login process". Also when I click on manage account it...