Old Mojang account and order for minecraft

Discus and support Old Mojang account and order for minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was trying to see if I could still get into my old minecraft account from back in the mojang days, but I can't seem to get it to work. If it helps, I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RikkiSchar, May 11, 2022.

1. RikkiSchar
    RikkiSchar Guest

I was trying to see if I could still get into my old minecraft account from back in the mojang days, but I can't seem to get it to work. If it helps, I still have the old order number, not sure if that will help though. Not even sure if this is the right place to post this; it's just where I got redirected to.

:)

RikkiSchar, May 11, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi RikkiSchar! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

If you haven't migrated that account you must contact Mojang support, if you still have the purchase confirmation from Mojang, that should be the email you used to create the account and you could try the recovery process from Mojang

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
  3. TravisTuray Win User

Bought Minecraft Windows Edition but can't install / does not show in library

I didnt have a microsoft account linked to my mojang / minecraft account before the purchase, so maybe thats why it doesnt show in order history? but the paypal transaction / order is there.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

minecraft realms

Creating a Minecraft Realm requires that you have a Mojang account with a Minecraft profile. If you don't yet own Minecraft, you can purchase it from our
    store. If you have an old Minecraft account,
    and still log in with your username, you need to migrate to a Mojang account to use Realms.

You can purchase or extend a Minecraft Realm from your account page. Alternatively, your subscription settings can be found in-game by selecting your Realm,
    clicking Configure, then clicking Subscription.
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Minecraft migration

That's normal, you can't access the old Mojang account after the migration, you need to use the email you used to migrate the Mojang account to, in the launcher you need to select Minecraft Java and then Microsoft login and then use the email you use during the migration process
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Can't play Java Minecraft after migrating my account

Hi pez_dispenser25! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Open the Minecraft launcher please, in the log in screen select go back and then press in the Microsoft login option, after this use the email and password you migrated your Mojang account to instead of the old Mojang login information
Thema:

1. Old Mojang account and order for minecraft - Similar Threads - Old Mojang account

2. Using old gamertag from before the merge.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Using old gamertag from before the merge.: I'm hoping to find a way to use my old account from before Xbox accounts and Microsoft accounts were merged. I don't really care about all of my achievements or anything from my old account, I...
  3. Can someone help me repair my old Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help me repair my old Xbox 360?: I have this old Xbox 360 S 4GB that I has as a kid that I wanted to put in my room for whenever people came over and wanted to play on it. The problem is that when I tried to get it working, I had...
  4. Old Account Revival?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Account Revival?: Hello to whoever reads this! I have been meaning to do this for sometime now, but I never knew how. I really want to revive an old account, but I only know the email to it. The connected email has...
  5. Old account with a gamertag I'd like

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old account with a gamertag I'd like: My gamertag is Ricardo rpd5837 but I just want Ricardo rpd. The acc with Ricardo rpd has 0 gamerscore and 2 followers and is highly inactive. Is there a way i can request the gamertag from them?...
  6. Recovering an old Live account with a fake Comcast email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering an old Live account with a fake Comcast email: So back around in like 2008ish I created an Xbox Live account with a fake comcast email (just changed an already exiating email by one letter). One day I was trying to sign in when a message...
  7. Mojang Migration Broke My 9 Year Old Minecraft Account - Good Job.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mojang Migration Broke My 9 Year Old Minecraft Account - Good Job.: Can this even be fixed? I have a Mojang account that is now being forced to migrate to be a Microsoft account - fair enough. But once I begin actually migrating it tells me it's sent a code out...
  8. Migrating Mojang Account to Microsoft Account, Windows 10 Version Stayed with Old Email Address

in XBoX Accessibility
    Migrating Mojang Account to Microsoft Account, Windows 10 Version Stayed with Old Email Address: ### UPDATE ### After further investigation, and COMPLETELY on a whim, because I figured Microsoft bungled something up in the migration, the email address I had used for my Mojang account was...
  9. Old Mojang Minecraft Account

in XBoX on Windows
    Old Mojang Minecraft Account: I've owned Minecraft Java Edition for about ten years. I haven't used it in about 5, and this week my fiance discovered she liked playing it with her friends. Her friends purchased it for her...
  10. Xbox login versus old school Mojang login

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox login versus old school Mojang login: Hi, So I'm currently struggling to log back into my old Minecraft account. Bought it back in 2012, where you just needed an email address and a password. Played for years but like 2 years ago I...