Old removed game share home Xbox is still showing up in the MS store as an option for...

Discus and support Old removed game share home Xbox is still showing up in the MS store as an option for... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I only have two Xboxes on my account. I stopped game sharing about a year ago. Every time I select a game on the PC MS store to install remotely on my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TotalFark, Oct 16, 2020.

1. /u/TotalFark
    /u/TotalFark Guest

Old removed game share home Xbox is still showing up in the MS store as an option for...

I only have two Xboxes on my account.

I stopped game sharing about a year ago. Every time I select a game on the PC MS store to install remotely on my Xboxes (Where do you want to install?) there are three Xboxes listed:

XBOXONEX

Microsoft Xbox One X (Home Xbox)

XBOXONE

Microsoft Xbox One

XboxOne

Microsoft Xbox One X

Why is this? Is my home Xbox now my current one and that other XboxOneX the ghost one?

submitted by /u/TotalFark
    [link] [comments]

/u/TotalFark, Oct 16, 2020
  2. xUserZer0x Win User

Code for Halo 5 (purch. from Amazon) redeemed to defunct account - how do I transfer to active account?

Solution was to set up home console and share from the old account. MS customer support chat provided info. Thanks.
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

dead by daylight new dlc isnt working??

If she bought it on her account and you two aren't Home Console sharing, then you'll need to buy the DLC yourself as well. In that essence you don't own the license for it but she does. If you are Home Console sharing and it is not showing up, make sure
    she is signed in the background while you are playing or try removing the profile off of the console, readding it, and then reestablishing it as the Home Console if it doesn't show up that it is.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox
  4. LMM((( Win User

xbox home/switch

Will the xbox that I am sharing with still stay the same? Do I have to do anything with that one? Should it automatically switch after I remove the old home console?
  5. Javi_IT Win User

Share his gold and his expensive game pass either.

Hello!

You are only able to share Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass with other users in a Xbox set as your home Xbox. You cannot share Gold or Game Pass with other consoles (but if you sign up in any Xbox with your account, you still have Gold and Game Pass, but other
    users on that Xbox can't get it)

If you want to buy a game for one of your sons, and he don't play in the "home" Xbox, you have the "Buy as gift" option in the Store when you are going to buy a game.

Regards,

Javier
  6. Smwutches Win User

Game Pass Ultimate?

When you state you set up your son's console and set it as the "Home" console, do you mean you set it as your Home or your son's? It would need to be you in order or him to share the games.

In the store, it will still show him as not owning Game Pass, since he doesn't, but he should still be able to access any games that are downloaded on your account first.
Thema:

1. Old removed game share home Xbox is still showing up in the MS store as an option for... - Similar Threads - Old removed game

2. Remove Old Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remove Old Games: I downloaded a title many years ago that is NSFW. I don't wan't my nephew to be able to play it. Is there any way I can permanently remove it from my account. 909e7cea-09a2-49c6-8865-8071e10cc892
  3. Removing/editing old post

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removing/editing old post: Hello, Is it possible to delete or edit a post in a threat that is locked? I contacted Microsoft but they have no way to do it. They recommended me to ask you guys here. Hopefully an admin will...
  4. Can't Remove Old Xbox One X from game pass app

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Remove Old Xbox One X from game pass app: This is a continuing issue. I have the game pass app on my phone and tablet, it still shows an xbox that I don't have anymore(gave it to a friend). The probloem is when I remotely download a game,...
  5. How to remove old Xbox from Google Home/Assistant

in XboX Insiders
    How to remove old Xbox from Google Home/Assistant: After buying new Xbox One X and selling Xbox One S, I cannot get rid of the old Xbox in Google Home/Assistant and Google voice commands are botched. I factory reset the old Xbox before selling it....
  6. My old Gamertag is in bottom, is there anyway to remove the # name? My old Gamertag isn't...

in XboX Insiders
    My old Gamertag is in bottom, is there anyway to remove the # name? My old Gamertag isn't...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Talers-Username [link] [comments]
  7. Is there a way to find old friends you removed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to find old friends you removed?: My old friend changed his gamertag after I accidentally removed him, (he didn't know I removed him) and I can't find him anymore. I don't know what happened to him and I've been searching for...
  8. [Mod Removed: Personal] This is my 9 year old's gamer tag please invite him to play.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Mod Removed: Personal] This is my 9 year old's gamer tag please invite him to play.: [Mod Removed: Personal] This is my 9 year old's gamer tag please invite him to play. He has high functioning autism and struggles to understand A typical social behavior, but would really like to...
  9. Why am I not allowed to remove an old phone number?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I not allowed to remove an old phone number?: All I have been trying to do for weeks now is remove and old phone number from my account and make my new phone number my primary number. why do I have to wait a minimum of 30 days to do such a...
  10. I can't add screenshots and I can't remove my old screenshots or game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't add screenshots and I can't remove my old screenshots or game clips: I can't add screenshots and I can't remove my old screenshots or game clips 1130a1e7-6f08-42cd-8a60-6be5688bbe28