Old xbox account help.

Discus and support Old xbox account help. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. I just recently remembered that I had a old account of mine on my friends list and I would like to access it again. I have it on my old xbox but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by smuggufo, Jun 3, 2014.

1. smuggufo
    smuggufo Guest

Old xbox account help.

Hello. I just recently remembered that I had a old account of mine on my friends list and I would like to access it again. I have it on my old xbox but I get RROD when I try to turn that on Old xbox account help. :(. After I got the xbox slim for christmas I just created a new
    account as my old one was having some problem (Haven't used it since B01 so I don't remember the problem) but I have tried every email I use and a few of my dads emails and I can't find it. Is there any way other than calling support to find the email or is
    that what i'm doomed to do?

Thanks

:)

smuggufo, Jun 3, 2014
  2. Credentials error

Hey guys.

I don't know if am allowed to post help threads as I see no specific sections but I thought I needed to get help from somewhere.

I'm getting an error when trying to download my old account. It still has xbox gold ( and gold pp901m on mw3 Old xbox account help. :) and i guesss Old xbox account help. :( ) and i need to get the account back so i can play on it again.

This is what the error says . ( for some reason you can't dl profiles offline but you used to be able to )

ERROR: Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you are using to sign in.

Visit https:// account.live .com to fix the problem.

I have gone to account.live and tried to sign in with my old account. but it says password is wrong ( even though the DL profiles says it's correct ) I have also gone to Can't access your account but that is no help niether is Google or Youtube.

Please help me. Thanks.

LightningThief, Jun 3, 2014
  3. Sharing gold membership between accounts on xbone

Thanks I appreciate the help. I just rememebered the password for my old account from 360, but I wasn't paying another $50 for 2 gold accounts.

guineapig4life, Jun 3, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Old xbox account help.

Sorry, but unless you remember it, contacting support is your only chance at finding out what it is.

Smwutches, Jun 3, 2014
  5. Smwutches Win User

Old xbox account help.

Sorry, but unless you remember it, contacting support is your only chance at finding out what it is.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Old account - help!

You would have to try contacting support and speak to billing to see if they can do anything. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  7. kRevali Win User

Help for old account

I searched for the GT mikyandjo using the Xbox App for Windows PC and couldn't find your profile, this may mean the account was deleted and all the info associated with it was lost.

It could be worth trying to recover it but seems like is gone from Xbox Live.
  8. I aM Evans xx Win User

Help With Old Account

my landline is diconnect so i cant thats why i said its too much
  9. VernierSlake Win User

Help With Old Account

It's free from a landline.
Thema:

Old xbox account help.

1. Old xbox account help. - Similar Threads - Old account help

2. Need help recovering old Xbox live account and email is bugged

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help recovering old Xbox live account and email is bugged: Hi, I need help recovering my old Xbox account as I want to play the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft, and I cannot access my old account, HoodedJeans0453, the account which the game was purchased on...
  3. Help for old account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help for old account: Hello, I've a problem: I have stopped playing with xbox since 6-7 years, but now I want to play again online. The problem is that when I started using xbox online I was young so I used my dad's...
  4. Need help to get my old account back.

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to get my old account back.: Hello, at first I have to admit, that English isn't my native language so sorry for any Grammar issues :) Okay so I bought GTA 4 back in 2013 and I created a Xbox Live account to play it online...
  5. Old account - help!

in XBoX Rewards
    Old account - help!: I redeemed an Xbox Gift Card for £25. Unfortunately it signed into my old microsoft account that I don't use or that is linked to my xbox live anymore :( (This account I'm on now) Therefore I...
  6. Help recover my old account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help recover my old account: help i just got a xbox one and i dident know my email because i made the account when i was little and i have everything there i tried support and told me that they send a verification code to...
  7. Need help recovering a old Xbox 360 account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help recovering a old Xbox 360 account: I have a account where I know I’m the account owner, but Microsoft doesn’t believe me or they automatically end conversation when I can’t provide necessary information. The account is under a...
  8. Help release the busy nickname from my old deleted account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help release the busy nickname from my old deleted account: My nickname "SanyaBlink" was registered to an old email account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** This account I deleted and registered a new one,but after...
  9. Need help recovering a old Xbox 360 account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help recovering a old Xbox 360 account: I have a account where I know I’m the account owner, but Microsoft doesn’t believe me or they automatically end conversation when I can’t provide necessary information. The account is under a...
  10. I need help getting my old account back

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help getting my old account back: Can anybody help me I really need this account back but I don't remember my email or password I only remember the gamertag someone please help me :( dad16482-7c83-4ca7-bf2d-41777e45dec9