Old Xbox One X System Still Available to select

Discus and support Old Xbox One X System Still Available to select in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've upgraded to a Series X, but I still see the old One X in my selection for installing a game onto. When I got to my MS account, click Devices, it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nismo 7, Feb 21, 2021.

1. Nismo 7
    Nismo 7 Guest

I've upgraded to a Series X, but I still see the old One X in my selection for installing a game onto.

When I got to my MS account, click Devices, it only lists my new Series X in there, no other systems.

However, when I click on a game or demo to Install it, it still lists both the new Series X and old One X.

Old Xbox One X System Still Available to select [​IMG]

:)

Nismo 7, Feb 21, 2021
  2. Naxo021207 Win User

DashBoard

What xbox 360 do you have? by experience I can say that in the old one the dashboard is really slow. If you have a 360 S it's probably your internet connection. If you are sure that is not the problem, you should try deleting the cache and rebooting.

To clear the cache on the Xbox 360 do the following:

Go to the Xbox Dashboard, select the System Blade, and select Memory.

Highlight the HD symbol and press Y.

Press X, X, Left Bumper, Right Bumper, X, X.

You will see a confirmation message to confirm system maintenance, proceed.
  3. napalm 31337 Win User

Original Xbox Internet Connection error

"Original Xbox" you speak about the first Xbox (15 years old) or the Xbox One NOT S/X?

In the first case, the old/first Xbox there are no internet services available for this console today.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

xbox one x, will not connect to xbox live

My old one still works with my original Xbox One, just not the One S or X.
  5. OllyBongo1 Win User

831188ef

Hello drewharris5, try deleting your system update and downloading the latest dash update again:

Go to System > Storage

Press Y and select yes to delete the system cache

Still on the storage page, press LB RB X LB RB X and select yes to clear the system update

Restart the xbox and do a network test to get the latest dashboard update

Delete your profile from System > Storage > HDD > Profiles (select delete profile only)

Press the Guide button and select "Download Profile"

Post back and let us know if this helped resolve your issue
  6. OllyBongo1 Win User

Won't let me open message list or friends list.

Ok assuming that you can still login, sign out

go to System > Storage and press Y and select yes to clear the system cache

then press LB RB X LB RB X and select yes to clear the system update

reboot sign in and accept the update and see if this resolves your issue

post back and let us know
Thema:

1. Old Xbox One X System Still Available to select - Similar Threads - Old System Still

2. Xbox adding back old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox adding back old account: Hi, have tried all resets but nothing seems to work, whenever I try to add my old account back it just loads for a long time then takes me back to the home screen, any help would be great....
  3. sync button on 5 year old xbox system

in XBoX on Consoles
    sync button on 5 year old xbox system: My grandson has an xbox system that he got about 5 years ago. He just received turtle stealth 600 Gen 2 headphones but he can't seem to sync to the xbox. It does sync to his PC though. He looked...
  4. Change the gamertag system back to the old one!

in XboX Insiders
    Change the gamertag system back to the old one!: Please change the new GT system to stop flagging community abbreviations as inappropriate or not allowed, we are fed up! And give us back 15 characters! I run a gaming community called The Fallen...
  5. Old gamertag system: How to change the old gamertag?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Old gamertag system: How to change the old gamertag?: Hello! I hope you are having a great day! I have a problem: I need to change my gamertag suffix on the old system and keep the new one. I whould not be okay with paying... I whould in that case...
  6. Notification problems for Xbox system & Xbox Console Companion PC app; plus an old problem...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notification problems for Xbox system & Xbox Console Companion PC app; plus an old problem...: Someone on Twitter suggested I document this on these forums with the details. I'm mostly gonna just copy/paste what I put there into here. I've spent enough time about this from a phone call to...
  7. Changed old gamertag to the new system yesterday but instead of showing a # between the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changed old gamertag to the new system yesterday but instead of showing a # between the...: So right now I'm kinda pissed cause I changed my gamertag yesterday to what it is on all my other games and it said that it would add 4 numbers to the end of my username. That would've been fine...
  8. old system connections

in XBoX on Consoles
    old system connections: Hi all, I have the Xbox 360s console, bought this probably 7 years ago... I need to do a system update for my Xbox Live - really don't need to since I don't connect with others. However, my...
  9. Will there be a chance to get back the old friend list system?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will there be a chance to get back the old friend list system?: 100 Friends, Mutual Acceptance. c07a5e8f-9c03-4bad-a9fb-71637a9b918d
  10. Modding you're system before it is 20 years old from the Manufactured date is Illegal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modding you're system before it is 20 years old from the Manufactured date is Illegal: Don't mod you're system before it is 20 years old. Even if Xbox Live is discontinued it is still illegal to mod you're system before it is 20 years old from the manufactured date.....