Old Xbox Original and Xbox 360 games get new update

Discus and support Old Xbox Original and Xbox 360 games get new update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I turned my Xbox on and noticed I had 6 updates for old games. 3 were Star Wars games and 3 were Banjo-Kazookie games. I just wanted to know if any one... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Itsmoy97, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Itsmoy97
    Itsmoy97 Guest

I turned my Xbox on and noticed I had 6 updates for old games. 3 were Star Wars games and 3 were Banjo-Kazookie games. I just wanted to know if any one else got this update and if you know what they might be. The biggest update is like 600mb. I've heard
    that Lucas Arts is having a classic collection releasing soon.

:)

Itsmoy97, Jun 13, 2019
  2. TimidMinds Win User

There where enhancements announced with the last release of backwards compatible titles "ever." It was kind of confusing announcements but its to focus on bigger and better things hopefully.
  3. PremierSlayer88 Win User

This is very awesome but sad that this was the last BC games we will get, hopefully when Project Scarlett is released we will see more
  4. Smwutches Win User

5. Obsessive Power Win User

Original Xbox games on new Dashboard

I can't see there being a problem. I have both the old Xbox 360 and the new Slim 250GB machine. Both of which are updated to the latest dashboard, and both play compatible original Xbox games without issues.
  6. Gringo Minion Win User

Trouble playing original Xbox games

When you play an original Xbox game on a current Xbox 360 console you are prompted to download an optional update if the console is connected to the internet. If you do not have this update you will not be able to play the game.

This link will hopefully illustrate how you download the update regardless if you are using an original 360 hdd or 3rd party since neither will come pre-installed with the update.

www.ehow.com/how_2175183_xbox-run-old-xbox-games.html
Thema:

1. Old Xbox Original and Xbox 360 games get new update - Similar Threads - Old Original 360

2. Logro Viejas Costumbres AC Origins [Translation-Achievement Old Customs AC Origins]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Logro Viejas Costumbres AC Origins [Translation-Achievement Old Customs AC Origins]: Hola, he completado todas las misiones (incluida caverna de Hotep), destruido todas las estatuas, recogidos todos los papiros, completado todas las tumbas, etc., es decir, he completado...
  3. having problems purchasing the original battlefronts and knights of the old republic.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    having problems purchasing the original battlefronts and knights of the old republic.: when attempting to purchase said games it comes up with a message saying that it could not complete this transaction on xbox.com and thus i should complete this transaction from my xbox even...
  4. AC Origins Old Habits Achievement not appearing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AC Origins Old Habits Achievement not appearing: I’ve completed every location, side mission, and main mission, but I cannot get the Old Habits achievement to complete. Am I missing something or is it glitched out?...
  5. Remake star wars knights of the old republic 1 and 2 from original Xbox to Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remake star wars knights of the old republic 1 and 2 from original Xbox to Xbox one: I would like to see a star wars knights of the old republic 1 and 2 re made for an Xbox one 8091477b-5f42-4141-89c5-52e9dc7f682a
  6. Xbox Original Game Not Working On Xbox 360 (Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Original Game Not Working On Xbox 360 (Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic): When I start the Xbox Original game "Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic", which is backwards compatible with the Xbox 360, I receive a game error stating: "The game couldn't start. Try...
  7. Old School Original Xbox Wall Plug

in XBoX on Consoles
    Old School Original Xbox Wall Plug: Hi all. My Wall Plug for my old school Xbox keeps popping the red surge button. How do I get another wall plug? 6ec17230-eeef-4705-b40a-e90ecea55df2
  8. Planing to Buy Another Original Wireless Xbox 360 Mic That Is Official Microsoft Brand My Old ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Planing to Buy Another Original Wireless Xbox 360 Mic That Is Official Microsoft Brand My Old ...: I Am just Wondering if Microsoft Brand Wireless Xbox 360 Mics Is The Best Option As Far as when it Comes to Wireless Xbox 360 Mics For Party Chatting and In-Game Chatting....
  9. Original (Old) Xbox questions?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original (Old) Xbox questions?: Sorry, I checked the FAQs and searched the forums but couldn't really find anything about where (if at all) questions about the original Xbox should go here. A friend just gave me an original...
  10. old original XBL account and GT

in XBoX on Consoles
    old original XBL account and GT: So i used to have an account on the original xbox live and when i got a 360 i started a new account (this one), this was before gamer scores and getting cred for how long you have been on live, i...