Old Xbox showing only when accessing Gamepass Ultimate from PC

Discus and support Old Xbox showing only when accessing Gamepass Ultimate from PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just signed up for the Gamepass ultimate and on thw pc phrough the chrome browser, I selected Resident Evil 4 and the select what devices you want to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by x1 The CROW 1x, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Old Xbox showing only when accessing Gamepass Ultimate from PC

I just signed up for the Gamepass ultimate and on thw pc phrough the chrome browser, I selected Resident Evil 4 and the select what devices you want to install it on. I see the X Box One X and a One S that I traded in almost two years ago. I already removed
    that device feom microsoft.com/devices, but it is still showing up only on the browser of Gamepass. I chatted with online support who the first pwraon asked me if i still had access to the GameStop I traded in the One S to to see if they would give me the
    person who bought the system...I explained due to security and privacy i am not doing that much less is GameStop going to release info.

The second rep suggested I reformat my pc. I explained I was not about to reformat my pc for the same reault as this is only came about by signing up with GamePass Ultimate and accessws it via the PC. This is an internal that Microsoft ahould be to remove.
    Any thoughts on this? How to get resolved?

:)

x1 The CROW 1x, Sep 2, 2019
  2. x1 The CROW 1x Win User

Hi G v zauBerBerg,

The thing is and maybe I should have mentioned this, but I traded in that Xbox One S when Project Scorpio released, so we are almost going on two years and the system is still linked even though I deactivated it. I can see where it might take a little time
    for it not to show, but there should be a way for Microsoft to not have it associated it with me. I have changed my password many times since I have traded it in and there has been no suspicious activity and it only shows up when I go to the browser of Gamepass
    and wanting to install and nowhere else. I went back to the devices and the only Xbox it shows for me is the Xbox One X, my phone and my pc, which is correct. It's just when I want to install a game from gamepass does it give me the option to install to the
    One S that I no longer have access too.
  3. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi The CROW 74,

sorry to hear. According to my owne experience, it takes a bit for changes to be applied system-wide. So if you
    "successfully" deleted the console from your devices via WEB, it should not appear there any more. But it could still appear in APPS!!!

If u think, your old XBOX login with your account and so it is again listed in your devices --> Change your Passwort.

Hope this help
  4. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC

If you bought the Gamepass for PC and don't have an Xbox then getting Ultimate Gamepass is pointless. It would upgrade your subscription from Gamepass for PC to Ultimate Gamepass
  5. RedCarGamer Win User

Convert the regular Gamepass for console to the Gamepass for Windows 10

I tried, but the system brings me here! Or the support is offline (at least in France).
    You can, if, you convert your gamepass to ultimate, with the ultimate subscription you have access to Gold, Gamepass in Xbox and Gamepass in PC.
  6. DanMen334 Win User

XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE... DIVIDE & CONQUER? GEARS OF WAR 5 .. Decisive or Derisive?

I recommend you switch to ultimate gamepass, remember that you can enjoy it from your console and have access to those skins, you don't necessarily have to play on pc to be ultimate
Thema:

1. Old Xbox showing only when accessing Gamepass Ultimate from PC - Similar Threads - Old showing accessing

2. Beta Ring. Latest update, but old dashboard. Social Clubs still not showing up, for months....

in XboX Insiders
    Beta Ring. Latest update, but old dashboard. Social Clubs still not showing up, for months....: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  3. Minecraft app shows old Xbox tag

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft app shows old Xbox tag: Hi! I've just buy Minecraft for iOS and register at Xbox Live. Minecraft app generate Xbox tag: "StainedIce36604". I change it to "" after registration, and at Xbox iOS app I see my last tag...
  4. My rewards.xbox.com account info won't update it shows old info

in XBoX Rewards
    My rewards.xbox.com account info won't update it shows old info: My rewards.xbox.com account info won't update it shows old info non of my achievements that i got in games are showing there it shows only this "?" 3cd80205-5083-4955-b433-8243bb9473a1
  5. Old xbox360 achievements not showing on Xbox one Profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Old xbox360 achievements not showing on Xbox one Profile: I recently realized that the achievements of some games that I played some time ago are not appearing in my current Xbox one profile. Does anyone know how this can be solved? Did someone happen...
  6. Knights of the old Republic not showing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Knights of the old Republic not showing: Hi, I purchased this xbox backwards compatible version of Star Wars Knights of the old Republic yesterday from the xbox store and its not showing up in my ready to install list, juat wondering if...
  7. Got a new Avatar and a few friends. But, Alphajax displays my old Avatar and not showing new ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got a new Avatar and a few friends. But, Alphajax displays my old Avatar and not showing new ...: I recently changed my Avatar and added a few friends. But, Alphajax displays my old Avatar and not showing any of the new friends. Got any workaround? Already logged out and logged in a couple of...
  8. my nephew reset my console it will not show my old profile just new one all achievments gone ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my nephew reset my console it will not show my old profile just new one all achievments gone ...: level60 titan gone all redeeming codes are not showing are they gone where else can ifind them. help please a175e60d-ad12-4f37-a403-566b9d5e9519
  9. Deleted All Messages from App, but Xbox One still Shows all Old messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deleted All Messages from App, but Xbox One still Shows all Old messages: So I have deleted each message via the Xbox app on my Samsung mobile phone. Messages show up fine and I can delete them fine on the app. However, the console still shows all old messages before I...
  10. My old Achievements are showing up as new on the social page because of cloud.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My old Achievements are showing up as new on the social page because of cloud.: I let someone play a game that only has a save file in the cloud. When he played it, all the achievements I earned suddenly decided they had only just been earned in the span of six seconds. So...