Old Xbox showing only when accessing Gamepass Ultimate from PC

Discus and support Old Xbox showing only when accessing Gamepass Ultimate from PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just signed up for the Gamepass ultimate and on thw pc phrough the chrome browser, I selected Resident Evil 4 and the select what devices you want to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by x1 The CROW 1x, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Old Xbox showing only when accessing Gamepass Ultimate from PC

I just signed up for the Gamepass ultimate and on thw pc phrough the chrome browser, I selected Resident Evil 4 and the select what devices you want to install it on. I see the X Box One X and a One S that I traded in almost two years ago. I already removed
    that device feom microsoft.com/devices, but it is still showing up only on the browser of Gamepass. I chatted with online support who the first pwraon asked me if i still had access to the GameStop I traded in the One S to to see if they would give me the
    person who bought the system...I explained due to security and privacy i am not doing that much less is GameStop going to release info.

The second rep suggested I reformat my pc. I explained I was not about to reformat my pc for the same reault as this is only came about by signing up with GamePass Ultimate and accessws it via the PC. This is an internal that Microsoft ahould be to remove.
    Any thoughts on this? How to get resolved?

:)

x1 The CROW 1x, Sep 2, 2019
  2. x1 The CROW 1x Win User

Hi G v zauBerBerg,

The thing is and maybe I should have mentioned this, but I traded in that Xbox One S when Project Scorpio released, so we are almost going on two years and the system is still linked even though I deactivated it. I can see where it might take a little time
    for it not to show, but there should be a way for Microsoft to not have it associated it with me. I have changed my password many times since I have traded it in and there has been no suspicious activity and it only shows up when I go to the browser of Gamepass
    and wanting to install and nowhere else. I went back to the devices and the only Xbox it shows for me is the Xbox One X, my phone and my pc, which is correct. It's just when I want to install a game from gamepass does it give me the option to install to the
    One S that I no longer have access too.
  3. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi The CROW 74,

sorry to hear. According to my owne experience, it takes a bit for changes to be applied system-wide. So if you
    "successfully" deleted the console from your devices via WEB, it should not appear there any more. But it could still appear in APPS!!!

If u think, your old XBOX login with your account and so it is again listed in your devices --> Change your Passwort.

Hope this help
  4. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi again

as far as I know, the gamepass is still very "BETA Buggy" ;-) especially on the PC!!

Perhaps an outdated database of the XBOX Network will also be accessed here. I'd assume that as long as the old one doesn't reappear in devices it shouldn't matter.
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

OuterWorlds Not on PC Gamepass

Could just be you are confusing xbox gamepass and gamepass ultimate.

Xbox Gamepass is xbox only, gamepass ultimate is xbox and pc.
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

The only reason to get the Ultimate Gamepass is for the PC games. If you play on Xbox and PC then the Ultimate Gamepass is worth it.
Thema:

1. Old Xbox showing only when accessing Gamepass Ultimate from PC - Similar Threads - Old showing accessing

2. Hi, I recently changed my Minecraft username. But my old username is still showing. I tried...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I recently changed my Minecraft username. But my old username is still showing. I tried...: So, first, I changed my username, and I checked the Xbox app. My new name was there, but when I went into Minecraft, it wasn’t there. It was my old username. I signed in and out of the Xbox app....
  3. Old address is linked to subscription on Microsoft account but no sub showing for that address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Old address is linked to subscription on Microsoft account but no sub showing for that address: Hi there I moved 5 years ago to another country but when it try and buy something on Xbox it's defaulting to that country. I have been in my profile and made sure everything is set to my new...
  4. So when can I expect 19041_2535 OSU or better to show up? 8 year old customer waiting lol.

in XboX Insiders
    So when can I expect 19041_2535 OSU or better to show up? 8 year old customer waiting lol.: My sons OG Xbox One HD died yesterday and I forgot I still had it as an insider device so I’m unable to do a factory reset / offline update. This was the first time I’ve run into this scenario and...
  5. My xbox account shows my new nickname and my old nickname to what do I do

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox account shows my new nickname and my old nickname to what do I do: I changed my name a couple of weeks ago i think and my account shows my original name ZippierCobra73 and my new name Smile so i just need to be told something on what too do bc it shows both of my...
  6. My Xbox is showing 2 has gamertags, my old one and new one. Can someone help me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is showing 2 has gamertags, my old one and new one. Can someone help me?: I changed my gamertag and it's showing my new and old one. In game it shows my old gamertag but in a Xbox party is shows the new gamertag.My friends can see the new one but the old one in game....
  7. Community Feed Not Updating And Showing Old recordings/screenshots

in XboX Insiders
    Community Feed Not Updating And Showing Old recordings/screenshots: The Community Feed has been glitching out recently and doesn't show any new recordings/screenshots. submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart [link] [comments]
  8. Old console showing as available to install to

in XBoX on Consoles
    Old console showing as available to install to: So, i have a question that I'm hoping someone will have seen before. I have used to have an Xbox One S and sold it after i bought my X. When i did this I factory reset the console and signed out...
  9. Xbox.com ONLY Issue showing all previous messages from to 6-8 months old but no actual messages

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox.com ONLY Issue showing all previous messages from to 6-8 months old but no actual messages: On Xbox.com ONLY I've noticed a recent unfixed error so when I go to my Messages I see the conversations boxes on the left side & there up to 6-8 months old but it only shows the gamertags & the...
  10. Changed my gamertag MCC still shows old one

in XBoX on Windows
    Changed my gamertag MCC still shows old one: I updated my gamertag after playing reach on PC and now it still shows my old gamertag. How can I fix this? d7b3f462-8f3d-4c0f-b087-ed955947a8be