Old XBox

Discus and support Old XBox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was trying to setup a used XBOX IT WILL NOT LET ME!!Help please. 4c30d952-1a79-4bf2-b7b2-e583de930eda Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CynthiaWalker3, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Old XBox

I was trying to setup a used XBOX IT WILL NOT LET ME!!Help please.

:)

CynthiaWalker3, Feb 15, 2019
  2. onyxishere Win User

old xbox

3. XBF Nestor S Win User

Old XBox

Hey there Cynthia thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us.

We apologize for the frustration this has caused but rest assured we are here to help. However, we need a bit more information on the matter at hand. Is there any error codes? Which console is this? Basically more details so we can best assist in this issue!
  4. Jaymo1978 Win User

Old Xbox

Hi Ryne! Yes, if you log in with the exact same Xbox Live gold account which was used to purchase items on another 360, the games should be in your purchase/download history available to download again without re-purchasing them. (Or, you can just find them
    in the store and the button for "Buy" will instead say "Download," which will let you re-download the item.

Unfortunately, items cannot transfer from one account to another, and games purchased on a 360 do not transfer over to Xbox One, even with the same account.

I hope this helps!
  5. davemcfly85 Win User

old xbox

well you can change the password but it would be best to have the account removed.
  6. pawncrackers Win User

Old XBox

Hi there,

If you could tell us more about what is happening at your end, we will collectively be able to help you. Also, you can search

Xbox.com's Support Pages
    for troubleshooting advice.

Best,

L
Thema:

Old XBox

1. Old XBox - Similar Threads - Old

2. Can't get old data from Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't get old data from Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Can't log on, error code 1170000. The "Sign In" spot says playing as a guest, click here to sign in using a Microsoft Account. After clicking on the sign in spot it says user signed out ~ need to...
  3. My old xbox 360 account

in XBoX on Consoles
    My old xbox 360 account: I had an xbox 360 live account qpsleepyqp. I have some old games I downloaded that I want to play again. I do not have my o2 email address anymore for a couple of reasons main one is o2 don't...
  4. Want to use my old gamertag/account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Want to use my old gamertag/account: Hi I have two Xbox accounts (PC). I can access both. One which I set up years ago, and one I set up more recently with a different/new email address. How can I transfer all my games/purchases etc...
  5. Merging an old Xbox Account with a new Microsoft Account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Merging an old Xbox Account with a new Microsoft Account?: I have a question, I have an old microsoft account attached to my xbox and only really used for that, I was hoping to bring my xbox account to my new microsoft account. Is there a way to merge...
  6. Recovering an old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering an old account: Im having a fit of nostalgia and I want to recover my account from an old xbox one. I have the username, I even have it pulled up on the xboxgamertag website, but I cant for the life of me...
  7. Hi, I need help on how to get rid of this Xbox on the Xbox Streaming app. This was my old...

in XboX Insiders
    Hi, I need help on how to get rid of this Xbox on the Xbox Streaming app. This was my old...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Scrimnox [link] [comments]
  8. My new xbox and old one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My new xbox and old one.: I'm getting a xbox one x soon and I wanted to know that if I port the main account from the old one to the new one,will all my paid digital games,dlc,and saves be there?...
  9. Old gamertag system: How to change the old gamertag?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Old gamertag system: How to change the old gamertag?: Hello! I hope you are having a great day! I have a problem: I need to change my gamertag suffix on the old system and keep the new one. I whould not be okay with paying... I whould in that case...
  10. how do I register old flight simulator 2002 ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I register old flight simulator 2002 ?: how do I register old flight simulator 2002 ? 5588b26c-867c-488b-ad60-d930d4c874f8